Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise (1333 Views)

American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2020
Good day,

I need advise. I have been married for 7 years. I have a son who is 6 years old. My husband and I have been having issues since day 1 of our marriage. I noticed he was cheating from the first day of our marriage. I saw on his phone chats, conversations with one woman.

That became the beginning of our troubles. I did not notice he was cheating before our marriage if not,I would not have married him. I was raised to see marriage as a sacred union. My parents were married for 43 years before my dad died 3 years ago.

I was not going to leave him cos he was cheating but I was upset cos I felt like he deceived me. All through our marriage, he cheated with several women. I thought having a baby would make things smoother but it didn’t.

By the third year, I was tired of treating myself for.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/10/20/my-husband-has-cheated-on-me-but-i-do-not-believe-in-divorce-please-advise/

Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2020
Hmm,sorry is your name by the time he finally gives you a deadly infection

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by pozehnani(f): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
Huh? And you still want to hang in there until you die of a terrible disease? Your choice though.

I pray you receive ako lu che.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by tobechi74: 5:31am On Oct 30, 2020
Psychologist
Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by Nisland(m): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2020
Thank you. God Almighty will blessed you.keep endurement.let him know and pray for your married
Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by CHoccolaTE: 7:35am On Oct 30, 2020
Nisland:
Thank you. God Almighty will blessed you.keep endurement.let him know and pray for your married

Hahahahahaha
Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by Nisland(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Hahahahahaha
don't try dirvoice try to endure yourself.pleas don't try it's.because what am facing now is not well at all.let him know your mind..I beg u my sister
Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by CHoccolaTE: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2020
Nisland:
don't try dirvoice try to endure yourself.pleas don't try it's.because what am facing now is not well at all.let him know your mind..I beg u my sister

Did you also cheat on your wife? What exactly are you facing?
Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by Nisland(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Did you also cheat on your wife? What exactly are you facing?
no am not cheating .because am short of money.and she cannot bear it's .so she dirvoice.and married another man..
Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by ABOVEDELAW: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2020
THE EARLIER THE BETTER.
Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by dorin27(f): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nisland:
no am not cheating .because am short of money.and she cannot bear it's .so she dirvoice.and married another man..
So touching. Sorry about that. It should serve as a challenge to you. Dust yourself up and move on. It is well

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by Grace2Grace(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
@ Rabbi4real, I will say that I appreciate your upbringing, and I also congratulate your parents. How we turn out in life( our actions and inactions) is directly proportional to our upbringing.

My dear, of a truth, marriage is a sacred union, it is honourable, it is instituted and ordained by God Himself.
Marriage is the highest form of any relationship both physical and spiritual.

Marriage is for better for worse, divorce is a teaching out of darkness for those that are weak and perishing. GOD HATE DIVORCE.

Only the author of marriage can sustain marriage, GOD IS THE AUTHOR OF MARRIAGE. No professor or marriage counselor or even our parents can sustain marriage, infact they re all facing their battles.

My dear, remember that our God is the God of all possibilities, He makes way where there is non, He gives life to things that are dead, He is Alpha and Omega. There is not that is difficult for Him to do.

Cry to this good and great God, let Him see your heart, how much you love your marriage and family, how much you desire to uphold His institution. Remember the heart of all man is in His hands.

Lastly, divorce is a grand plan from satan to rob God's people of their destiny, if you get entangled with it, you have failed in all. Run away from it. DO NOT BE AFRAID OF HIM THAT CAN KILL ONLY YOUR FLESH, BUT BE AFRAID OF HIM THAT CAN KILL BOTH YOUR FLESH AND YOUR SOUL

SHALOM......!!!!!
Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by Nisland(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
dorin27:
So touching. Sorry about that. It should serve as a challenge to you. Dust yourself up and move on. It is well
I have given my life to Christ since when she dirvoice me 4yrs ago .am just getting back to myself.by next year I will look for another spouse.
Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by bukatyne(f): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Your husband cheated however, you don't want to divorce.

What advice do you need again?

Engage him, work on the feedback and continue the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by CHoccolaTE: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nisland:

Sorry, why didnt you get a side hustle if your job was not providing enough.
Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by Nisland(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Sorry, why didnt you get a side hustle if your job was not providing enough.
please if you can help me out I need work to do.
Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by CHoccolaTE: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nisland:
please if you can help me out I need work to do.

Sorry about that, I will let you know if I find something that can help.
Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by dorin27(f): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nisland:
I e given my life to Christ since when she dirvoice me 4yrs ago .am just getting back to myself.by next year I will look for another spouse.
Lol Alright sir.
Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by Nisland(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Sorry about that, I will let you know if I find something that can help.
07058583335 that my number if there is anything for me to do.
Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by Nisland(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
dorin27:
Lol Alright sir.
u can help me find work to do
Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by SAMBARRY: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
I hope you know how to wear condom or shut your thighs lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by Sixfeetbelle: 7:38am On Oct 31, 2020
Zzor:
Hmm,sorry is your name by the time he finally gives you a deadly infection

He has already give her some diseases sef.

Read that last line again: "By the third year, I was treating myself for..."
Re: My Husband Has Cheated On Me But I Do Not Believe In Divorce-please Advise by jidamsel43(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2020
please don't lose your husband. We 'men' are potential cheaters

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle Has Finally Forgiven Me / A Woman Is Beautiful When She Has A Heart For The Poor – Bolanle Dare / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.