Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? (9492 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by nuelsam: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2020
mine is definitely Igbo.....Imo state to be specific.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by freshMallam1122: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2020
igbira ,, wether na ikpra or ibira..I no fit marry from they it's in kogi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by Cutehector(m): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2020
The tribe that has refused to have sense

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by ouzo1(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2020
Cutehector:
The tribe that has refused to have sense

seconded

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2020
I pray for an educated ibo man. I love how they spoil their wives.
Am not a fan of delta and bayelsa..hoping for someone to change my mind cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by Franzinni: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Let me park! Nah full film be this ...

*grabs a box of pop corn*

5 Likes

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
girls like you mostly endup as house wife

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by cooooooks(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2020
I marry the person, not the town.

32 Likes

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by samuelpeters(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2020
cooooooks:
I marry the person, not the town.
You think??
Well you are a guy sha.
My dad once said " he can only his sons to marry from anywhere in the world but not his daughters"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
girls like you mostly endup as house wife
Unfortunately u got the wrong notion, am a workaholic..I had to change my mentality to working smart and not working so much this year. If I stay home for.10 days I will get fat so even if I marry a wealthy man,I wld never seat at home all day. It has affected many of my relationships

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2020
The only place I can't marry from is my village.

No be every small quarrel, if she no trek go report me to her parents, she go call her area boys to break my head.

It's good to marry from a far place so that by the time she go shower, dress up, apply makeup and dey inside bus for long before getting to her village to report me, her temper go cool down.

This way, I go dey carry sidechick in peace biko, las las I beg am and she go forgive. Na woman I carry, I no kee person. grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by GolDRoger: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Just Envelop your tithe and Make Your offering Right. Surely u will Get One cool

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by EaglesEyes1(m): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2020
freshMallam1122:
why won't u marry from there?
Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by fati2001(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2020
NIGERIA.

7 Likes

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by freshMallam1122: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2020
EaglesEyes1:
why won't u marry from there?
o men thier women are so tribalistic an tradition minded especially with old train of religion an idol worshipping

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2020
GolDRoger:

Just Envelop your tithe and Make Your offering Right. Surely u will Get One cool
thank u too much cool
Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by JERRY1925(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2020
samuelpeters:

You think??
Well you are a guy sha.
My dad once said " he can only his sons to marry from anywhere in the world but not his daughters"

Thats a self centered father. U can go take other people's daughter but others can't take urs.. Karma is close.. He sure will have a daughter that would break that pride.

5 Likes

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by baralatie(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2020
martians or venus
or aliens
Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by virginprincess(f): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Delta men are not bad, i don't know of bayelsa, in very tribe there are always good or bad, the ibo you are talking about some of them are demons, as for me tribe doesn't matter provided he a good man.

8 Likes

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Nigeria
Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by TheCork(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2020
nuelsam:

Nigerian woman.......never ever ever ever ever never
They never hav nice voice!! angry

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
nuelsam:

Mbano/mbaise especially

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
I can marry from anywhere in this world thanks to my family and background. First time I told my dad my babe is Igbo, without any ado he asked "is she's human?" I just burst laugh. I wonder if her people will be as open minded as mine though.

Though in it's merit speaking the same language can aid communication but is COMMUNICATION all about speaking the same language?

Yorubas are cowards but Fela, Obasanjo are from Europe cheesy grin

Igbos are chestbeaters but I read about Charles Soludo and he doesn't come across as a proud man, same with the Nobel Prof Chinua Achebe HUMBLE MEN. grin grin

Hausas are fools but Dangote is the Richest man in Africa... And the list go on! grin grin

Open your heart, get to know people for who they are before passing judgement.

Ese, daalu, Nagode

Trust nobody, even Brutus betrayed Julius Caesar. "Et tu Brutus?" one of the world's greatest general expressed shock before being hacked to death! cry

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by Yomit71(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
I can't marry Igbo and Edo. Their girls too like prostitution

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by cooooooks(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
The same thing applies to women.

samuelpeters:

You think??
Well you are a guy sha.
Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by HajiaNotu: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
Oyo State....Never!!!!
Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by 444crop: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Am an igbo man tho but I feel anywhere love takes u, go... My family is muti-tribal, we even have a Fulani descent ...even Chinese and Kenya....i have good single cousins that wouldn't mind also
HRHQueenPhil:

3 Likes

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
I wouldn't want to get married to a Nigerian man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by nzube25779: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by BlueAir: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
sad Especially that Edo. I would rather die biko
Yomit71:
I can't marry Igbo and Edo. Their girls too like prostitution

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by frankkydee(m): 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
No tribe , I can marry from any tribe, any race, any country so far the lady and family are good people and welcoming.

6 Likes

Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by BigDawsNet: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
White lady or nuffing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! / Hijab Wearing Girls(photos) / My FianceƩ asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.