Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,267 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

The Ideology Of Having Excessive Bouncers In Weddings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ideology Of Having Excessive Bouncers In Weddings (613 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ideology Of Having Excessive Bouncers In Weddings by Liliantalks: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
I feel it’s a very stewpid thing tho . What r you scared of? making ur guest intimidated after taking their time to make it to ur event .

What do you think ?
Re: The Ideology Of Having Excessive Bouncers In Weddings by Chamukebenson(f): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
I don’t stay long in such weddings, if I even carry money to spray I keep it to myself

1 Like

Re: The Ideology Of Having Excessive Bouncers In Weddings by Liliantalks: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
Chamukebenson:
I don’t stay long in such weddings, if I even carry money to spray I keep it to myself
the worst part is, those bouncers will start using it to fool themselves, and do the one they didn’t send them, because they know they were there to intimidate people
Re: The Ideology Of Having Excessive Bouncers In Weddings by felong(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Liliantalks:
I feel it’s a very stewpid thing tho . What r you scared of? making ur guest intimidated after taking their time to make it to ur event .

What did you think ?
I think they're trying to get rid of gate crashers. Having gatecrashers in your wedding is very terrible cos they wouldn't mind scattering the whole wedding of food doesn't get to them on time.

1 Like

Re: The Ideology Of Having Excessive Bouncers In Weddings by paulolee(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
I think its to maintain decorum and avoid gate crashers that are there to cause problems because of food..
am not supporting it and cant do such except if its side chick wahala..
a friend did a wedding sometimes last month n invited 3 special bouncers and gave them a special tablet with pictures of 4 ladies that aint allowed to enter the venue..
I asked him his reasons and he didn't tell but it was just one of them that came n she was sent back and she left disappointed..
it seems the guy don scam ladies with marriage tire..

3 Likes

Re: The Ideology Of Having Excessive Bouncers In Weddings by Liliantalks: 2:02am On Jan 13, 2021
paulolee:
I think its to maintain decorum and avoid gate crashers that are there to cause problems because of food..
am not supporting it and cant do such except if its side chick wahala..
a friend did a wedding sometimes last month n invited 3 special bouncers and gave them a special tablet with pictures of 4 ladies that aint allowed to enter the venue..
I asked him his reasons and he didn't tell but it was just one of them that came n she was sent back and she left disappointed..
it seems the guy don scam ladies with marriage tire..
that could be it, having them in the entrance is understandable but some people mix them in the crowd . I really hate it . It’s so intimidating.

1 Like

Re: The Ideology Of Having Excessive Bouncers In Weddings by Liliantalks: 2:06am On Jan 13, 2021
felong:

I think they're trying to get rid of gate crashers. Having gatecrashers in your wedding is very terrible cos they wouldn't mind scattering the whole wedding of food doesn't get to them on time.
pretty silly ,people who don’t use bouncers does everyone get food? don’t the marriage go on successfully, only them know what their problem is, to me it’s very wrong. If that’s the packaging u want to use on people who make outfit and come out to honor ur union , why don’t u just do a family get together?
Re: The Ideology Of Having Excessive Bouncers In Weddings by ednut1(m): 2:52am On Jan 13, 2021
People now use models for bridal train. How about that.
Re: The Ideology Of Having Excessive Bouncers In Weddings by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 13, 2021
felong:

so cos of badly prepared jollof rice or fried rice in wedding with chicken serving with the chicken meat looking like its suffering from kwashorkor so someone would create a fuss if such food didnt get to him or her in time? grin
Chai God pls eliminate poverty and hunger from our life grin

1 Like

Re: The Ideology Of Having Excessive Bouncers In Weddings by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 13, 2021
Liliantalks:
pretty silly ,people who don’t use bouncers does everyone get food? don’t the marriage go on successfully, only them know what their problem is, to me it’s very wrong. If that’s the packaging u want to use on people who make outfit and come out to honor ur union , why don’t u just do a family get together?
This issue of using bouncers in wedding to me sounds funny.So ppl now use bouncers in wedding?
I thought bouncers worked in clubs or what celebrities use as bodyguards
why would a regular individual be hiring bouncers in his wedding celebration?
Anyway there is nothing as sensible as doing a sane lowkey wedding celebration
After borrowing money to hire all the bouncers u want and do a high brow wedding and the marriage no last up to 5 months na wetin u come gain
Re: The Ideology Of Having Excessive Bouncers In Weddings by Liliantalks: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
lefulefu:
This issue of using bouncers in wedding to me sounds funny.So ppl now use bouncers in wedding?
I thought bouncers worked in clubs or what celebrities use as bodyguards
why would a regular individual be hiring bouncers in his wedding celebration?
Anyway there is nothing as sensible as doing a sane lowkey wedding celebration
After borrowing money to hire all the bouncers u want and do a high brow wedding and the marriage no last up to 5 months na wetin u come gain
its becoming a new trend. Sick

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Explaining This Dream Please. / Me In Short. Am I Normal? / 7 Reasons Why Love And Sex Go Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.