Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) (78861 Views)

Why Is Ukraine Not Going Offensive by attacking Moscow / Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

No, not at all. You are not informed about our religion, you base your view on how media describe it.

Of all the BH I've been seeing claiming to be fighting for Islam, NON OF THEM EVER LOOKS LIKE WHO UNDERSTAND ISLAM(SUNNAH THEY CLAIMED TO BE DOING).
NON.
I STILL SAW ONE TODAY.

it is funny how muslims want a differentiation between muslims and extremist while they are one and the same. Did we hear any Muslim country protesting the beheading of Samuel Paty? No! But did we hear muslims making treats in Nigeria, protesting the cartoon? Yes! Did we hear muslims protesting the killing of Christian's in Nigeria or the atrocities of ISIS, BOKO HARAM? Silence! But do we hear them protesting the cartoon all over the world? the answer is clear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by tarantino1: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Drsmartphilips:
I rather marry an underage than marry my mother's mate. Macron is a fool, the underage will grow and blossom, the old woman will grow and wither

A pedophile like his master.

I only blame People who engage fools like you.

If Mohammed lived in the modern world, he would be locked in prison for life where gang members would take turn to anal rape him several times a day and at the end of the day, even a N500 IndecentStar ashawo shîthole go small pass the child rapist Mohammed

Useless pedophiles of an even more useless religion.

Religion of piss and shît

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Empiree: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
ebenice:
where is the everyone

Where is the evidence??

The sooner u guys rise up in mass to condemn the killings the more people of other faiths will take u all serious and the lesser the islamphobia

But you will see presidents of nations and leader of nations who fail to bring same development and peace in their countries rising up to condemn killings done in other western countries with strong vehement.

Yet they keep fleeing to same western countries in mass exodus
[/s]
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by leo22(m): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
How come they're not condemning the constant killings and beheadings? Does that mean it is legal in Islam? Let's think about it.

They do condemn the killings of Christians, at least some do.
Do you know there are over 90 sects (I can't remember exactly how many) in Islam? Just like we have orthodox, Protestants, prophetic, Pentecostals, Mormons etc Christians so do Muslims.

Not every Muslim is a monster same as Christians

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
aumeehn:
lol you dey fear?? Abeg create your own offensive cartoon na, make we see how e go be.
so that you can sacrifice his head to your g.od?

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by bizhop01: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Truth always bitter, Islam is the root and backbone of international terrorism.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Dalil8: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
leo22:

[s]It is not true that Muslims insult Jesus rather they are upset that we do not practice the teachings of Jesus, haven't you heard the saying that you are not a true Muslim except you believe in Jesus?
Muslims do believe in Jesus but it is blasphemy against the Prophet Muhammad (PHUB) and Islam that they frown at and this is where I fault France, free speech shouldn't give the right to insult others or their sacred beliefs not to talk about whom they hold in high esteem, it is wrong. But I stand again any form of violence though.

FYI, I am a Christian[/s].

Thrash. You're a Muslim, no dey disguise.

No one gives a hoot about those bullcrap you put up there. If you're uncomfortable with the cartoons in France, move your jihadi ass to Iraq, Iran, Saudi, Yemen, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Egypt and practice your religion.

Stop going to the lands of the Infidels; according to Muhammad (Curse Be Upon Him/CBUH)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12588148_elok78lwoaazhm_jpeg_jpegf19fbe43fc663b58a0f595ac5fbd49df

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Starzo: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
you're the one that is in need of an education
Where in the Jewish tradition do u see 12 yr old girls being given out in marriage??
Ur specialty is spreading false information to justify ur terrible believes and actions
Drsmartphilips:
she was a very young maiden get some education please. Yes jews give out their female kids out once they reach puberty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Bnladan:
who and where is jesus insulted on a daily basis? Muslims don't insult Jesus peace be upon him because we believe he is a messenger of Allah. It is a basis of faith to believe in Jesus and other messengers of Allah. He who doesn't believe in Jesus is not a muslim. So why would a muslim insult him?

Jesus christ doesn't need your prayer of peace to be upon him. He is already in heaven PRAYING FOR YOU and you are here wasting your time to pray for him. lol. Only people in hell need you prayers every now and then.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Karmatyra(f): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
parkervero:

You copied something verbatim which is not even in line with what we are talking about.

