Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr (17183 Views)

Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) / Same Pics .... 3 Different Sellers ... Yahoo Boys In Pet Section / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by HAPPINESSSS(f): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
THERE IS NOTHING WE WILL NOT HEAR IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD.
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Esanboy111(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
K
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by IGBOSON1: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
What of mosquitoes....will they make heaven too? Because i can’t suffer them on earth and come and be suffering them again in heaven! sad

2 Likes

Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Blitz888(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Even those consumed as 404 grin
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Is that Summation Biblical? No!
I Have Read the Bible over and over and I have never seen anything about animals dying and going to Heaven or Hell!

The People that go to Heaven or Hell is we Humans, Created after the image of God.

All who Believe and Accept Jesus Christ and Live for Him are taken to Heaven once they die..
All who Refuse Jesus Christ and all who Live their lives anyhow in abominations, Wickedness and any form of evil, open their eyes in Hell once they depart the Earth..

This is what we need to know and understand ..
Any other stuff is Nonessential..

Zombie

1 Like

Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by WoundedLamb: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
I guess cats go to hell. Lol.
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Realkingrex(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
But God created all animals.... so it’s certain when they die they go to meet there creator...
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Akfrenzy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
angry still wonder if Britain really brought CHRISTIANITY to AFRICA
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Ahmback(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
imposter.

it is obvious you can never be the real slawormir. and the spelling of your monicker proves that, you have double "I" unlike the real SLAWORMIR.
two is you don't have the male indicator . something like: Slawormir(m) ...

imposter, you don't even carry the kind of vibes the real niggar Slawormir used to have......

low-grade impersonator...pls mods, u pple shld do sumtin abt dis guy here
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by shadeyinka(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
ibiso1986:
I think it's only intelligent being that have souls.. I may be wrong though
Every living being has a soul. The soul is characterized by three things
1. A Will (Volition)
2. Emotions
3. Intellect (memory, logic, deduction)
The soul is the personal identity of a being. It is what humans call "I", "Me", "Myself"

A human being has in addition to his Soul a Spirit. A man's Spirit is his spiritual identity. A man's Spirit (in the spirit realm) is the equivalence of a man's Body(in the physical realm).

Animals don't have a spirit. They are temporary creatures. When they die, they cease to exist unlike a human being who after death will still be ALIVE in the spirit.

1 Like

Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by stealmatic(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have Read the Bible over and over and I have never seen anything about animals dying and going to Heaven or Hell!

The People that go to Heaven or Hell is we Humans, Created after the image of God.

All who Believe and Accept Jesus Christ and Live for Him are taken to Heaven once they die..
All who Refuse Jesus Christ and all who Live their lives anyhow in abominations, Wickedness and any form of evil, open their eyes in Hell once they depart the Earth..

our assistant Jesus has just spoken,u all should listen ooo,he is talking based on what he experienced the last time he visited heaven

1 Like

Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by kingxsamz(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sadly the Christian population isn't up to half of the population of the world. So when the article says pet owners, it isn't talking about Christian pet owners. Na only your god get heaven? Shior!
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by kingxsamz(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ahmback:
imposter.

it is obvious you can never be the real slawormir. and the spelling of your monicker proves that, you have double "I" unlike the real SLAWORMIR.
two is you don't have the male indicator . something like: Slawormir(m) ...

imposter, you don't even carry the kind of vibes the real niggar Slawormir used to have......

low-grade impersonator...pls mods, u pple shld do sumtin abt dis guy here

Stop all this shalaye. It's unnecessary abeg.
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Ahmback(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Stop all this shalaye. It's unnecessary abeg.
I know it's unnecessary...but that guy is becoming annoying
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by koolaid87: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Animals were saved during the days of Noah. What made you think it'd be different during rapture?

To each his own though

quote author=Righteousness89 post=95433064]Is that Summation Biblical? No!

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Mrmezico(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
This heaven is seriousely becoming a joke...who knws maybe house flies will also make that heaven.

2 Likes

Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Kelsjb: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

God certainly will remember you for you good works as you have dedicated your time to enlighten our generation that is so selfish and believe that God does not exist

1 Like

Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Righteousness89(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kelsjb:

God certainly will remember you for you good works as you have dedicated your time to enlighten our generation that is so selfish and believe that God does not exist
Amen
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by shantti(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
but some of these dogs engage in pre marital sex,

1 Like

Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
There might be. When my pet was dying, I closed my eyes and briefly and saw white sheets blowing in the air. Everywhere was filled with white.

As at that time I was convinced he was going to survive the poison and I was already making mental calculations on how to safeguard him from another attack. Unfortunately my canine son died that night

1 Like

Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Kingdemi212019: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
ibiso1986:
I think it's only intelligent being that have souls.. I may be wrong though
some dogs are more intelligent, loyal ,honest than some human being

1 Like

Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Inogettime: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin Well I'm pretty sure if this thread had been about Africans or Nigerians beliefs in dogs afterlife some white man's brown noser would have tagged this 'backwardness' and 'superstitions' but this one na white man so in gats dey 'normally' modern....

1 Like

Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by raphy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
out of all what about rats ? That one no get grave for nAija na main road Straight.

lol. no where u go pass without seeing rat on the road.

but na calabar pot dog meat go.enter.first before they will bury with with poo.

dog has suffered.
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Taiwojon(m): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dog don't get to heaven

dog signify attribute of a dirty sinful men and women

Jesus say

for without are dogs

animals and dogs

have beginning and have a ending
so don't worship them animals of any type

human angel and spirit
have a beginning because they were all created and born

have beginning but don't have a ending
so don't worship them

while

God
Jesus and the holy spirit
don't have beginning and don't have an ending

from eternity to eternity
worship God and believe on Jesus

on the matter of dog
they die and their flesh go to the earth
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by IJOBA2: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
THATFAIRGUY IS THERE ANY INTERPRETATION OF THIS IN YOUR HOLY BOOK?
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Lotusflowerbomb: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ishilove:
There might be. When my pet was dying, I closed my eyes and briefly and saw white sheets blowing in the air. Everywhere was filled with white.

As at that time I was convinced he was going to survive the poison and I was already making mental calculations on how to safeguard him from another attack. Unfortunately my canine son died that night
Awww I am really sorry for your loss. cry

1 Like

Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Ishilove: 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:
Awww I am really sorry for your loss. cry
Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by graciousolo(m): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

Their belief is nonessential but, yours is?

Lift up your head from your ass oh you dunce.
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by OyinO: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2020
There's no Heaven. Heaven only exists in your mind, just as Zombie Flesh Eaters only exist in your mind.
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:18am On Oct 29, 2020
Na so pets go occupy heaven while we wey get the pets take rooms in hell.
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chronicle Of Rex And Roxy / Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? / Caucasian Dog In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.