Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS (7814 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / Boyfriend Dumps His Dead Girlfriend & Child In Sewage In Bauchi / Two Traffic Wardens Had A Disagreement And The Lady Was Threatening The Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:57am On Apr 02, 2022
So I just woke up this morning to check my mentions.
Our famous saynotocultism mentioned me below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included/565#111572863

The guy I posted his corpse some days ago that I described as stubborn when his fellow cultist miscreants were running he was doing strong head. This guy was a Nairalander who personally threatened saynotocultism for demarketing cultism.

Only for saynotocultism to wake up and discover the Nairalander who threatened him and refused to repent, his dead body is now on the forum.
Below is the comment

A guy whose leg was amputated and died was on this thread and threatened me via PMs. I traced him and found out he was nothing and so i left him with a message with his details and i preached to him about the dangers of cultism. Today he is no more. @cultistupdate made a post about his death.

Please saynotocultism . There is more to life.

I also want to share this message to all JUs in the house. Please stay away from cultist. Dont do business with known cultist. Dont have any dealings with them be it financial or social gatherings. This is how they now kill Jus.

Cultist: That man na Ju abi? na him make am dey show himself. We do threat him Bleep up if HIT dey.

If there is a cult war in town, maybe aiye vs vikings and you have a problem with an axxe man. All he has to do is label you a vikings and that will be your end.

Happy New Month.

And then below is the thread carrying his dead body
https://www.nairaland.com/7056570/see-human-being-leg-when

1 Share

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Gadaluck(m): 5:59am On Apr 02, 2022
Cultistupdate:
So I just woke up this morning to

Nawao, they'll never learn...

4 Likes

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 6:06am On Apr 02, 2022
Gadaluck:

Ground no dey beleful.

Make these cultist dey mumu themselves. With the height of insecurity in the nation u cannot fight bandits, herdsmen and other terrorists. U can only fight your brothers. Sometimes for useless reasons.

Mumu youths

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Gadaluck(m): 6:10am On Apr 02, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Ground no dey beleful.

Make these cultist dey mumu themselves. With the height of insecurity in the nation u cannot fight bandits, herdsmen and other terrorists. U can only fight your brothers. Sometimes for useless reasons.

Mumu youths

Honestly the way these guys just dey misplace priorities has really become sickening. Dying over absolute nonsense. I can't weep on their behalf man!

6 Likes

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 6:10am On Apr 02, 2022
Shun cultist tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 6:18am On Apr 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Shun cultist tongue

While seeing this mention. I remembered this Nairalander Rastaramsey who mentioned me too some days ago cheesy

A cultist guy was threatening him. And he was like u wey Cultistupdate go soon post your dead body. U get mind dey talk cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by EmzyT: 6:57am On Apr 02, 2022
Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2022
Cultistupdate i respect you alot!

It's not easy to take up a dangerous job like this, only God knows how many threats you have received both offline and online...

You are a strong man!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 02, 2022
Cultistupdate:

The guy I posted his corpse some days ago that I described as stubborn when his fellow cultist miscreants were running he was doing strong head. This guy was a Nairalander who personally threatened saynotocultism for demarketing cultism.

Only for saynotocultism to wake up and discover the Nairalander who threatened him and refused to repent, his dead body is now on the forum.
Below is the comment

cultists on this forum are the ones not happy seeing dead bodies being uploaded, but people like myself we Dem born to hate cultism are always happy so its always 2:0 at least for us.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Alhajiemeritus: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2022
Cultist update...
Please can you help me trace a cultist who is also a scammer?
I have his details.
He lives in Benin

1 Like

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by kingthreat(m): 7:39am On Apr 02, 2022
Vickyvice:
cultists on this forum are the ones not happy seeing dead bodies being uploaded, but people like myself we u Del born to hate cultism are always happy so its always 2:0 at least for is

E.g Fernandezisback. That online clown who regularly masturbates about Vladimir Putin has always been threatening cultistupdate that he will deal with him for posting the bad side of cultism. On one of his posts, he gladly defended his beloved confraternity saying they are not criminals. If they like, let them not stop the useless pastime that has been killing our youths since the 1980s.