It is the belief of muslims that Bible is corrupt and I told you that how can you say a Book that was confirmed is corrupt when actually ali-imran 3:3 says this He has revealed this Book to you, setting forth the truth and confirming the earlier Books, and earlier He revealed the Torah and Gospel

And I cited surah Yunus 94 to further ask you why would Allah say this? So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters. if indeed muslims say the Bible is corrupt
the mistake you are making is thinking the Koran is from God in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Aboks(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Bossose:

You've summed it up

This is reality take India for example they more than 10 religion but they live in peace

But check all the countries in the world that has crises

"ISLAM"

You can't fight jihad and you say you are fighting for God

God is the Almighty being he can fight for himself
Allah can never tell you to behead any body for his sake...

Peace out
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by bakobenjamin198: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Drsmartphilips:
your ancestors kept fucking old women and you see nothing bad in fucking your grandmothers
well, so you said, but I never bleeped any though and I don't intend fucking any.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by tarantino1: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
temblor1:

Honestly, who is provoking whom?
Stop living in denial.

See another one sef

3 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
parkervero:

Really? If you have any to say to this, drop it. Why would you say you love Jesus Christ you believe him yet you attacked him?

first, I had never and will never attack Jesus peace be upon him. Secondly, u can do a simple search on the net, just type "basis of islamic fate" and see for yourself. The problem of many of u guys is dat u don't even know wat Islam is. U don't make research on Islam. The only thing u know is the sentimental conclusions by some people and wat u see from ppl dat are not so islamic. It is in forums like this u get ur knowledge of islam.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by TheManOfPeace: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
parkervero:

Share what you won't believe? That will be a waste of time. Peace!

If you give facts, it will benefit other readers, not only me, so please try and share it not for my sake, but for other's.

This your statement is often used by hypocrites, please try and be honest, and give facts brother.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
egobetatoday:

Jesus christ doesn't need your prayer of peace to be upon him. He is already in heaven PRAYING FOR YOU and you are here wasting your time to pray for him. lol. Only people in hell need you prayers every now and then.
Ok then, I will pray for you. Atleast for a brain
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=Hammyaladin post=95434356] well, to you yours and to me, mine.....

I will translate this to mean 'to him heaven, and to you hell. lol
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Aboks(m): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
tarantino1:

A pedophile like his master.

I only blame People who engage fools like you.

If Mohammed lived in the modern world, he would be locked in prison for life where gang members would take turn to anal rape him several times a day and at the end of the day, even a N500 IndecentStar ashawo shîthole go small pass the child rapist Mohammed

Useless pedophiles of an even more useless religion.

Religion of piss and shît

I rather marry under age hahahahaha
The thing tire me, small girl wey yansh never mature na em her papa mate go dey force pipe for her yansh say na "aure"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by amliftedhigher: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by jewery(m): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
CoderX:
Funny thing about Muslims is that they insult Jesus on a daily basis but once someone calls Mohammed, they're ready to kill. angry

Imagine beheading a teacher in this own country just because of his views. This is the 2nd time in France such is happening, first was Charlie Hebdo, now this. This is so bad. embarassed

How come they're not condemning the constant killings and beheadings? Does that mean it is legal in Islam? Let's think about it.

Modified: all those quoting me and telling me "Muslims can't insult Jesus because they call him Prophet Isa", how do you justify killing Christians all over the world including northern Nigeria? When Boko Haram was burning churches and killing Christians before they started attacking their own fellow muslims, didn't Shekau know that Jesus is Prophet Isa?

You are all wicked hypocrites!

What you don't understand about being a Muslim is more than what u understand, dont be bias in ur judgment, where u not in this world when a guy put on live camera to start streaming and enter a mosque to killed all the Muslim there nko? Secondly is it only church bokoharam bomb abi u want to deny it that u are not aware they bomb mosque too, the truth is anybody killing is fellow human all in the name of religion be it a Muslim nor a Christian does not follow the real doctrim of his or her religion cause it forbid it
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by leo22(m): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dalil8:

Thrash. You're a Muslim, no dey disguise.

No one gives a hoot about those bullcrap you put up there. If you're uncomfortable with the cartoons in France, move your jihadi ass to Iraq, Saudi, Yemen, Afghanistan, Egypt and practice your religion.

Stop going to the lands of the Infidels; according to Muhammad (Curse Be Upon Him/CBUH)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12588148_elok78lwoaazhm_jpeg_jpegf19fbe43fc663b58a0f595ac5fbd49df

#WhoBeDis?

Guy you are too insignificant for me to deny my faith na. Get a Muslim you can become friends with and learn by asking basic questions about their faith and religion then you will learn so much if you have an open mind.

