Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt (56938 Views)

Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) / ISIS Claims Saint Mary Church Attack On Sunday In Istanbul (photos) / Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by TheTruthIsHere: 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
fineboynl:
black is the lowest intelligent of the whole being walking on the surface of the earth. nothing good or developmental can come out from black nation.
I completely disagree with you. You think things are going to remain like this forever. One day black people will the most revered people on earth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by egobetatoday: 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
kutashi:

You will die like an animal for insulting my Prophet S AW!

The muslims are passionate with their religion because all our life revolve the dictate of ALLLAH! The only one!

All you need to do is watch your mouth about people's religion and I will like to refer you to what Micheal Hart said about Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)!

I won't be foolish like you to insult Issa the son of Maryam because Prophet Muhammad taught to respect others!

Lastly, I invite you religion peace and die not except as a muslim!

I literally gasped when I saw you inviting him to your religion of peace. what?? So that he can come and become a killer like you all? Not every human being can practised a religion that kills. You muslims have special conscience that can accept evil no matter how huge, most Christian's dont.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by tnerro1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
As the saying goes

Not every Muslim is a terrorist, but every terrorist is a .........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Odingo1:
France and Germany is getting what they wanted , instead of them to welcome black people, they are deporting them and welcoming Arabs because of their skin color.
Are the boko haram and fulani herdsmen here arabs too? France has almost equal amount of blacks as england if im not mistaking.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Ogbuu101: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
sadi78:
GOOD JOB!!! I STAND WITH ISLAM!!! NO TO DIS RESPECT OF MY NOBLE PROPHET MUHAMMAD S.A,W
Terrorist.
Wait make Trump win 2nd tenure, he'll come for all of you with his drones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
kutashi:

You will die like an animal for insulting my Prophet S AW!

The muslims are passionate with their religion because all our life revolve the dictate of ALLLAH! The only one!

All you need to do is watch your mouth about people's religion and I will like to refer you to what Micheal Hart said about Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)!

I won't be foolish like you to insult Issa the son of Maryam because Prophet Muhammad taught to respect others!

Lastly, I invite you religion peace and die not except as a muslim!

You are wishing death on him for his opinion ? But at the same time supposed to be reasonable?
Why dont you ignore him. Ppl will never stop calling ur prophet a pedo or warlord or homo or stop calling Jesus a fake or fraud.. so what are you gonna do ? Insult insult and pile up on anger ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Because over the years, Muslims have been known for violetly reacting when their religion is 'abused'.

And to tell you the truth, when they do that, they play right into the hands of their enemies.

That's why, despite the harsh and sometimes islamophobic abuse on this site....the chaps expressing it have a point.

Several years ago, a book called 'The Davinci code' came out. It in esence mocked my relgion Christainity. A lot of Chirstians loudly condemed the book....and as a result...Dan Brown became a hero, and sales of the book went from good to stratospheric.

What am I saying? Sometimes it may be good for Muslims to stay calm in the face of provcation. Am sure the chap who beheaded the people in Notre Dame feels good about it, and feels like a hero. The problem is, he has also handed more ammunition for Muslims to be hated and to be seen as savages.

(And thank God I have ineracted with a lot of sane muslims, including some who could be considered fantical, otherwise I would have been joining in the abuse too).

The truth is, Muslims have to restrain the violent ones among them....because it is providing food for their enemies. The same way (star wars refrence coming up) evil powers the Sith. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I wont be surprised if there isn't some form of conspiracy to give Islam a bad name by deliberatley provoking the Jihadi elements....

Like now, if Chistians had ignored Dan Brown , he won't be living large on the income from his anti-christian books(AND the assertions made in the books have long been refuted by most academics

My brother, you've spoken like a concerned person who genuinely care, and I agree with most of your points. The black sheep in power supporting their evil elements isn't helping matters, true..

But we should also try to respect their religion and Prophet. I hardly see Muslims attack other religions, but the rate at which our Christian brothers attack Islam is really alarming. Yes, freedom of speech, but why at the detriment of others? What happened to living and let others live? Why attack something your fellow brothers and sisters hold sacred? This is wrong and shouldn't be supported in any guise.

Even here on Nairaland, check threads about Pastors arrested for crimes. Muslim trolling is almost zero. But check when it's an Imam, and the whole thread will be filled with anti-Islamic shit. This is wrong and doesn't portray us as good Christians.

May God help us, my brother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by SeriouslySense(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yes, I agree, especially that we should be open, so we can learn, improve, so to avoid isolation, and ignorance.
CoderX:

I also share your views. We should develop our country and make sure our people can progress easily in their land.

Regardless, migration is not a new thing. If we don't travel, others will come to our country and I think we should all be open to people regardless of their race and beliefs.

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by abbey621(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
fineboynl:
you are very ignorant of the Bible. there have been debate for Christian to abolished the old testament from the Bible. but how can you do that? the old statement is the origin and only a reference of the Genealogy. as it would be difficult and seems lost without it. that's the only reason that test is still in the bible. that old testament is the Jewish religion. the new testament is the christain religion. and there are no killing of others as it is boldly written in the quaran.

this is the only reason why trump is winning us election.

