Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) (13457 Views)

How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu / Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / How Northern Big Boys Lavish Money (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Daddysidhan: 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Arrewa:
It’s too early and too soon to forget innocent northern Muslims that were murdered in cold blood & burnt into ashes in the south.

I hope we never forget these innocent people whose crime is being Muslims & been in the wrong location.

We must get justice!
Start killing southerners in the north and see if buhari and the Nigerian army will be able to save your people from the impending doom, madman.

6 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
When you finish please post how Northerners backed by the Nigerian Army killed many innocent southerners in Oyigbo Rivers State

The guy is a true northern Muslim. Those guys regard stupidity as a great and must have virtue.

10 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by RenaissanceGuy: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
It's very bad for whoever began the killing - whether IPOB or the Hausa. To add to it, a Hausa guy later posted on Twitter that they've also carried out a revenge - killing innocent people in the process. So bad for both sides.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Arrewa: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Start killing southerners in the north and see if buhari and the Nigerian army will be able to save your people from the impending doom, madman.
so you want war? na una go hear ram!

You people will only end up killing Nigeriens Muslims... While millions of Igbos in the north will be at receiving end.

3 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Saifulah: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
interestingly some propagandists here were busy lying that Northerners were killing people in oyigbo. I thought to my self how is that possible.
if something as dastardly as this can go unreported during such massive upheaval, only God knows how many Northerners are killed during secret attacks at normal times. well we are watching

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Saifulah: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
Arrewa:

You people will only end up killing Nigeriens Muslims... While millions of Igbos in the north will be at receiving end.
The lowlifes are so myopic that they dont know the implications of what they are doing. Calling a spade a spade, ipob are tarnishing the igbos generally and if they dont tackle this malignant group now then they shall be viewed as implicitly supporting such provocations by the group

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Arrewa: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Saifulah:

The lowlifes are so myopic that they dont know the implications of what they are doing. Calling a spade a spade, ipob are tarnishing the igbos generally and if they dont tackle this malignant group now then they shall be viewed as implicitly supporting such provocations by the group
trust the north...

We know how to handle chest beaters effectively!

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
I will not justify any form of killings whether in the north or south...

This jungle Justice must be stopped.

All Ipob members should by now no NIGERIA whether good or bad belong to Nigerians and we are not going to separate from each other. Only restructuring for a true federalism is Paramount...
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Numismatic(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Difrent:

he probably learnt from those "influenzas" that deliberately spread fake pictures and edited videos to justify a supposed MASSACRE IN LEKKI........

Those of you who didn't believe Dj switch live broadcast are now waiting to believe Fashiola's hidden camera.. Yeye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by AniOmaa: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Arrewa:
trust the north...

You pigs started trouble in Oyigbo by destroying properties and attacking the #ENDSARS protesters in Iriebe axis (I can even post the videos if you want), until you got it back hot for daring to attack indigenes on their own turf. I'm sure Igbos in the North don't go about looking for trouble like you bastards so in the South. No apologies whatsoever for what happened to the Hausa hoodlums who incited the violence. Meanwhile have you apologized for the carnage your brothers caused in Fagba and other parts of Lagos?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Cajal(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Arrewa:
It’s too early and too soon to forget innocent northern Muslims that were murdered in cold blood & burnt into ashes in the south.

I hope we never forget these innocent people whose crime is being Muslims & been in the wrong location.

We must get justice!
..case of genocide

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by gambia(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
[s]
Difrent:

May Allah grant the deceased Aljanah Firdaus.......

leave the bias southern traditional media, social media is exposing their bias day by day

if it had happened in Lekki, it would have been a MASSACRE......but since its not in lekki NOBODY DIED
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by gambia(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
trust the north...

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by gambia(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
[s]
Saifulah:
interestingly some propagandists here were busy lying that Northerners were killing people in oyigbo. I thought to my self how is that possible.
if something as dastardly as this can go unreported during such massive upheaval, only God knows how many Northerners are killed during secret attacks at normal times. well we are watching
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by gambia(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Princesaha: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Arrewa or what ever you are called, stop beating your dry chest. Try it already and stop ranting on social media. Those Northern touts are known for senseless killings even when the incidents might have occurred in other countries. So I don't know why you are wasting time on this one. Start it now or forever keep shut. We need to totally destroy this country so that we can all go our separate ways.

8 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by HarryDuce(m): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Arrewa:
The conventional print media has always been biased against the North and Muslims in General, and this hasn't changed with the news media.

