Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Come In And See For Yourself, You Can't Do Without It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And See For Yourself, You Can't Do Without It (597 Views)

How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! / Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And See For Yourself, You Can't Do Without It by Pisol(m): 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Men dan suffer for ladies hand because of small penis. Atimes what a wife need is not just money and Care but a well nourished, fertilized and dynamic penis that can satiate her insatiable.

Men please if you know any traditional means to increase a penis girth and length please don't hold it back.. abeg, Biko people need it.. we want to make our ladies want more..

Someone told me eating of ginger works well .. abeg who knows better?
Re: Come In And See For Yourself, You Can't Do Without It by Juliusmomoh: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Instead of u to be in the church praying now... U are here talking about penis and vegina... . Receive sence
Re: Come In And See For Yourself, You Can't Do Without It by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
No traditional means will alter your penis size.

Pisol:
Men dan suffer for ladies hand because of small penis. Atimes what a wife need is not just money and Care but a well nourished, fertilized and dynamic penis that can satiate her insatiable.

Men please if you know any traditional means to increase a penis girth and length please don't hold it back.. abeg, Biko people need it.. we want to make our ladies want more..

Re: Come In And See For Yourself, You Can't Do Without It by Pisol(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Instead of u to be in the church praying now...
U are here talking about penis and vegina...
Receive sence

Amen.. but atimes somethings must be spoken
Re: Come In And See For Yourself, You Can't Do Without It by mylander(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Instead of u to be in the church praying now...
U are here talking about penis and vegina...
Receive sence

And you too, you know the way to church and you are here reading NL in the romance section.

...Abeg .....Collect sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Come In And See For Yourself, You Can't Do Without It by Yomit71(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
what brought about this your write up
Re: Come In And See For Yourself, You Can't Do Without It by AyarmBoye(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yomit71:
what brought about this your write up
its obvious... the handwriting clearly written on the wall grin
Re: Come In And See For Yourself, You Can't Do Without It by TheGenius001: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pisol:

Try Jelqing. But before you start, make sure u get acquainted with Google on the steps and procedures to safely undertake the exercise. If you do it safely and religiously you'll have an increase.
I was about 7.5 in length at most, long before now, it's been almost 2 months and now it about 8 inches when Erect.

Pls try and get much information about Jelqing before starting.

(1) (Reply)

RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister / What Do You Think? [picture] / Majority Of Men Are Under A Spell That Favors Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.