Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Ain't I A Woman? (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ain't I A Woman? (photos) (6616 Views)

Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley / Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
True, but I'm sure from this topic you've created, more people will be educated, seeing as they don't teach this in school.

As for your tribe, I don't like talking much about tribe, we are humans first before tribe, before race, before religion.
well the population of Nigeria is worth over billions. How many views here on my post? Close to 3k. Is that anything? But at least its something. We still have a long way to go..
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by FanOfMyself: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2020
IntersexSherry:
my sex may be half man half women but my gender identity is a woman. Its only a woman i feel like, behave like. I dont know what it feels like to be a man neither do i understand men. So how can i be a man or you forcing me to be a man because of my sex? Do you realize sex and gender identity are two different things?
Okay, I am sorry for sounding cocky and bully and all that. How to do you really feel?

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by chingle5(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I don't know what you are implying bro, but all I can say is peace unto your soul.. smiley

lol hmmmmm smiley smiley smiley smiley don't worry u will not know nw ....... when u r able to travel out of the country u will no ... peace be unto your soul
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by FanOfMyself: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2020
chingle5:

lol hmmmmm smiley smiley smiley smiley don't worry u will not know nw ....... when u r able to travel out of the country u will no ... peace be unto your soul
Did I trolled you? cool it's all for fun bro grin
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by richfriendsng: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
IntersexSherry:
they are so ignornat. Refusing to learn makes it worse. Just see the ignorant things they are commenting above
Can we chat dear,
0000https:///bynapl
Remove the zeros, I would like to know about intersex, I am open minded and liberal.
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by HomerTimpson: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
IntersexSherry:
learn to address intersex people. Im not a dude neither a shim. I'm a woman. Stop ignorance
HAHAHA*I laugh in intersex* stop sounding like everyone should start worshiping you just cos you can decide to switch genders,you are not the first intersex and defly not the last...do everyone and yourself a favour and stop making crap scenes out of it.

YOURS SINCERELY.
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by chingle5(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2020
IntersexSherry:
they are so ignornat. Refusing to learn makes it worse. Just see the ignorant things they are commenting above

Did u see what I am saying.... Diz iz Nigeria.... Diz iz the country we living nw undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
illicit:
As I just wake up ....

What nonsense
Did you finally drink that beer on my behalf? Lol.
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by illicit(m): 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol....
I prayed for u, maybe I will be at ur next party cheesy
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Please forgive me for what I said today..
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Please forgive me for what I said today..
It actually is fine, I'm sorry as well, I've been on NL for over a year and have never lost my cool with anyone, never insulted anyone because I wasn't raised that way, I was just surprised you'd insult me without even knowing a thing about me and wondering if you hadn't understood my comment.
Really sorry as well.
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2020
Sorry guys for the nudity. Definitely not for sexual reasons. Someday hope you will understand. "Sign out
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

It actually is fine, I'm sorry as well, I've been on NL for over a year and have never lost my cool with anyone, never insulted anyone because I wasn't raised that way, I was just surprised you'd insult me without even knowing a thing about me and wondering if you hadn't understood my comment.
Really sorry as well.

I did not mean to insult, I was trying to catch some fun unfortunately it escalated to another thing. I'm sorry please
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Ebenezer202I: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
FanOfMyself:

God is not an author of confusion, he created them to be either male or female. It's mutually exclusive, in other words, there is nothing like Intersex. This is deep
please I don't seem to understand.
What was the OP's initial sex organs when he was conceived?
A vagina or a John Thomas?
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by WoundedLamb: 4:31am On Nov 05, 2020
Puloc:
Stop lying to people. if all these new concepts of sexuality u folks are preaching about was true, then it would have been revealed in atleast 100 people in the village of 1000 people of our ancestors. Keep indulging in body modifications and bullshit and try to make people accept the bullshit as normal.

Does the OP look like someone so rich as to spend the amount of money needed for gender change surgery? Are you saying that some babies are not born intersex? You're talking about your ancestors that would kill of anything they don't understand as "evil child"? And why would 100 people out 1000 be intersex? What kind of logic is that? I don't know about the OP but there are intersex babies. I don't know why Africans prefer to live in denial. Nature is not perfect. Just like conjoined twins, there are intersex babies out there. When surgery is not possible, some are killed painlessly in the hospital at the request of their parents. A few get to live. They protect thier secret with their lives, and after seeing a couple of videos of some hooligans humiliating intersex people in Nigeria, I understand why. Right from the onset, Africans have been extremely hostile to things they don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by meobizy(f): 4:39am On Nov 05, 2020
Not with that five o’clock shadow you’re not.
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by nigeriagospel(m): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Define woman?? Many will define it as an XX individual having a vagina and an internal female reproductive organs and also an external female anatomy and undergoes all female secondary sex characteristics. Unfortunately, many women living today do not fall into that society standards/norms definition of a woman and do not feel less of a woman. Studies today have proven women come in different genital, different chromosome, different phenotype, different hormone etc. Whats matters at the end of the day is the inside, how you truly feel and identify as...
Intersex women are women and no less of a woman.. A woman is a woman. I am a woman. smiley. An intersex woman.. smiley smiley
Vice versa for Men too..
Nigerians are not ready and mature enough for all this intersex things, hypocrisy and close mindedness is our problem, my first love was intersex, she confided in me so much, hmmm she committed suicide during Xmas holiday in her village somewhere around abia state due to stigmatisation, this was back in the year 2002, then I was in jss2.

Then phone and internet connection was not that easy to come by so we read a lot of medical books about intersex, rest in peace CHINYERE.

Take advantage of your "condition" and launch yourself on any platform (social media) and become a star, all you need is boldness, mind you I'm a cinematographer, if you don't mind we can work together, check my contact on my signature, expecting to hear from you.
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
nigeriagospel:
Nigerians are not ready and mature enough for all this intersex things, hypocrisy and close mindedness is our problem, my first love was intersex, she confided in me so much, hmmm she committed suicide during Xmas holiday in her village somewhere around abia state due to stigmatisation, this was back in the year 2002, then I was in jss2.

Then phone and internet connection was not that easy to come by so we read a lot of medical books about intersex, rest in peace CHINYERE.

Take advantage of your "condition" and launch yourself on any platform (social media) and become a star, all you need is boldness, mind you I'm a cinematographer, if you don't mind we can work together, check my contact on my signature, expecting to hear from you.
sorry for the loss. Nigerians must be ready because we are in this world together
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2020
smoke9910:
bro, go and get some testosterone injections and free yourself from this insanity. Do not confuse yourself with western propaganda. Being yourself doesn't mean you should get lost, that's why there will always be other kindhearted people who will tell you when you are lost. No let western media brainwash you, them no go help you when niggas lynch you for street. Be a man
lunch? Hahahahahahahaha
Chai see as I burst out laughing so hard grin grin
Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
lunch? Hahahahahahahaha
Chai see as I burst out laughing so hard grin grin
na your fellow mugu. So laugh at his ignorance as he is laughing at yours. You are just a kid to me dear. Keep toying around my posts and making stupid comments.

1 Like

Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destiny Boy And Lyta Go Head To Head In Freestyle Battle / "I Have The Video" Another Social Media Trend 2020 / No Wonder She's The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.