Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi, Celebrates As She Turns 31 Year Old (photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi, Celebrates As She Turns 31 Year Old (photo (397 Views)

Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi, Celebrates As She Turns 31 Year Old (photo by Naijamingles80: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Plane crash survivor, Kechi Okwuchi, celebrates as she turns 31 year old (Photos/videos)

Nigerian born American Singer and plane survivor, who was one amongst the two survivor from sosoliso plane crash, Kechi Okwuchi has shared beautiful photos of herself as she celebrates her 31st birthday.

watch video and photos

https://www.naijamingles.com/plane-crash-survivor-kechi-okwuchi-celebrates-as-she-turns-31-year-old-photos-videos/

Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi, Celebrates As She Turns 31 Year Old (photo by tillaman(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Birthday wishes
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi, Celebrates As She Turns 31 Year Old (photo by NoPlaceLike(f): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
God is with you
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi, Celebrates As She Turns 31 Year Old (photo by freshMallam1122: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
best wishes for you... Buhari an PDP plus APC failed this generation an they shall live to testify it like the children of Israelites
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi, Celebrates As She Turns 31 Year Old (photo by jenny005: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Congratulations and happy birthday my dear. Age in more GRACE
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi, Celebrates As She Turns 31 Year Old (photo by Iyocartel: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

This babe dey do birthday every month?
Happy birthday to you though
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi, Celebrates As She Turns 31 Year Old (photo by Pofgrace(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

This babe dey do birthday every month?
Happy birthday to you though
I thought I was the only one who noticed this oooo limaooo

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off Reports Joe Biden Is The 46th President[video / ‘I Will Not Be So Perfect All The Time’- Erica Inform Her Fans / High Electricity Bills: I Am Going Back To My Village – Toke Makinwa Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.