Muslims are some of the best humans to live with because they have lots of moral values that we do not have as Christians. Yes, we have radicals and extremists across all faiths and you certainly look like one for posting these cartoons to spite another. Even your God forbids it!

Repent and be saved.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dis people need der own country
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Dalil8: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
leo22:

#WhoBeDis?

Guy you are too insignificant for me to deny my faith na. Get a Muslim you can become friends with and learn by asking basic questions about their faith and religion then you will learn so much if you have an open mind.

Muslims are some of the best humans to live with because they have lots of moral values that we do not have as Christians. Yes, we have radicals and extremists across all faiths and you certainly look like one for posting these cartoons to spite another. Even your God forbids it!

Repent and be saved.

You're wrong. Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Al Shabaab are the true Muslims. The true followers of Mumuhamad.

The rest of you are just disguising cuz of fear.

And no I'd rather make friends with rocks than with you Muslims. Who becomes friends with the Devil?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
nobilie:
Blood/life is nothing to this people. You cant conderm the killing but the drawing. That is why a father can kill his own son just for denouncing that religion or chain and incarcerate a grown man many years for turning away from that religion. What madness!!! It is the fastest growing religion in the world. Not because people want it but to stay alive and have peace cos they'll bring you war and discomfort until you accept them. Ask Christians in Borno/Yola/ Taraba, central Africa rep, Turkey.
Imaging visitors/foreigners in another man's country enforcing their own believe. UK has been subdued, France is going. I pity Germany. Wickedness will not leave their heart.

You think they are really the fastest growing religion? hoax I tell you! Just to deceive them so that they can stop killing Christian's and other religion. Do you know the number of people leaving Islam daily but don't make it known so that they won't come and behead them?Especially their ladies. I had a friend in school then who was always crying because she was a Muslim. I didn't know she was serious. this lady is now married to a christian and happy in US. she told us two of her cousins also wanted to convert. so u can imagine 3 cousins from one family! but feed them what they want...Islam is the fastest growing religion lol.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Vicyace: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
How can you be happy and at peace with the beheading of a man cos of cartoon but protest against a man for his comments which is nothing far from the truth.

Like how can human beings of a sect be so unreasonable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
parkervero:

You know this taqqiya? You guys lie too much.
lying takes them to their own heaven. so does killing.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by parkervero(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
TheManOfPeace:

If you give facts, it will benefit other readers, not only me, so please try and share it not for my sake, but for other's.

This your statement is often used by hypocrites, please try and be honest, and give facts brother.
The fact about the sketched of muhammad?
The cartoon of muhammad in circulation you get offended with it, what difference will the one I'll share to you make ? Let it slide...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by ebenice(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Empiree:
[s][/s]
childish
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by tarantino1: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dalil8:

You're wrong. Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Al Shabaab are the true Muslims. The true followers of Mumuhamad.

The rest of you are just disguising cuz of fear.

And no I'd rather make friends with rocks than with you Muslims. Who becomes friends with the Devil?

A very useless occultic pedophilic cult filled with rapists.

Even trying to denounce the religion leads to death threats. I mean the useless shit religion has to be a cult if the punishment for apostasy is death

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by emapeteum(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided

France mumu sha
How?
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by nurain150(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
CoderX:

Let me tell you, people will continue to insult Mohammed, Jesus and Allah and if you think killing is the solution, you are all fools because it will never end. As long as humans exist, ignorance will exist.

The God I serve as a Christian can fight his own battles and judge from his throne in heaven, he doesn't need me to murder people on his behalf. You muslims need to reflect on the sanity of your religion and ask vital questions.

Marrying children is also legal right...? Una well-done o.
No my own God to can fight is own battle and we have seen how pharow (firaun) Egypt was destroyed and tryants like soddom and it counterpart (adu and ..).That is a proof .But it is in the islamic law killing of someone who slanders the religion will amount that the person is living in a muslim land,and thus may obey the law as Muslim leaving in Christian state like vatican city etc must abide by their law or leave their state.That is one point.And execution of those who committed blasphemy is the right punishment for people who purposesly commit such crime.Similar is murder(exception in some cases) adultery of married folks in accordance with islamic law.
Why do you think that there is hate speech law.
If you were to check the laws in your book .what is the judgment on people who committed adultery.Why is that judgment not passed in various Christian dominated country or state.?
That answers your question

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa / Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital / President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.