Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. (36776 Views)

NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike / Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike / ASUU Unveils UTAS As Alternative To IPPIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by AsKeN12: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Am an Uber Bolt Driver

If you have a car and need a good, responsible driver to drive it for you on Bolt or Uber, please quote me or drop your contacts.

25k per week guaranteed

My Location is Ikeja

Call or chat me on 09060498918
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by whytediamond(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Cfff
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by Overgrownbaby: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
So help me God
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by theenchanter: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
They should just agree on one platform jare.
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by alphaRego01(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
It is finished

1 Like

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by Adonis86(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Government should advertise for fresh recruitment in all the federal universities nationwide

2 Likes

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by brexit: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Let the President use Executive Order and proscrbe all the Unions on campus so that we can move on

We have waited for them and they have vowed to frustrate the government and our children in school

Enough is Enough, time is really against our students

2 Likes

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by theenchanter: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
their ego comes into play here
but in a battle of ego, the loser is actually the winner.
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by Lawalemi(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
May God settle this fight

1 Like

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by Bluffly: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ramsey19:
I don give up on this matter. like FG and ASUU are just toying with our future. A friend(casual worker) called me a lazy ass today coz I av been at home doing nothing all in the name of we will resume very soon. I felt like crying but wetin man go do?
ASUU is the one toiling. They should not use their payment system to distort your future. You guys should start your protest against ASUU now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by Sawzer(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ramsey19:
I don give up on this matter. like FG and ASUU are just toying with our future. A friend(casual worker) called me a lazy ass today coz I av been at home doing nothing all in the name of we will resume very soon. I felt like crying but wetin man go do?

So true
The funny thing is that they will act like they are ready to resolve it and resume school but loop stretching it spoiling millions of student plans.

Na to find handwork get some people ooo
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by capitalzero: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ramsey19:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1378593-fg-slams-ASUU-using-utas-condition-strike.html

ASUU is umbrella of academic hoodlums. Why can let crocordile to smile at them!!
Upper class-lobby and advocacy
Middle class- protests and demonstrations
Lower class-riots and civil disobedience
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by alphaRego01(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
sinkhole:
The problem on ground now is that of power struggle!
If FG gives-in then it will look like a weakling, this government always wants to be seen to be on top of the situation.
ASUU also does not want to relax any bit partly because it has spent a lot on UTAS, also it does not want to be seen as a weakling.

Struggle of power?
Na de future of tomoros leaders wey u dr use do struggle of power

[Spits]
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by TONY042(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
ASUU dey form commando on top FG head .... Lolzzz
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
is there anything this two 'elephants 'are hiding from us?....what's the real problem btw IPPS and UTAS
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by apparentlylaw(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Bukan20:
ASUU is very stupid, how can a servant tell his master the way he suppose pay him.

what a Bleep?

FG should scrap ASUU

That's the problem in this country ...which one is servant and master again ...We elected them , so the Government should be our servant and we their master

As for ASUU, they are fighting for a just cause

5 Likes

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by femmy2010(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
ASUU = SARS

1 Like

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Who is still talking about ASUU? don't they know we have moved on with our lives?

1 Like

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by Seniorwriter(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ramsey19:

Engage yourself online ....part of that MB you use for SM and Nairaland can be used to earn online okay

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by QuintessentialW: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
The FG talks about adopting indigenous initiatives... yet they are touting a foreign IPPIS over UTAS!

Didn't they say the other day that UTAS was undergoing an integrity test? What's the feedback from that? They should just choose UTAS and allow schools reopen!

Funny country! Your youths are wasting away at home and you do absolutely nothing about it!

4 Likes

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by otokx(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
people are tired
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by udemzyudex(m): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Bukan20:
ASUU is very stupid, how can a servant tell his master the way he suppose pay him.

what a Bleep?

FG should scrap ASUU

LOL.. See you, you never see when servant dey use oga do shakara. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by tope777(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
This is old news ..ASUU vs FG meeting still ongoing presently.

2 Likes

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by hajimutex1: 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
To me i think ASUU is fighting for congenial condition for academic learning, first and foremost nobody as FG way they are to pay for their own salaries, so in that case the should stop keep flog the dead animal is a way of enslave academic lecturer, so in that case let this administration to find somewhere to seat
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by udemzyudex(m): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
DaInferno:
... I didn't vote last elections, because I couldn't just vote for Atiku; that man would have sold Nigeria, he made mention of enriching his friends and privatising nnpc during how manifesto, which to some and I inclusive, sounded strange. I understood then that people who voted for buhari because Atiku wasn't a saint either, OBJ can testify to that first hand. presently, I DNT know what to think no more!

Strange? Even this government is planning on privatising NNPC even after using it to insult Atiku, they were talking about subsidy being a scam but they are still paying it.

Talking about enriching his friends, what have this government been doing? Nepotism is part of the problem we are facing in Nigeria.

Atiku is not a saint, no politician is a saint in Nigeria because none of them get themselves into power, one or two people apart from the people that voted for them help them there.

The truth still remains, Atiku would have done better.

1 Like

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by xynerise: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ramsey19:

Go and learn work. Your future mustn't rest on going to school. This is Nigeria where going to the university doesn't dictate your success in life

1 Like

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by monimay(m): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
FG should tell us what payment platform are the likes of NNPC, DPR, FIRS,NCC and others are on only then can we agree that ASUU demands are unreasonable.

5 Likes

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by Adakintroy: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Without police or lasma, the town look like a madtown.

Disorganization and traffick everywhere.
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by Emoney08: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Jokers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) / Whats The Secret Behind Speaking Good English? / The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.