Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Endsars Demonstrators Call Off Protests In Osun, Appreciate Youths’ Consciousnes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars Demonstrators Call Off Protests In Osun, Appreciate Youths’ Consciousnes (16209 Views)

Students Rioted In Lagos In 1971 Over The Death Of 2 Demonstrators (Throwback) / Tinubu Appeals To EndSARS Protesters To Call Off Protests / Tinubu to #EndSARS Protesters: You Have Made Your Point, Call Off Protests Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars Demonstrators Call Off Protests In Osun, Appreciate Youths’ Consciousnes by Pearly255(f): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Endsars Demonstrators Call Off Protests In Osun, Appreciate Youths’ Consciousnes by cletz991(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
'E wail Du 'Republic .they must always answer to their slave masters
Re: Endsars Demonstrators Call Off Protests In Osun, Appreciate Youths’ Consciousnes by ivolt: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Have they been paid? Revolution must continue by peaceful looters.

1 Like

Re: Endsars Demonstrators Call Off Protests In Osun, Appreciate Youths’ Consciousnes by Commentor: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Meanwhile in Kogi... somewhere around the Dino Melaye residence...

grin
Re: Endsars Demonstrators Call Off Protests In Osun, Appreciate Youths’ Consciousnes by ivolt: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Rgade:
I thought the protests ended 2 weeks ago, when hoodlums took over.
Hoodlums are also protesters.
Re: Endsars Demonstrators Call Off Protests In Osun, Appreciate Youths’ Consciousnes by Quality20(m): 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Are they tired so soon
Re: Endsars Demonstrators Call Off Protests In Osun, Appreciate Youths’ Consciousnes by SATANNIST: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
any state that did not join the protest when it was hot but decided to do theirs now are criminals that have seen that criminals gain from the protest by looting so they want to get their own share. i will advice the police and army to attack them with full frce
Re: Endsars Demonstrators Call Off Protests In Osun, Appreciate Youths’ Consciousnes by Zooposki(f): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Endsars Demonstrators Call Off Protests In Osun, Appreciate Youths’ Consciousnes by Maski87: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Its too late, the horse has already bolted out of the barn,it is now organized chaos, the people are fighting corruption
Re: Endsars Demonstrators Call Off Protests In Osun, Appreciate Youths’ Consciousnes by abat4real37(f): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Someone should tell governor oyetola to free us oo
Re: Endsars Demonstrators Call Off Protests In Osun, Appreciate Youths’ Consciousnes by princetom1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
Urekaure:
He's mad, who made him the leader to suspend or not. He's mad

Government sponsored. Only the wise will decode

1 Like

Re: Endsars Demonstrators Call Off Protests In Osun, Appreciate Youths’ Consciousnes by hardam003: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good move though...but this action of giving the governments some little time to respond to our agitations should have long been taken by some myopic and senseless coordinators(if at all we have any) of the protests till it was hijacked. I saw the handwriting on the wall and explained to some of my comrades but they were hell bent on pursuing their anger without brain protests. We need to be very strategic and highly observant next time...
Re: Endsars Demonstrators Call Off Protests In Osun, Appreciate Youths’ Consciousnes by hardam003: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good move though...but this action of giving the governments some little time to respond to our agitations should have long been taken by some myopic and senseless coordinators(if at all we have any) of the protests till it was hijacked. I saw the handwriting on the wall and explained to some of my comrades but they were hell bent on pursuing their anger without brain protests. We need to be far more very strategic and highly observant next time and not just dancing to whims and caprices...
Re: Endsars Demonstrators Call Off Protests In Osun, Appreciate Youths’ Consciousnes by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Thank God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge / My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae / Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.