Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr (17222 Views)

Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) / Same Pics .... 3 Different Sellers ... Yahoo Boys In Pet Section / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by BigBrother9ja: 3:50am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]Is that Summation Biblical? No!
I Have Read the Bible over and over and I have never seen anything about animals dying and going to Heaven or Hell!

The People that go to Heaven or Hell is we Humans, Created after the image of God.

All who Believe and Accept Jesus Christ and Live for Him are taken to Heaven once they die..
All who Refuse Jesus Christ and all who Live their lives anyhow in abominations, Wickedness and any form of evil, open their eyes in Hell once they depart the Earth..

This is what we need to know and understand ..
Any other stuff is Nonessential..

[/s]
Na lack holy spirit and understanding...

Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by dazzlingd(m): 4:46am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Is that Summation Biblical? No!
I Have Read the Bible over and over and I have never seen anything about animals dying and going to Heaven or Hell!

The People that go to Heaven or Hell is we Humans, Created after the image of God.

All who Believe and Accept Jesus Christ and Live for Him are taken to Heaven once they die..
All who Refuse Jesus Christ and all who Live their lives anyhow in abominations, Wickedness and any form of evil, open their eyes in Hell once they depart the Earth..

This is what we need to know and understand ..
Any other stuff is Nonessential..

Hehehe

So when the animal dies, where does there spirit goes?

If animals don't have spirits to go anywhere then wat makes humans different
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by dazzlingd(m): 4:49am On Oct 29, 2020
shadeyinka:

Every living being has a soul. The soul is characterized by three things
1. A Will (Volition)
2. Emotions
3. Intellect (memory, logic, deduction)
The soul is the personal identity of a being. It is what humans call "I", "Me", "Myself"

A human being has in addition to his Soul a Spirit. A man's Spirit is his spiritual identity. A man's Spirit (in the spirit realm) is the equivalence of a man's Body(in the physical realm).

Animals don't have a spirit. They are temporary creatures. When they die, they cease to exist unlike a human being who after death will still be ALIVE in the spirit.

And how do you know this
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by dazzlingd(m): 4:51am On Oct 29, 2020
raphy:
out of all what about rats ? That one no get grave for nAija na main road Straight.

lol. no where u go pass without seeing rat on the road.

but na calabar pot dog meat go.enter.first before they will bury with with poo.

dog has suffered.

Why we are backward is because they don't take it serious over there...their lives dont revolve around religion....

1 Like

Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Inogettime: 8:26am On Oct 29, 2020
dazzlingd:

Why we are backward is because they don't take it serious over there...their lives dont revolve around religion....

So whites are automatically 'forward' because there life's do not revolve around religious beliefs?? Ehn!!!
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by dazzlingd(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2020
Inogettime:

So whites are automatically 'forward' because there life's do not revolve around religious beliefs?? Ehn!!!

Of course, religion is synonymous with backwardness
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by EmekaBlue(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Na lie...na all chicken and Turkey go to heaven.

Enough food in our fathers land
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Inogettime: 9:36am On Oct 29, 2020
dazzlingd:

Of course, religion is synonymous with backwardness

To be honest i agree with the fact that religion engenders a lot of 'buts'
But based on your 'unfounded' claim then most nations in this world are not inherently 'forward' because all the so called Western world actively built there country in its most religious ages and you can check,Britain was at a religious war between Protestants and Catholic in the 16th to the 17th century and it was a world power then and also most the Western world modeled the various past and active laws based on religious rules so indirectly they are still influenced by religion just that 'it' does not revolve round their everyday lifes compared to Africans and Asians ...
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by shadeyinka(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2020
dazzlingd:

And how do you know this
Laboratory experiments of course!
We weighed out the person alive then weighed him again after death. Then we irradiated the soul and spirit first with gamma radiation then with neutrino obtained from the dissociation of heavy water. The results were then sent for peer review in Springer Elsevier, American Journal of Condensed matter physics and Japanese Journal of pure Energy!

How do you know you have a will, emotion and intellect?
How come humans are moral creatures?
What happens when a person has a vivid near death experience?
Re: All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr by Davidolu2: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Dogs don't have soul, they go nowhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) / Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark? / Chronicle Of Rex And Roxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.