Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina (32526 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month / Army & Police Killed Peaceful Protesters At Lekki Tollgate - Amnesty / Femi Gbajabiamila: Nigeria Doesn’t Run World Most Expensive Legislature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by Farki: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2020
They should just shoot this man's family, maybe he won't come out to boldly say rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:
. . . I go with AI here and not some paid propagandist. Why were they shot at in the first place? Who ordered it? Who are the soldiers involved? AI seem to be answering more question than those who run the country and are doing it far more intelligently. They used solid evidences to plot what happened unlike those who asked the killer soldiers to narrate what happened to them.
I hope you will still have this opinion in the next five years when this Same Adesina becomes a government critic

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by fineboynl(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2020
Thugs attacks on Benin protesters is what fuel benin.
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by chamboy(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Why was camera removed and lights off? Why did they shoot in the dark? Does it make sense to shoot in the dark?
shooting started 7pm. 7pm in Lekki Lagos axis of Nigeria is still bright to best of my believe and there's no evidence Camera was removed

Ps: don't show me picture of one tech removing AN E-TAG scanner.
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by GreatrAnalyst: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2020
How would this Femi of a guy keep up his life after his job with the current administration?

I have never seen any human who defends lies and deception with his entire breath like he does...just because of paycheck.

Time is a teacher. Cluelessness has expiry hour

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by Emmasnoop(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2020
Make ogun kill you and the people supporting evil.
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by EmekaBlue(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2020
This femi and his rubbish yarnings sef
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by Muhylonaire007: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2020
ivolt:

What do you want to see in the dark video, soldiers , dead bodies? There is nothing in any video that is not already public knowledge. Tell your celebrities to provide the damning evidence they have. Since you claimed a "massacre" occur, you must provide real evidence, not rumors or deceptive narration. That is how investigation and justice works in sane societies.

Which Sane society? You are just a deluded fellow suffering from Delusion Grandeur. What has Nigerian government or Lagos state government dished out as the evidence to counter the massacre?

AI is even doing what your government, you and your silly Adeshina failed to do.

Take your stupidity to your home town!

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by toprealman: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2020
Oga at no point they they claim to run or better still show any interest in running your country.
All they are saying, since comprehension is not one of your strongest attribute, is that those leading should lead well. Just re-echoing the words if African China.
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by Anyiamaka: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2020
ivolt:
Amnesty are subversive liars and vultures. Despite having zero evidence, they spread fake news of a "massacre" that never happened. Amnesty need big lies to get more funding for the charade organization they run and to provide false evidence for possible future military interventions.

...after all, the Jews also crucified Jesus
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by specimenG: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2020
Are you a lady? You need a place to stay in Ibadan for a few days or weeks. Contact me

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by solonubinho(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2020
Stalwert:
Amnesty international report did not contain the name of a single victim of Lekki shooting. They have moved from 12 dies in lekki to 12 dies in lekki and aluasa. Whoever runs the branch in Nigeria is like Chidi Odinkalu, husband of a dildoo herdswoman, who have once headed the NHRC, lacking any iota of integrity.

Amnesia International was asked to name a single victim on Arise, the drunken slowpoke began stammering and looking like a confused fool.

My friend's cousin was shot you fool!

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by Andking: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2020
ivolt:

Not even one person has been confirmed to have died from gunshot at Lekki so far. Amnesty are habitual liars. No one was surrounded. The fact the narrators of the events stood still while claiming a massacre was going on is enough to expose their agenda. Almost all states uses soldiers to enforce curfew, but some internet champions are enraged that Lagos state did same. They took advantage of the night to perpetrate one of the greatest hoax in Nigerian history.

Before you reply.
Get the names, pictures of those "over 10 people" , a real human can't be approximated. Evidence they were at Lekki that night and the death certificate showing that they died from gunshot wounds. When that is done, then you have established a real event. Even Falana with vested interested is frustrated at getting real evidence but goodluck in your search.

Shame on Amnesty for publishing timeline instead of real evidence.

Your craze just dey start. Educated zombie
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2020
**Amnesty International is wrong. They don’t have all the facts; they don’t run this country, so they shouldn’t know beyond what they have been told**

I couldn't have read past this to know what they are trying to pass across.
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by TemmyT002(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2020
This man ehn.
Power dey ginger him.
He has forgotten than power is transient.
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by BruncleZuma: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by CID11: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2020
You will know later. When you keep on borrowing abroad. You transact with dollars and you are an OPEC country. By the time you get to that river, make sure you cross it. As for the dead bodies, names have been complied and they are getting in touch with their families. Let them be jumping from one media house to another, telling different versions of their own stories. This is just the beginning

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by Commentor: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are still in doubt a massacre happened ? The fact that over 10 people died because they were surrounded makes it a massacre

Name one of the victims.
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by snowball11(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2020
theenchanter:
why do u choose to be eternally stupid?

Because he's eternally grateful to be called stupid! grin
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by toprealman: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2020
specimenG:
Are you a lady? You need a place to stay in Ibadan for a few days or weeks. Contact me
You don find all the specimen needed na
specimenG remain abi?
Good luck man.
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by Pearly255(f): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2020
Asshole everywhere
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by stanisbaratheon: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2020
Who runs the country then??
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by Gseries: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2020
Nigeria government officials are not smart,

A European TV station in Nigeria used a drone with night vision captured every detail. Just a matter of time.

In this day and age. No secret anymore.

DW has it all

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by Endsars147: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2020
ivolt:

What do you want to see in the dark video, soldiers , dead bodies? There is nothing in any video that is not already public knowledge. Tell your celebrities to provide the damning evidence they have. Since you claimed a "massacre" occur, you must provide real evidence, not rumors or deceptive narration. That is how investigation and justice works in sane societies.
may your family experience what happen that night

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2020
I just wonder how our leaders change wen they get near the seat of power...something you know is bad n evil, yet you are talking as if you will not step down from power someday......Blackman is evil and some Nigerian leaders are bad!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by DSoj(m): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2020
Amnesty nonsense should be banned from Nigeria
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by CodeTemplar: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2020
chamboy:
shooting started 7pm. 7pm in Lekki Lagos axis of Nigeria is still bright to best of my believe and there's no evidence Camera was removed

Ps: don't show me picture of one tech removing AN E-TAG scanner.
Lights at lekki toll gate is know to come on at 6:00 PM. So spin it another way pls.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by CID11: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2020
solonubinho:

My friend's cousin was shot you fool!
Bros, don't mind this people. They are jumping from one media house to another talking trash. They are also threatening the victims never to come out. The victims know themselves. Amnesty international does not have their time. They have already gathered their evidence. They should keep on deceiving themselves

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by CodeTemplar: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
I hope you will still have this opinion in the next five years when this Same Adesina becomes a government critic
So it is about Asesina for you? It isn't for me.
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by lilbarracuda(m): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2020
theenchanter:
why do u choose to be eternally stupid?

Because his dad was.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina by CID11: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2020
DSoj:
Amnesty nonsense should be banned from Nigeria
Yes, also stop collecting foreign aids and loans. I rest my case

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Governors Exchange Heated Words Over Oshiomole At Meeting With Buhari / Community Policing Takes Off In Lagos As Sanwo-olu Inaugurates Operation Teams / Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.