Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Karma Is Real! He Had Sex With A Lady Despite Being Married And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Karma Is Real! He Had Sex With A Lady Despite Being Married And This Happened (2141 Views)

How Boyfriend Stood By This Lady Despite Getting Pregnant Twice For 2 Men / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karma Is Real! He Had Sex With A Lady Despite Being Married And This Happened by Repez: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Jude was a married man, he dated a lady and kept on deceiving her till she got pregnant. When she got pregnant, he denied it and told her that he doesn't feel anything for her.

The lady met another man who agreed to marry her with the pregnancy.

One day, she said this to him:
“You tricked me into becoming your wife, I was only pregnant, you took advantage of my problems and you forced me into this marriage, this is not the kind of life, I want for myself, you are not My Husband and you will never be...never loved you and I know you don’t love me either, you married me out of pity and I don’t want to be pitied any more” Nancy told him.

Why did she say such a thing to him now! Let's discuss. Someone that married you despite not being the owner of the pregnancy and you still dey tell am say you no love am. And the man didn't even use the pregnancy against her ooo. He loved the child as if na him born the child.

Karma is real! Read the full story to know what later happened to the man that dumped her after impregnating her, read what happened to the lady and what happened to the man that accepted her with the pregnancy.

You won't believe what happened to the man that had sex with another lady despite being married. He didn't even expect it. Karma is real!

Very interesting story!
Read full Episode:
https://www.kanyinzcreativityblog.com.ng/2020/08/emotional-fool-all-episodes.html?m=1
Re: Karma Is Real! He Had Sex With A Lady Despite Being Married And This Happened by Repez: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Interesting story
Re: Karma Is Real! He Had Sex With A Lady Despite Being Married And This Happened by TecM0: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Low self esteem
Re: Karma Is Real! He Had Sex With A Lady Despite Being Married And This Happened by Pierocash(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Smh! Amateur blogger.

2 Likes

Re: Karma Is Real! He Had Sex With A Lady Despite Being Married And This Happened by HomerTimpson: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Save us the click and just tell us the title of the movie,we'd only appreciate that

1 Like

Re: Karma Is Real! He Had Sex With A Lady Despite Being Married And This Happened by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
painful death to simps

(1) (Reply)

Polyandry: Meet The Woman Who Built A Home For Her 7 Husbands (video) / The Zimbabwean Footballer Who Lost Everything / No Let That Money Finish For Your Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.