Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Ain't I A Woman? (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ain't I A Woman? (photos) (6606 Views)

Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley / Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by chingle5(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Your moniker looks familiar, please remind me where/how we clashed. I hope it was harmonious cool cool

Socrates / pluto remember
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2020
chingle5:
Intersexsherry please just stop ... It is too early too be scaring people
just creating bit of awareness. How you dey? cool
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by chingle5(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
just creating bit of awareness. How you dey? cool

Hmmm fine bt the images is creeping me out.... Maybe u should censor some of it... I know if I tell u to stop I will just be deceiving myself so let just tune it a bit down for the young folks

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2020
chingle5:

Hmmm fine bt the images is creeping me out.... Maybe u should censor some of it... I know if I tell u to stop I will just be deceiving myself so let just tune it a bit down for the young folks
am sorry you feel that way. Most people here and angry i support lgbt people they hate so much. They tell me ''since you intersex, yours is understandable, stop promoting the other lgbt people"" i just cant help it seeing people getting bullied for something they have no control over. I have a very big caring heart. I care for Everyone. Just want everyone to be happy
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
see this one!! Go join intersex community and see people with variations you never believed it existed. I posted some intersex stories here shared by real intersex people. Go back to the hole you crept out from. There are many but in the closet, you want them to come out so you can discriminate them with your ignorance??
Boy stop trying to create too much pity for wat is not there. 10 babies born in an hospital today produces male or female. nothing like both. u jus wanna market this homo life.

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2020
Puloc:

Boy stop trying to create too much pity for wat is not there. 10 babies born in an hospital today produces male or female. nothing like both. u jus wanna market this homo life.
doubting Thomas must be everywhere. If you don't believe intersex people exist doesn't mean they are not existing. No need arguing with a fool that have chosen to be a fool. You could have just saved your self the ignorance by going to read about intersex online but keep wallowing in hate and ignorance..

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2020
I told my intersex folks lets just focus on educating them on intersex than bringing other lgbt communities. Intersex alone that has been biologically proven, many are still ignorant, doubtful and hateful of it, talk more of the other communities.
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
doubting Thomas must be everywhere. If you don't believe intersex people exist doesn't mean they are not existing. No need arguing with a fool that have chosen to be a fool. You could have just saved your self the ignorance by going to read about intersex online but keep wallowing in hate and ignorance..
Boy there is nothing like intersex or whatever u call it. it's either a vagina or a penis. Now tell me which one do u have?

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Puloc:

Boy there is nothing like intersex or whatever u call it. it's either a vagina or a penis. Now tell me which one do u have?
girl go find a diick to sit on. You irritating people here with your ignorance
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by FanOfMyself: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2020
chingle5:

Socrates / pluto remember
grin grin grin how va bro, no hard feelings at all. We just catching fun here cool
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
girl go find a diick to sit on. You irritating people here with your ignorance
lol...am a guy with a dick that wouldn't mind a clean pvssy to straffe. but boy, you? u confused.

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by chingle5(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2020
FanOfMyself:

grin grin grin how va bro, no hard feelings at all. We just catching fun here cool

Hmmmm it is obvious that you have not change that much bt y not take a step by first changing ur moniker from fanofmyself to fanofeverybody so that we can all see the jesus christ in U cool
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2020
Puloc:

lol...am a guy with a dick that wouldn't mind a clean pvssy to straffe. but boy, you? u confused.
no you are a girl. No real man argues this much with a woman
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
no you are a girl. No real man argues this much with a woman
Lol...who made that rule? U?lol
u want to shove down ur ugly concept down all men's throat . better get a real life.

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by chingle5(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
am sorry you feel that way. Most people here and angry i support lgbt people they hate so much. They tell me ''since you intersex, yours is understandable, stop promoting the other lgbt people"" i just cant help it seeing people getting bullied for something they have no control over. I have a very big caring heart. I care for Everyone. Just want everyone to be happy

Hmmmm I like the enthusiasm cool bt u r nt jesus christ, u can't make everyone happy coz we all no JC tried and look why happen to him.... This case is just similar to my exam question... When I was asked abt wht I can do abt Nigeria �� situation relating to moving forward.....

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2020
chingle5:

Hmmmm I like the enthusiasm cool bt u r nt jesus christ, u can't make everyone happy coz we all no JC tried and look why happen to him.... This case is just similar to my exam question... When I was asked abt wht I can do abt Nigeria �� situation relating to moving forward.....
so sad some people think am deceiving others here with intersex

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2020
You never know until it happens to you or someone close to you..

