Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Do You Support This? [pics Attached] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Support This? [pics Attached] (2546 Views)

Why Can't Yoruba Rally Around To Support This Innocent Man Fe President? / Why Can't Igbos Support This Man For Presidency? / Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Iceberg3: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

Do you ipobss really think we don't know you or that we can not see you and your ignorant and bigoted stinking tribal trash from a million miles away?

What else do you people do with your lives apart from waking up every morning tp peddle hatred, bitterness, tribalism and bigotry?

Direct that question to yourself, hypocrite
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by nisai: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
but I didn't write this na. So it's not my opinion. I was just reposting
I know. I was Just saying. Don't you wonder why fellow Yorubas here have always mistook you for IPOB? MIo ba yin ja, amoran ni mo nfuyin.
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
nisai:
I know. I was Just saying. Don't you wonder why fellow Yorubas here have always mistook you for IPOB? MIo ba yin ja, amoran ni mo nfuyin.
ok I yaff hear. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by haffaze777(m): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
jacksonkennedy:

Omo oloke meji takotabo

ijemo akomoyin,ijemo omo onile,oni n o man ape,ola n o man ikoko ni ki je ki jemo ose oletongue,we sabi each each other when we see Omoluabi
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by haffaze777(m): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Seerade029:

Oh, yeah, I'll rectify it. I be Ondo Ekimogun, ara Ijama cool
Ijama,omo epo pan roro oja ro dede,an tori oja ja,oja ni tani je leyin kule oun
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by haffaze777(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
azmanaty2:

u mean Omoluabi the backstabber and coward? grin

Go and propagate ur jubril el sudan theory in peace
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by haffaze777(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
IJOBA2:
HAFEEZ WHY CANT YOY RELOCATE TO NORTH WITH YOUR JIHADIST BRETHREN ISHAQ AKINTOLA WE WANT PEACE IN THE WESTERN NIGERIA PLEASE

Sorry bro,it's stage name half fazecheesy,though we are a muslim but don't u think it will do u a lot of favor if u face ur jubril el sudan propaganda

1 Like

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2020
The NORTHERN YOUTHS no gree DESTROY dem states in the name of ENDSARS protests but dem only enter Warehouse carry covid -19 palliative grin >

YOU BLAME DEM FOR DEM WISDOM ? grin grin grin
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by haffaze777(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2020
10x770:
[s][/s]
May God give you strength to continue this work till ur Old agegrin
Egbere ni m'olode
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2020
Seerade029:

You see how you were wrong? grin
The correct full words Is, Omo ti olu iwa bi.

I am Okay, I should actually ask you that.

No matter how long you lots pretend to be Yoruba, your secrets will always be open.

Cc: Legen.dhero, Thatf.airguy1, pvis.ion2020, totit, OAUTe.mitayo.

No be deir fault, na people wey teach them small Yoruba
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Wickedtruths: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2020
AchalugoNwa:

rule 2

Once again, I smoked you out with your real moniker. grin
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
jacksonkennedy:

Omo ti Olu iwa bi meaning the child begotton by God. Such a child is thought of as a paragon of excellence in character. Are you ok?

The same thing applicable to every nook and cranny of this nation. Nigeria youth are not political articulated
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

The same thing applicable to every nook and cranny of this nation. Nigeria youth are not political articulated
I don't understand your meaning sir
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by helinues: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
haffaze777:

May God give you strength to continue this work till ur Old agegrin

Egbere ni m'olode

If the guy last for 1 year on NL, that means I no dey active be that.

He will always be fixed as usual
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by haffaze777(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
helinues:

If the guy last for 1 year on NL, that means I no dey active be that.
He will always be fixed as usual
But me dey enjoy ise tigbolugi to gba
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by helinues: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
haffaze777:

But me dey enjoy ise tigbolugi to gba

He will be fixed
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by richie240: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
Seerade029:

You see how you were wrong? grin
The correct full words Is, Omo ti olu iwa bi.

I am Okay, I should actually ask you that.

No matter how long you lots pretend to be Yoruba, your secrets will always be open.

Cc: Legen.dhero, Thatf.airguy1, pvis.ion2020, totit, OAUTe.mitayo.
Pay that imposter no mind, her ipobic behind has already been busted on nairaland tey-tey!

https://www.nairaland.com/5839038/yorubas-what-long-term-goal/4#89263757

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by haffaze777(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
richie240:

Pay that imposter no mind, her ipobic behind has already been busted on nairaland tey-tey!

https://www.nairaland.com/5839038/yorubas-what-long-term-goal/4#89263757

We sabi flatro.n when we see them grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel / /bed / Tinubu V Peter Obi: Who Would Be Your Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.