14 Likes

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by rowland545(m): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Below is the comment

were is ur WhatsApp TV link...I want to b having first hand view of this people way no wan get sense

3 Likes

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Rastaramsey(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=Cultistupdate post=111575691]

While seeing this mention. I remembered this Nairalander Rastaramsey who mentioned me too some days ago cheesy

A cultist guy was threatening him. And he was like u wey Cultistupdate go soon post your dead body. U get mind dey talk cheesy[/quote

All those ones nah empty threat abeg....
I never just get the time and that thread isn't as active as then.....

The person wey dey use that monicker nah small boy.....
Na ordinary ju undecided undecided undecided

Anybody wey come go collect no be mouth grin angry

1 Like

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=Rastaramsey post=111577606][/quote]

Lol my boss. The day I see that mention err. The way I laugh err. cheesy
The comment just be like say see this person wey dey death row wey go soon die dey still sharp mouth grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2022
rowland545:
were is ur WhatsApp TV link...I want to b having first hand view of this people way no wan get sense

This is the whatsap tv
+2347086186717

1 Like

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2022
kingthreat:

E.g Fernandezisback. That online clown who regularly masturbates about Vladimir Putin has always been threatening cultistupdate that he will deal with him for posting the bad side of cultism. On one of his posts, he gladly defended his beloved confraternity saying they are not criminals. If they like, let them not stop the useless pastime that has been killing our youths since the 1980s.

The pressure from these people is just too much

1 Like

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:32am On Apr 02, 2022
Alhajiemeritus:
Cultist update...
Please can you help me trace a cultist who is also a scammer?
I have his details.
He lives in Benin

Message the whatsap number

1 Like

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by josielewa(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2022
damn
Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Parachoko: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2022
Tell us the name of his moniker?

2 Likes

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Alhajiemeritus: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Message the whatsap number
I can't find the number
Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2022
na mumu people dey join cult. they shld all kill each other.

1 Like

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
Alhajiemeritus:
I can't find the number

+2347086186717

1 Like

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
grin

Hallelujah,glory be to God,rot in pieces grin

One nuisance has reduced from the army of riffraffs parading our streets.yoruba say fly wey no gree hear word go follow corpse enter grave

The enemies of Nigeria are finally leaving this country for us and that's how God will continue allowing them to waste themselves disgracefully cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Ground no dey beleful.

Mumu youths
lmaooo bandits wey dey kidnap cultists during initiation cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Lol my boss. The day I see that mention err. The way I laugh err. cheesy
The comment just be like say see this person wey dey death row wey go soon die dey still sharp mouth grin
Yoruba talk say na person wey death dey hungry for him body na them Sabi find trouble pass because them dey find who them wan follow drag to the grave

1 Like

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
Gadaluck:

make them no learn na.we need population control and they're helping us to do that

2 Likes

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
Gadaluck:

Honestly the way these guys just dey misplace priorities has really become sickening. Dying over absolute nonsense. I can't weep on their behalf man!
na Village people grin

2 Likes

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
irunoko:
make them no learn na.we need population control and they're helping us to do that

grin

2 Likes

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Passionate888: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
I remember the story, so that guy still dey participate for cult related activities upon wetin saynotocultism tell him?

Good riddance to him cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Passionate888:
I remember the story, so that guy still dey participate for cult related activities upon wetin saynotocultism tell him?

What is his name
Re: A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS by samuel051: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Passionate888:

Bro in as much as cultism is worse than cancer, there is no prove of that guy threatening the said guy and no evidence of him advicing him. When things like this are posted on public form, evidence of before and after should accompany the said post so as to drive home his point, anybody can come out to claim any of the brutal deaths being posted here is someone they have preached to in the past. Say no to cultism but people should post stories with facts so people will get the message clearer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapped ABSU DVC, Prof Emezue Regains Freedom / I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS / EFCC Arraigns Lawyer, Hurso Abba Amma For N10m Fraud In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.