I'm glad you mentioned the old testament, this same argument goes for the Quran, all the verses that referenced killing of non beliveers are equivalent to the old testament in the Bible....You can't absolve the Bible of this and yet accuse the Quran of the same.....That is HYPOCRISY!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
techrola:

If u continue to hurt Muslims believe by insulting the prophet..I am afraid u will see more beheading..

And at the end of the day, everyone else would see muslims, even innocent humble ones,as bad people.

Better they ignore such people. The more you attack, the more they look symphatetic, and the more people won't see your message that it is bad to insult yur religion.

You should see the abuse Christianity gets on a daily basis.We jsut ignore it, and get on with life.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Ogbuu101: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
techrola:

Emeka you are an idiot, if u don't desist from hurting our feelings by insulting the prophet, wallahi your head will pay for it..
Islamabad man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by abbey621(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
shegzhkn:

Ogbeni u don vote ?? grin

Since 2 weeks ago....Biden don win already!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by fineboynl(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
TheTruthIsHere:

I completely disagree with you. You think things are going to remain like this forever. One day black people will the most revered people on earth
in whatever way not in the next 5000 years.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Head slammers has started Again, until they stop giving Terrorist Visas they will continue to have cases of Terrorism... Visa they go give Africa man make he come hustle small they take give terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
AgainstIslam:

My instinct tells me you are a Muslim but too ashamed to publicly declare it as a result of the shameful acts of Muslim terrorists.

Even 'conc' Alfas know that he consummated Aisha at the tender age of 9.

My beloved sister, I would I deny my faith? I am just being honest.

Again, get your info right. And by the way, "early marriage" was the norm, in the historic days. However, Mohammed didn't consummate his marriage with an 8 or 9 year old Aisha as erroneously believed. Even critics debate this.. You should do some research, even Wikipedia page on Aisha will inform you that it's debated and not a certainty.

Even in Christianity, the idea of Jesus having children and having sexual affairs with Mary Magdalene is debated, but that doesn't mean it's true.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by engrchykae(m): 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Odingo1:
France and Germany is getting what they wanted , instead of them to welcome black people, they are deporting them and welcoming Arabs because of their skin color.
black pose more dangerous threat than Arabs,black means the extinction of white.
Let me explain,since man is a social animal,black is genetically stronger than white,if we keep intermarrying,the Aryan race will be lost back to black from where it mutated in the first place.
You don't go too near to God,you will be absorbed back to god.black is the unchanging God.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Ogbuu101: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
shegzhkn:

grin

You just try it in countries that will get overly generous with ammo when dealing with folks like you and i can assure you the imaginary pedophile will have to take cover.
You understand why some of us have a huge sympathy for Israel even in their so called high handedness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by fineboynl(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
abbey621:

I'm glad you mentioned the old testament, this same argument goes for the Quran, all the verses that referenced killing of non beliveers are equivalent to the old testament in the Bible....You can't absolve the Bible of this and yet accuse the Quran of the same.....That is HYPOCRISY!
lier. Mohammad killed people and tell Muslims to beseage other nations by the sword. while Jesus Christ use the gospel. good news.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Ogbuu101: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
crafteck:

Ive not read it but did mohammed really disvirging a 9 yrs old girl
Lolz.
Yes naa.
His beloved Aisha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Bakr4u: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
tarantino1:
3 years ago, I was among the people who would defend Islam from the wave of attacks they were getting from nairaland as I saw a bunch of it as unwarranted hate and because of the so called existence of 'Moderate Muslims'.

But these current events has made me realize that I've been fooling myself. These moderates are even worse than the extremists because outwardly they put on a nice front but in their hearts, they actually wish the extremists would do worst.

The fundamental principle of islam is incompatible with the modern world. I am ashamed that I ever defended these rotten animals and useless religion in the first place. An occultic group of people who believe that a child rapist, Mohammed whose grave should be pissed and shit on is the greatest man to ever walk this earth. They belong in the zoo with the rest of wild animals. Even wild animals are more sofisticated than them.

Mohammed is an animal child rapist and if you follow him, you're just two steps from spending the rest of your lives in prison in a civilized world

I can see that u are so brainless, fiendished & flippant cuz u have lost touch with reality.
Ignorance to blasphemous comments or statement is never an excuse in Islam & the punishment is irreversible. so be kiaful with ur comments & respect other people's faith. la'ananne, asararre kawai, Dan shegiya
MAY WE ALL LIVE IN PEACE.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Ogbuu101: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Whaaaat! Now I see why they have special hatred for Christians.
Lol.
Islam is an Arab political movement that has the intention of dominating the world through reckless child bearing and outright terrorism

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by engrchykae(m): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
France has fallen to terrorists
the muslim jihadists conquered France especially southern France until Charles Martel stopped them at northern France,why do you think there is a large Muslim population in France?
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by shegzhkn: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ogbuu101:

You understand why some of us have a huge sympathy for Israel even in their so called high handedness?

