Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman (41295 Views)

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) / Malami: It Is Premature To Conclude Soldiers Used Live Ammunition At Lekki Toll / Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nigeria...the magical country where wondrous things happen...where blank ammo can kill.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
ACxxxMAN:
Too much theories just to justify their crime. I

They are just moving from stupid to stupider. Wait till they get to the point that "meteor shower killed Lekki protesters".

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nbotee:
Y are u ppl jus talking from every corner of ur mouth... First d Army was neva there.. And then d army was there but dey didn't open fire and now dey fired but used blanks?

And after that "the Army only shot catapults at protesters".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by jude79(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nbotee:
Y are u ppl jus talking from every corner of ur mouth... First d Army was neva there.. And then d army was there but dey didn't open fire and now dey fired but used blanks?

Sanwolu; I did not order for the massacre
Army: we were not there.
Sanwolu: it was the army
Army: we were there, but did not fire
Tinubu's son : sanwolu ordered us to remove cameras
Tinubu: I don't know anything about the lekki tollgate, I'm not the government
Army: sanwolu ordered us to lekki tollgate.
Fashola:. Haha, I'm the camera detector, ah!!! I just found a hidden camera.
Army: we used blank bullets.
We the people: we are not in a hurry, una go vomit the truth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by ogododo: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Yesterday you guys were not there, today you guys were there with black ammo which have less effect on the target.

Yesterday you guys didn't kill or shoot anybody, today you guys admit you shoot.

NIGERIA army and thier worthless speculations.

Presently, what news do we adhere too?

Bemusement everywhere!!

Una mehn, but they were not there, dem no use brute force, fake news
Lalasticlala
Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by aderinsola75355: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nigeria...the magical country where wondrous things happen...where blank ammo can kill.
Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
ogododo:

Lalasticlala

I don't mean, today or yesterday in real sense. It was an error expression. Understand before you say please. And besides this one you ar calling lala what do you mean? undecided
Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
ogododo:

Lalasticlala

I don't mean, today or yesterday in real sense. It was an expression. Understand before you say please. And besides this one you ar calling lala what do you mean? :
Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by ogododo: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:

I don't mean, today or yesterday in real sense. It was an expression. Understand before you say please. And besides this one you ar calling lala what do you mean? :

Na only lala fit answer you
Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by Masterkernel1: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
ivolt:
It is obvious to even the reasonable blind that no live ammunitions were fired into the crowd. If that happened, we would see the results. The fake "massacre" was a political con job by extremist but myopic propagandists.

How can we believe you, first... The Military denied ever going there, after much evidence they've accepted, kindly deceive your household.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
ogododo:

Na only lala fit answer you
grin ok.
Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Have said that here several times

Let those shouting massacre call dog a bad name show us their grave where they bury their family members

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by SmartyPants(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nbotee:

When was this said?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by NaijaFutbol: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
ivolt:
It is obvious to even the reasonable blind that no live ammunitions were fired into the crowd. If that happened, we would see the results. The fake "massacre" was a political con job by extremist but myopic propagandists.

May that kind of fake massacre happen in your family all the time. Ameen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by SmartyPants(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
jude79:

Sanwolu; I did not order for the massacre
Army: we were not there.
Sanwolu: it was the army
Army: we were there, but did not fire
Tinubu's son : sanwolu ordered us to remove cameras
Tinubu: I don't know anything about the lekki tollgate, I'm not the government
Army: sanwolu ordered us to lekki tollgate.
Fashola:. Haha, I'm the camera detector, ah!!! I just found a hidden camera.
Army: we used blank bullets.
We the people: we are not in a hurry, una go vomit the truth.

Just making things up. No cameras were removed.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by dahnimoh(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
K
SO you mean that the Nigeria Army went there even with a catapult?

Aaaaah ,we have generations of "lai Mohammed"plenty in Nigeria

1 Share

Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Which lie we no go hear for Naija?
Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by donnie(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Liars, you shall not escape damnation. Keep releasing... Small small, you will confess all.
Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by SmartyPants(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
I said it from day one.

The explosions from those guns resembled foreworks so it was clear they were firing blanks.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by goldmatrix(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
...gradually maybe through torture you will speak the truth..
Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by Foolishbuhari: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Wow so from "we were not there" to "Lagos government invited us but we didn’t shoot" to "we fired blanks" OK we still dey look una.

We saw from evidence on ground that it was a mix of both blanks and live ammo that was fired so I ask again...Who ordered the Lekki killings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by atobs4real(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Are these people still sick? Just looking for different excuses.
Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
What are we supposed to do with this info now?? undecided
Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by SmartyPants(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bevista:
First, they said - WE WERE NOT THERE.
Then, later, they said - WE WERE THERE, BUT WE DIDN'T SHOOT.
Now, it's - WE SHOT, BUT WE ONLY SHOT BLANK AMMOS
---
Next, we'll hear - WE SHOT LIVE AMMOS, BUT WE ONLY SHOT THEM IN THE AIR.

Na wa o. You see how you people invent false narratives? When was this said?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by donnie(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
SmartyPants:
I said it from day one.

The explosions from those guns resembled foreworks so it was clear they were firing blanks.

Stupid thing. So if you fire live bullets in the dark, there'll be no sparks? The blood of those killed will visit your family with the same type of "blanks" soldiers used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Someone should just STFU!!
Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by Frederick2017: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Na wa oooo... Too many lies on Lekki Massacre
Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by tammie24: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
God will punish you... Usman

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by therajah: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Thats what we want to hear!
Soldiers were there!
They fired ammunition!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by bangging(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by okoloemmalex(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nothing is new to me again when it comes to lying in this regime.

this is what you hear and read when you have a dead or perhaps an impostor as a president.

if the lie doesn't come from Lauretta Onochie, it may be Lai Mohammed or Femi Adesina or GARBA Shehu and maybe from the secondary presidency (Buharists).

We have to accept what those who brought them upon us for the now until 2023 since we don't have a choice.
Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by stanliwise(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
ivolt:
Now from denial to blank ammunition?
Is there an end to all this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. / 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC / Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.