Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,470 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ain't I A Woman? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ain't I A Woman? (photos) (6558 Views)

Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley / Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 29, 2020
Define woman?? Many will define it as an XX individual having a vagina and an internal female reproductive organs and also an external female anatomy and undergoes all female secondary sex characteristics. Unfortunately, many women living today do not fall into that society standards/norms definition of a woman and do not feel less of a woman. Studies today have proven women come in different genital, different chromosome, different phenotype, different hormone etc. Whats matters at the end of the day is the inside, how you truly feel and identify as...
Intersex women are women and no less of a woman.. A woman is a woman. I am a woman. smiley. An intersex woman.. smiley smiley
Vice versa for Men too..

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:49am On Oct 29, 2020
Wtf is this? smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by TaminaliaCatapa: 5:54am On Oct 29, 2020
Do u have a vagina opening?

2 Likes

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Wtf is this? smh
grin

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 29, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:
Do u have a vagina opening?
private question

2 Likes

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Wtf is this? smh
this is the reality of some people's cruel Life.. This world is cursed i swear smiley
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 29, 2020
Intersex is beautiful. Keep creating awareness. We exist. Be proud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 29, 2020
Got to go off for sometime. Kisses kiss
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2020
kiss
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by EXLOVER(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2020
Gosh...how can unseen this nonsense, phew. So gayish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 29, 2020
EXLOVER:
Gosh...how can unseen this nonsense, phew. So gayish.
easy on the bitterness

2 Likes

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2020
One thing i learnt in life is that there will always be haters and bitter people in this world that will never want to see the good in you. All you have to do is to keep ignoring them and keep being true to yourself and those who truly love you.. Some people's mission on earth is to destroy and cause lot of problem. Life is beautiful, people are the problem, never listen to bitter people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Always love and be proud of yourself. That's the best you can do for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2020
I'm not just a woman but a beautiful hot and intelligent one. A woman of goal and substance with a great heart smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2020
Jealousy. Very bad habit. You envy and hate others who are different. Trying to bring them down. My dear, God is with me. I'm unstoppable so if the thing dey pain you, you never start. I am proud of myself. Very proud. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by illicit(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2020
As I just woke up ....

What nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by IAmSkinny: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2020
oga rest abeg. Your notice me done too much.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by FanOfMyself: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2020
IAmSkinny:
Low self esteem dey worry her
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by FanOfMyself: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Something is wrong with you biologically

2 Likes

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2020
IAmSkinny:
another hater spotted. *ignored. I will keep creating awareness. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2020
illicit:
As I just wake up ....

What nonsense
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2020
FanOfMyself:
I'm perfect the way i was made. Like you are perfect the way you were made cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2020
All these fustrated people in Naija, abeg make una no take una fustration on me. Go meet Buhari. I only create awareness on intersex people. I know you all are fustrated with all the happenings in Naija to think of intersex.. Please calm down, life is not that hard . grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2020
Going to shower. Kisses kiss kiss
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2020
wink

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2020
cheesy

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2020
Stop lying to people. if all these new concepts of sexuality u folks are preaching about was true, then it would have been revealed in atleast 100 people in the village of 1000 people of our ancestors. Keep indulging in body modifications and bullshit and try to make people accept the bullshit as normal.

2 Likes

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2020
Puloc:
Stop lying to people. if all these new concepts of things u folks are preaching about was true, then it would have been revealed in atleast 100 people in the village of 1000 people of our ancestors. Keep indulging in body modifications and bullshit and try to make people accept the bullshit as normal.
see this one!! Go join intersex community and see people with variations you never believed it existed. I posted some intersex stories here shared by real intersex people. Go back to the hole you crept out from. There are many but in the closet, you want them to come out so you can discriminate them with your ignorance??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by chingle5(m): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Mr fanofmyself hw va. Remember me.... cool cool cool
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by chingle5(m): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2020
Intersexsherry please just stop ... It is too early too be scaring people
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by FanOfMyself: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2020
chingle5:

Mr fanofmyself hw va. Remember me.... cool cool cool
Your moniker looks familiar, please remind me where/how we clashed. I hope it was harmonious cool cool
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2020
Puloc:
Stop lying to people. if all these new concepts of sexuality u folks are preaching about was true, then it would have been revealed in atleast 100 people in the village of 1000 people of our ancestors. Keep indulging in body modifications and bullshit and try to make people accept the bullshit as normal.
thats why i say Reddit better pass here. Go Reddit and post on intersex thread. Let them educate your as$. Even me self wasn't as educated as the intersex folks i met on Reddit. If you stay this Nairaland, you no go learn anything oh. Nigerians and their backwardness and fustration

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Got Talent: Who Draw Phyno Better? See Photos / Paul Pogba Reportedly Gave Davido His $300k Mac Miller Wristwatch (pictures) / Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.