Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. (36796 Views)

NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike / Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike / ASUU Unveils UTAS As Alternative To IPPIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by DaInferno(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
udemzyudex:

Strange? Even this government is planning on privatising NNPC even after using it to insult Atiku, they were talking about subsidy being a scam but they are still paying it.

Talking about enriching his friends, what have this government been doing? Nepotism is part of the problem we are facing in Nigeria.

Atiku is not a saint, no politician is a saint in Nigeria because none of them get themselves into power, one or two people apart from the people that voted for them help them there.

The truth still remains, Atiku would have done better.
noted broda; hope 2023 springs good people
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by bettermike: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Bukan20:
ASUU is very stupid, how can a servant tell his master the way he suppose pay him.

what a Bleep?

FG should scrap ASUU

If fg sacks all ASUU staff, nlc will declare a nationwide strike.

Is it a crime to employ people? Many are out there willing to work.

There should be a law that should automatically sack workers agitating if their no work agitation exceeds 6months.
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by bettermike: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
udemzyudex:

Strange? Even this government is planning on privatising NNPC even after using it to insult Atiku, they were talking about subsidy being a scam but they are still paying it.

Talking about enriching his friends, what have this government been doing? Nepotism is part of the problem we are facing in Nigeria.

Atiku is not a saint, no politician is a saint in Nigeria because none of them get themselves into power, one or two people apart from the people that voted for them help them there.

The truth still remains, Atiku would have done better.

You mean Atiku and his friends like Saraki, Dino et al will do better? I laugh in swahili.

Corruption will put Nigeria up for sale during Atiku's reign. I guarantee you that.
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by rockyh(m): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Bukan20:

How can they be demanding for their own payment mode?

it's a total rubbish so FG needs to dissolve ASUU
you think it's the backyard business individuals set up.there are guiding rules and mode of operation
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by BonPatrick(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
You are a fool a big lazy youth indeed others are there doing aquisition skill you dey eat and sleep.
Ramsey19:
I don give up on this matter. like FG and ASUU are just toying with our future. A friend(casual worker) called me a lazy ass today coz I av been at home doing nothing all in the name of we will resume very soon. I felt like crying but wetin man go do?
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by udemzyudex(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
bettermike:

You mean Atiku and his friends like Saraki, Dino et al will do better? I laugh in swahili.

Corruption will put Nigeria up for sale during Atiku's reign. I guarantee you that.

Really? Hahaha I laugh in Chinese, deep down you know Atiku even though he is not a saint is far better than Buhari.
FYI saraki still remain one of the best SP we ever have in Nigeria,go and compare.

1 Like

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by bizhop01: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
When two criminal and shameless elephants are fighting
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by rockyh(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
AsKeN12:
Hmm... Still on this issue?

Am an Uber Bolt Driver

If you are in lagos, have a car (Preferably Toyota Corolla) and need a good, responsible driver to drive it for you on Bolt or Uber, please quote me or drop your contacts.

25k per week guaranteed

My Location is Ogba/Ikeja axis.

Call or chat me on 09060498918.
is it keke you are talking about or shuttle bus
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by lomprico(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
protest don stop nah! they will start talking anyhow again.
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by rockyh(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
brexit:
Let the President use Executive Order and proscrbe all the Unions on campus so that we can move on

We have waited for them and they have vowed to frustrate the government and our children in school

Enough is Enough, time is really against our students
if only the students know how much the lecturers are willing to sacrifice for the good of the institution,you will wait patiently

2 Likes

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by shadeyinka(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
tnerro1:

Was it ASUU that set up the universities or government?
It isn't about ASUU, it's about the government knowing WHY they set up the university system (of which ASUU is dragging)?

I asked a question:
Have you ever asked yourself what the FG want from our Universities?
What is their interest?

1 Like

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by CsRockefeller(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
DaInferno:
... I didn't vote last elections, because I couldn't just vote for Atiku; that man would have sold Nigeria, he made mention of enriching his friends and privatising nnpc during his manifesto, which to some and I inclusive, sounded strange. I understood then that people voted for buhari because Atiku wasn't a saint either, OBJ can testify to that fact first hand. presently, I DNT know what to think no more!

Have you seen the Financial Report of the 3 major refineries for the past 5 years? If you think holding on to the NNPC does Nigeria any good then you are wrong.

By the he way, what would it take the Government to just sell the refineries and the rusty pipelines and put that money into better need?

Our Economics here is always upside down.

1 Like

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by rockyh(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Adakintroy:
Without police or lasma, the town look like a madtown.