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2020
It will be like horror film to you when it happens to you. Everyday i look at myself and wonder ''why am i like this?" But you know what? I don't care again..i'm slowly learning to love and accept all of myself and also teach people who are like this to also be proud of themselves. We exist whether you believe or not!

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2020
Dear OP,

It's ok to be different , it's ok to be something not everyone could comprehend. We do not have the power to create ourselves either as males or females neither do we have the power over our body shapes.

Regardless of the above statement, you do not need the validation of the world to live your life and even live it to the fullest . With that said , you do not need to post a naked picture of yourself or any of your body parts to make your point or create an awareness of whatever specie God created you to be .

Accept yourself with love and people will follow but posting of these naked pictures are embarrassing, shameful and quite disgusting.

Loving yourself and simply writing educative Articles on your specie and its challenges would get a lot more positive attention than naked pictures with nothing to write home about !

You are a beautiful creature and wonderfully made by God !

4 Likes

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Classyuniquebae:
Dear OP,

It's ok to be different , it's ok to be something not everyone could comprehend. We do not have the power to create ourselves either as males or females neither do we have the power over our body shapes.

Regardless of the above statement, you do not need the validation of the world to live your life and even live it to the fullest . With that said , you do not need to post a naked picture of yourself or any of your body parts to make your point or create an awareness of whatever specie God created you to be .

Accept yourself with love and people will follow but posting of these naked pictures are embarrassing, shameful and quite disgusting.

Loving yourself and simply writing educative Articles on your specie and its challenges would get a lot more positive attention than naked pictures with nothing to write home about !

am sorry for the pictures but without them, they will refuse to believe. Even with them, they still doubt. But thanks for your kind words, i really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by FanOfMyself: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
chingle5:

Hmmmm it is obvious that you have not change that much bt y not take a step by first changing ur moniker from fanofmyself to fanofeverybody so that we can all see the jesus christ in U cool
I don't know what you are implying bro, but all I can say is peace unto your soul.. smiley
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by FanOfMyself: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Classyuniquebae:
Dear OP,

God is not an author of confusion, he created them to be either male or female. It's mutually exclusive, in other words, there is nothing like Intersex. This is deep
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by 444crop: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
All the best

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by richfriendsng: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Define woman?? Many will define it as an XX individual having a vagina and an internal female reproductive organs and also an external female anatomy and undergoes all female secondary sex characteristics. Unfortunately, many women living today do not fall into that society standards/norms definition of a woman and do not feel less of a woman. Studies today have proven women come in different genital, different chromosome, different phenotype, different hormone etc. Whats matters at the end of the day is the inside, how you truly feel and identify as...
Intersex women are women and no less of a woman.. A woman is a woman. I am a woman. smiley. An intersex woman.. smiley smiley
Vice versa for Men too..
Don't mind them dear, this world is a beautiful place, just that many delusional people fail to see that.
Chat me up dear to be added to our whatsapp community, check my previous comment for the link.

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by HomerTimpson: 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
undecided
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by blazepascal(m): 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
have you ever regretted being like this
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by HomerTimpson: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:
Do u have a vagina opening?
you sef, no one ask a woman if she has vagina opening. This dude is a shim
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by FanOfMyself: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:
Do u have a vagina opening?
grin grin
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
FanOfMyself:

God is not an author of confusion, he created them to be either male or female. It's mutually exclusive, in other words, there is nothing like Intersex. This is deep
''there is nothing like intersex" thats why we need to create more awareness on intersex
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
blazepascal:
have you ever regretted being like this
i did but i love myself so much now
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
HomerTimpson:
you sef, no one ask a woman if she has vagina opening. This dude is a shim
learn to address intersex people. Im not a dude neither a shim. I'm a woman. Stop ignorance
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
richfriendsng:

Don't mind them dear, this world is a beautiful place, just that many delusional people fail to see that.
Chat me up dear to be added to our whatsapp community, check my previous comment for the link.
they are so ignornat. Refusing to learn makes it worse. Just see the ignorant things they are commenting above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dream Girls,with Jamie Foxx,beyonce,eddie Murphy,the New Movie / Theo Walcott Caught With Bikini-clad Girls In Pool Party / Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.