Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) (13492 Views)

How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu / Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / How Northern Big Boys Lavish Money (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by reactman: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Oloriburuku werey Omo molla want to use divide and rule to conquer the south Lols no way our common interest must be served
Gotze1:
Lol, UN lo, FIFA ni.

Who takes cowards like you serious. Face boys of you have the liver and not the vulnerables in the village while they are sleeping.

If the killing of you in oyingbo is true, then kudos to those guys there. They should get ready to do more.

Una think say Una get mardness. Una never jam madness.

Ordinary Ife treatment, Una no let us hear word.

Cowards.
Look at who is calling another tribe coward, history has proven over and over again that the Yoruba's are coward, the king fled, warriors fled it was a woman(moremi) that save their ass, oh how the Fulani destroy and almost take over osun that this coward had to seek help from their deity(yemoja).Yoruba are coward take it or leave it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Daddysidhan: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pecuman:

If all Southerners were like him, south won't be Northern slaves anymore.
Imagine the people from the accursed north saying the south is under the north trying so hard to console himself Lols, tell your leaders that it's morning time and the coffee is ready.
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by QuotaSystem: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Gotze1:
Lol, UN lo, FIFA ni.

Who takes cowards like you serious. Face boys of you have the liver and not the vulnerables in the village while they are sleeping.

If the killing of you in oyingbo is true, then kudos to those guys there. They should get ready to do more.

Una think say Una get mardness. Una never jam madness.

Ordinary Ife treatment, Una no let us hear word.

Cowards.

Arrewa & co ignore this juvenile chestbeater.

IBB described them perfectly.

They should first try to install an Oba in Illorin.

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by QuotaSystem: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:

Look at who is calling another tribe coward, history has proven over and over again that the Yoruba's are coward, the king fled, warriors fled it was a woman(moremi) that save their ass, oh how the Fulani destroy and almost take over osun that this coward had to seek help from their deity(yemoja).Yoruba are coward take it or leave it...

Lol.

Ignore these cheap distractions from IPOB's terrorists criminal killings.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Daddysidhan: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:

Lols Idiotic nincompoop northerners are finding their voices after awolowo gave them education. Ask your forefathers who stopped their jihady madness towards the west and how it ended in massacre for them. Say hi to Abdul salami abubakar who arranged for a Yoruba presidency because they knew the yorubas are ready for secession cos of the June 12 crises Lols. North is overrated Una no get madness

3 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Daddysidhan: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Lol.

The almighty quota system don't want to banter with yorubas because we're your nemesis 45million yorubas don't need the illiterate north to survive.

3 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Daum: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

You are Madt, there is nothing false about the information, several of Dangote trucks were burnt too, this is not the first time its happening in that Oyigbo...

The Northern elders will not prevail on their wards forever, one day be one day....

Oga shut up
Fulani people are killing people all over my place here in their farms and you are talking rubbish....

3 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
Gotze1:
Don't mind the bastard, if we start here in Lagos east now. The idiot will run here to start posting pix.

The one they see in Ife is small to what they will get.

Sorry bro.. I guess u r an easterner right..

So cancel dt part out.. U will go to abia, enugu or any Eastern state to start..

Take ur issues out of south west..

Thanks..it is no insult

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Gotze1: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:

Hahaha, says Aboki slave.

Yorubas cannot be stupid to go to the village and start killing old men, old women and children in the dead of the night while they are sleeping and call that brave.

That is what the greatest cowards are known for.

Yorubas will face you face to face and fight you.

You killed Afonja because he's a traitor and other yorubas left him to his fate.

Ask your for fathers how we dealt with you people in Oshobo when you try to pass your boundary.

We don't shout, try shit with us.

I can't forget when we dealt mercilessly with you people in Sabo Akure and made you people run back to your states.

If you people are not coward as you claim, why is it that 20 of you will attack a single farmer in his farm and run away when you hear that boys have heard about it.