Disorganization and traffick everywhere.
better than extortion and thereby increased tariff
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by bettermike: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
udemzyudex:

Really? Hahaha I laugh in Chinese, deep down you know Atiku even though he is not a saint is far better than Buhari.
FYI saraki still remain one of the best SP we ever have in Nigeria,go and compare.

The bolded alone has revealed everything I need to know about your political ideology.

If those ones become leaders of this country, the signal their actions will emmit will spell dooom for Nigeria.

I know God will not sit back and allow Nigeria to fall into such hands. I know the God I serve.
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by Nfora: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
#EndASUU

Employee dictating to Employer?

So Nigerian Medical Association and others too should develop their own payroll software?

Cost center wants to compete with cash centers like CBN and NNPC.

Rubbish!
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by tope777(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Nairaland ancient of days..

2008 when u registered on nairaland, I was in ss2..

Respect ool

grin
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by rockyh(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Omezif:
Government should do and correct some things as fast as possible to officially open all school and allow all student to resume, Student are tired being at home, some have started engaging themselves in difference crimes. enough is enough .
that means that if they eventually finish from school and not employed in a year they will turn to kidnapping for their survival

1 Like

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by Pinopinodaddy: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Federal Government should not even pay this ASUU for those months it has been on strike. What a rubbish negotiation? If Federal Government does not accept UTAS, then ASUU should go by the one they want, after all, it is all about being paid. Get your pay and enter your House.

ASUU should stop making future of the students hard abeg.
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Engage yourself online ....part of that MB you use for SM and Nairaland can be used to earn online okay

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter
any idea on how to make money online?
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by Aromaticshnnap(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
So one cannot just make a perfect plan of his life here again in Nigeria?
God you see wetin dis people the do? You sef know its not fair oh! Ngwanụ Bịa Para Tụlee! I don talk my own.
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by DaInferno(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Have you seen the Financial Report of the 3 major refineries for the past 5 years? If you think holding on to the NNPC does Nigeria any good then you are wrong.

By the he way, what would it take the Government to just sell the refineries and the rusty pipelines and put that money into better need?

Our Economics here is always upside down.
personally, I don't know the stats, plus and minus involved in petroleum affairs. I always have this feeling that the products will become way too expensive when privatised . well, like I said; I don't know what to think about this country anymore
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by ebenezary(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
when your OGA at the top has no university certificate, how will he value it

try to kill 10 cow, you will see them order military to the place
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by Seniorwriter(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
any idea on how to make money online?

Do a thorough research and due diligence n ull surely fit into one.

Some persons i mentored makes money online just by converting notes to audio.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

© Seniorwriter
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by Divay22(f): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
otokx:

what will you now say of moi?
Co-founder of Nairaland (I salute)
Baba Seun no just wan accept grin grin
Good evening Sir
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by Drone95(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Okay okay, I will go nd find something to do!
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by otokx(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Divay22:

Co-founder of Nairaland (I salute)
Baba Seun no just wan accept grin grin
Good evening Sir

Good evening, I am not co founder, ASUU should chill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by Tilykay(m): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
God I know you are watching and ruling in the affairs of men. I won't ask why you made me a Nigerian. You are the God of vengeance, hence avenge us. Some of us are actually good people suffering in the hands of the wicked.
Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by Drlateef94: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Tilykay:
God I know you are watching and ruling in the affairs of men. I won't ask why you made me a Nigerian. You are the God of vengeance, hence avenge us. Some of us are actually good people suffering in the hands of the wicked.
both ASUU and govt, may their children face serious setback in whatsoever they lay their hand on.God will judge them accordingly.
I am just frustrated.

1 Like

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Drlateef94:
both ASUU and govt, may their children face serious setback in whatsoever they lay their hand on.God will judge them accordingly.
I am just frustrated.
Chill bro embarassed embarassed.... Say no to mental stress... You can still ultilze the time while the strike is ongoing... Perhaps get an exercise book and write stuffs. Poetry, compose music or perhaps learn something new.

1 Like

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by ojmartins(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2020

Re: FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. by ityP(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
DaInferno:
... I didn't vote last elections, because I couldn't just vote for Atiku; that man would have sold Nigeria, he made mention of enriching his friends and privatising nnpc during his manifesto, which to some and I inclusive, sounded strange. I understood then that people voted for buhari because Atiku wasn't a saint either, OBJ can testify to that fact first hand. presently, I DNT know what to think no more!

Atiku na saint for where Buhari dey. As dem never sell NNPC, how better off are we? This useless country we dey so, if person decide to sell am , no be better thing the person go do be that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) / The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) / Abiodun Alao Lectures At King’s College University Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.