Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time (2528 Views)

ASUU-FG Meeting Ends In Deadlock, Strike To Continue / Strike: FG And University Workers' Meeting Ends In A Deadlock / Strike: FG, ASUU Meeting Ends In Deadlock Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Pancakeey(f): 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Icelandicboy:
this is my thread and I forbid this angry
Mtchew you’re proud to spread fake news with your thread??
Why don’t you verify things before posting?

If not for your fake news. I won’t be here exchanging words with you and that other guy

1 Like

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hongkongfukid:
Next time they are having their useless meeting, someone should just lock them up make them continue their useless meeting. They should stay their till the reach agreement . Am sure either FG or ASUU would get tired first .
Nigerians!! grin
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pancakeey:

Mtchew you’re proud to spread fake news with your thread??
Why don’t you verify things before posting?

If not for your fake news. I won’t be here exchanging words with you and that other guy
I'm not exchanging words with you ma'am and I'm not spreading fake news, at least tell me how it's fake news...maybe another ASUU branch and fg are having meetings at your house
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Pancakeey(f): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Icelandicboy:
I'm not exchanging words with you ma'am and I'm not spreading fake news, at least tell me how it's fake news...maybe another ASUU branch and fg are having meetings at your house
I never said they were having a meeting in my house. What’s with naira landers and comprehension?

You’ll just open mouth waaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Raylight2(m): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pancakeey:
What’s with naira landers and comprehension?
hasty generalization.
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Pancakeey(f): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Raylight2:

hasty generalization.
You can’t blame me grin
Almost everyone here is eager to drop replies. They don’t even bother to read and understand first.

1 Like

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by bishopochuko178(m): 3:33am On Oct 29, 2020
FG dissolves ASUU and it's members, I don't think they have aims and objectives... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Ramsey19: 5:09am On Oct 29, 2020
since everyone is enduring this current administration, ASUU too should calls off the strike and endure their palava coz I'm not sure this FG is ready to succumb at all but hunger can later make ASUU succumb to FG.
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by fiyinfoluwa29093: 5:31am On Oct 29, 2020
FG dissolves ASUU and it's members, I don't think they have aims and objectives...
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:56am On Oct 29, 2020
Pancakeey:

I already mentioned in my reply that I had something I was doing. So your input is very useless to me.

I’m very sure you didn’t read my reply before jumping into conclusions.

Please I don’t need this stress. It’s not my fault you can’t comprehend things.
Nah u sabi pancake, all I'm telling u is to get a job or skills, u need dat, I know u are fustrated, it is well cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Ramsey19:
since everyone is enduring this current administration, ASUU too should calls off the strike and endure their palava coz I'm not sure this FG is ready to succumb at all but hunger can later make ASUU succumb to FG.
ASUU ain't backing down too, dey are really ready for FG

1 Like

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 29, 2020
Pancakeey:

I never said they were having a meeting in my house. What’s with naira landers and comprehension?

You’ll just open mouth waaaaaaa
same way your legs would open waaaaaaaa for any guy? I'm not referring to you o, just wild thought
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Atolu01: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2020
Nigerian males and insecure troublesome nature. Disgusting.
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Pancakeey(f): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2020
Icelandicboy:
same way your legs would open waaaaaaaa for any guy? I'm not referring to you o, just wild thought
How old are you? grin
Indulge me please
I can’t believe a youth in this time still thinks like this.
What a shame.
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2020
Pancakeey:

How old are you? grin
Indulge me please
I can’t believe a youth in this time still thinks like this.
What a shame.
gat you right? Don't worry, you'll outgrow this soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agbo Hillary : BSU Student Bags First Class After 17 Carry Overs / Watch How Happie Boys Turn up For Class in Cyprus (Video, Pic) / Oou Releases Post Utme Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.