Sure.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by ibolord(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
FemiMaduka:
The problem I have with most Moslems is their HYPOCRISY and their penchant to think they alone have the right to "protectionism". They CAN NEVER give a tenth of what they forcefully ask of others.

Imagine beheading a Frenchman in France for an act, committed in France, that is not criminal within the context of the French society and value system!  It is even more surprising that the murderer was a Chenchen man who had left his own country (Chechnya), which has been a hell because of their way of life, to find abode in France. He obviously wants France to become the hell-hole that his home-country is.

The Moslem world, led on by Turkey and Iran, have been attacking France over what they claim is "an attack against Islam". In effect, they are siding with the murderer and vilifying France for taking a stand for the preservation of its own internal sanity and value system.

I beg of every man with conscience; if you know the lifestyle and value system of a country is offensive to your beliefs, then why not go to other countries? Why pour into majorly Christian countries only to get there and start an agitation, attacking and killing their citizens upon your own personal convictions! Something you can NEVER tolerate in your countries? This is the problem! You think others are fools for being open-minded and liberal. Can't we all regard ourselves as human beings with EQUAL DIGNITY? Why must some people continually act as if our own lives, value system and existence mean nothing! An end has to come to this!

Britain, France, Germany and co. have themselves to blame...

In core Moslem countries, no freedom of religion is guaranteed. No other religion is legally recognised except Islam. In fact, there are cities you cannot step foot in as a non-Moslem in Saudi Arabia. None of these people now speaking has a problem with this. That is the HYPOCRISY. On the converse, a Moslem can enter even the Saint Peter's Basillica and come out in one piece. You think other people are fools? Yes, that is what you think.

If you have to always proclaim your religion "...is peace", then that in itself is a sign of some deep-sitted problem you may not be ready to acknowledge.

One trailer of cold beer for you. You said it all. They are bunch of HYPOCRITES. look at what China is doing to Uyghur Muslims in China. Demolishing their mosque and erecting public toilet, yet that stupid Turkish president, Saudi Arabia and the rest of Arab world turn a blind eyes simply because China gives them money. China is cutting the head of the snake already before it grows to a monster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Lightangel65: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
abbey621:

Don't be an idi0t yes both books mentioned killings but do you see christains killing people, that proves christains are developed and do not follow a serial killer, rapist and paedophile.

The old testament is a jewish book and only jews practice such, the new testament is what christains practice and ot teaches love peace and forgiveness something you muslims are too retarded to understand

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
Odingo1:

1.The French take in a lot of black immigrants.

2.France once upon a time had a large colonial empire, which inclded a lot of Muslims....many of whom found it easy to move to France because many of them spoke French....and if you are a potential immigrant....from say a French speaking country...moving to France makes more sense than moving to England where you have to, in addition to immigrant struggle, learn a whole new language.

3.Germany didn't take in a lot of black immigrants becase racisim and also because until 1998, the only way you could become a German citizen was if one of your parents was German.(which excluded a lot of white people from other countries too)

4.World war 2 devastated the populations of many European countries....plus they also got so developed that their populations are contracting. Hence they had to take in immigrants.

5..Most black African immigrants speak French or English. Why should they go to Germany...a country where they have to learn German before they can hustle effectively.?Better to emigrate to France, England, USA, Canada .
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by FemiMaduka(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bakr4u:

I can see that u are so brainless, fiendished & flippant cuz u have lost touch with reality.
Ignorance to blasphemous comments or statement is never an excuse in Islam & the punishment is irreversible. so be kiaful with ur comments & respect other people's faith. la'ananne, asararre kawai, Dan shegiya

Then stop going to other people's countries, who do not share in your beliefs, to cause mayhem. Stay in your countries where the value system tallies with yours! It is simple!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Yes, I agree, especially that we should be open, so we can learn, improve, so to avoid isolation, and ignorance.

Exactly... America is great today because of its diversity. They deliberately made the diversity visa lottery (DV Lottery) to increase the number of people from all countries residing in America.

Canada is also doing a similar thing to boost its economy through the permanent immigration or express entry program. All these show that no country can survive and grow well enough without foreigners' contribution.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Ogbuu101: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
abdullahi45:

So is Christianity. Take a ride and stop the self-righteousness...

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/14/if-islam-is-a-religion-of-violence-so-is-christianity/

You might also read up on how Africa was conquered with Bible and Gun by the righteous Christian colonialists.

How African ancestors were seen as not better than animals and were caged with Monkeys by your righteous Christian colonialists

What about your Holy war, which you always try to shy away from? Please deal stop the dirty game please, you are never in a good position to preach about Peace!

Evil is evil regardless of gender, religion, race, and tribes. If you cannot stop this your shallow thinking, then we aren't ready to defeat the evil..

Agreed, Christianity had a dark past but everyone will agree that Christianity has purged itself of harmful and bad practices.
Can you say d same for Islam?
You people are even getting worse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by tarantino1: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bakr4u:

As long as your kind exist in this world, there shall be no peace. Better kill yourself and join ur child rapist Mohammed and his 72 Virgins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by engrchykae(m): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Europe is dying,same sex marriage and influx of Islam will ensure it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare / Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.