Hausa Muslims were killed in oyigbo but there is no outrage.
The killers are the IPOB terrorists, & those that championed the Endsars protest on social media are deliberately not interested in these killings because those Nigerians killed are the Hausa Muslims.

Our rich/Elites must necessarily invest in media, nobody will tell your story if you don’t tell them yourselves, even if they do, they’ll never do justice to you.

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will glorify the hunter”.

Thank God for social media
I guess IPOB are paid by the government to protect lives and properties. . .

What is the relationship between the scenarios you highlighted?

Rip to those that lost their lives.

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Ebenezer202I: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
While we were busy calling for calm in the North & preaching against attacking anyone based on their religious or ethnic inclinations, the southners in Rivers & other states were busy killing Muslims especially of Northern origin.
[/s] Arrewa or whatever you call yourself stop this nonsense you're doing, stop downloading random pictures on the internet to spread lies on nairaland.
Or how much are they paying you for this?

4 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Urekaure: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
FAKE NEWS, NOBODY DIED, STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by reactman: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
For every southerner that kills any northern man, woman or a Muslim takes a loan repayable one day even if it takes 100 years to come. Southerners una don play first leg, it is our turn to play second leg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by obiekunie2: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:
[s]For every southerner that kills any northern man, woman or a Muslim takes a loan repayable one day even if it takes 100 years to come. Southerners una don play first leg, it is our turn to play second leg[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by waldigit: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Arrewa:
The conventional print media has always been biased against the North and Muslims in General, and this hasn't changed with the news media.

Hausa Muslims were killed in oyigbo but there is no outrage.
The killers are the IPOB terrorists, & those that championed the Endsars protest on social media are deliberately not interested in these killings because those Nigerians killed are the Hausa Muslims.

Our rich/Elites must necessarily invest in media, nobody will tell your story if you don’t tell them yourselves, even if they do, they’ll never do justice to you.

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will glorify the hunter”.

Thank God for social media
Are we now saying even public media like NTA, VON international ones like BBC, are culpable in this scheme?

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Efefiomk86: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Stop posting fake news here Mr man.

3 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Annie939(f): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
my God........... is this for real......? this is ridiculous am in tears right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by LostAddict11: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:
For every southerner that kills any northern man, woman or a Muslim takes a loan repayable one day even if it takes 100 years to come. Southerners una don play first leg, it is our turn to play second leg

Clown, as if na only una get monopoly over violence.

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Goodmarlian: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
I still wonder why mods have not closed this topic without source ,seun you no dey try ooo.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by reactman: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
LostAddict11:

Clown, as if na only una get monopoly over violence.
Don't worry we are going to see between north and south who has monopoly over violence. We have started mapping out igbo and Yoruba Christian quarters and business, any slight provocation we shall do a return leg of what you people did to our brothers in oyigbo. That is a fact and you can believe that...

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by LostAddict11: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:

Don't worry we are going to see between north and south who has monopoly over violence. We have started mapping out igbo and Yoruba Christian quarters and business, any slight provocation we shall do a return leg of what you people did to our brothers in oyigbo. That is a fact and you can believe that...

I don't support whatever happened in Oyibo but you saying you attack the South is pure nonsense. The South-South has the largest flow of undocumented weapons in this and, and would not fail to use it if the need arises.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by reactman: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
LostAddict11:

I don't support whatever happened in Oyibo but you saying you attack the South is pure nonsense. The South-South has the largest flow of undocumented weapons in this and, and would not fail to use it if the need arises.
So you believe the north don't also have undocumented weapon. Dey there make pant dey wear you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by LostAddict11: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:

So you believe the north don't also have undocumented weapon. Dey there make pant dey wear you...

We go shall see. A war is not won by chest beating, it is won with tactics and strategy.

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Malawian(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
Princesaha:

Arrewa or what ever you are called, stop beating your dry chest. Try it already and stop ranting on social media. Those Northern touts are known for senseless killings even when the incidents might have occurred in other countries. So I don't know why you are wasting time on this one. Start it now or forever keep shut. We need to totally destroy this country so that we can all go our separate ways.
I think the Endsars protests and the aftermath jolted the North. You have been hearing them say they can do what they want and the Southerners can't do anything. Even their 2023 Northern President project is now back in the cooler. Right now, they have seen the South have been giving peace a chance and there is a limit to what one can tolerate. I welcome them to try anything by themselves. Their only power is the Nigerian Military.

3 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by sapientia(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fake news

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello / Obasanjo - Ghaddafi’s Fall Fuelled Boko-Haram / Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.