Why did your people ran in Ondo town and left their cows when they saw boys coming that made the boys seized the cow. I thought you people claimed bravery.

In the history of this country, you Aboki have never won any war before.

Chronic cowards.

3 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Gotze1: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Sorry bro.. I guess u r an easterner right..

So cancel dt part out.. U will go to abia, enugu or any Eastern state to start..

Take ur issues out of south west..

Thanks..it is no insult
Oga, I am Yoruba, I am here in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by QuotaSystem: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Lols Idiotic nincompoop northerners are finding their voices after awolowo gave them education. Ask your forefathers who stopped their jihady madness towards the west and how it ended in massacre for them. Say hi to Abdul salami abubakar who arranged for a Yoruba presidency because they knew the yorubas are ready for secession cos of the June 12 crises Lols. North is overrated Una no get madness

Daddysidhan:
Lols the same ibb we chased out of power Lols or the dark shade abacha the international community poisoned because of the south west June 12 crises. Your coward leaders arranged two yoruba politicians to contest for president for the fear of yorubas Lols. Tell your leaders yorubas says hi.

Daddysidhan:
The almighty quota system don't want to banter with yorubas because we're your nemesis 45million yorubas don't need the illiterate north to survive.

Nobody is falling for your kindergarten derailing tricks alaye.

Your words weigh less than a feather so rest.

You're just a typical PDP pro-afenifere, anti-Tinubu opc tout trying hard to drive a wedge between the North & SW to scuttle the Jagaban's bright chances in 2023.

This thread is about IPOB terrorists killings & destruction in the East so be aware that your derailing effort is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pecuman:

All of you Yoruba that are targeting Igbos hear?, When Fulani come for their pound of flesh, you aren't safe either.

Take yoruba out of ur madness...

We wunt endanger any lives of our people..

Take us out of ur madness pls..

Peace for Nigeria and if Nigeria doesn't want peace. Peace for South west then

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:

In my mentor word "when am sleeping and I hear the Yoruba's beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep". Have the Yoruba ever defeated the northerners in any conquest, ilorin is enough proof for you

Yoruba have defeated you guys b4... Oyo defeated ur fulani...

Take yoruba out of una madness.... Take us out..

We wunt sacrifice our people for useless fight

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Pecuman: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Take yoruba out of ur madness...

We wunt endanger any lives of our people..

Take us out of ur madness pls..

Peace for Nigeria and if Nigeria doesn't want peace. Peace for South west then

Tell that to the Fulani people that said they are coming for Yoruba businesses in the North.

Prepare to see the Migration of Yoruba back to Oduduwa with horror stories.
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by QuotaSystem: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Gotze1:
Hahaha, says Aboki slave.

Yorubas cannot be stupid to go to the village and start killing old men, old women and children in the dead of the night while they are sleeping and call that brave.

That is what the greatest cowards are known for.

Yorubas will face you face to face and fight you.

You killed Afonja because he's a traitor and other yorubas left him to his fate.

Ask your for fathers how we dealt with you people in Oshobo when you try to pass your boundary.

We don't shout, try shit with us.

I can't forget when we dealt mercilessly with you people in Sabo Akure and made you people run back to your states.

If you people are not coward as you claim, why is it that 20 of you will attack a single farmer in his farm and run away when you hear that boys have heard about it.

Why did your people ran in Ondo town and left their cows when they saw boys coming that made the boys seized the cow. I thought you people claimed bravery.

In the history of this country, you Aboki have never won any war before.

Chronic cowards.

Gotze1:
I am not ipob, I am Yoruba.

I dare you people to come out to face boys on the street if you are man enough.

Gotze1:
Lol, we all know who govern Ilorin, why were you all panicking when a man advice yorubas to take Ilorin, why were you panicking when Kwara people said they are yorubas, which language dominate Ilorin. Soon you all will run.

Gotze1:
Your IBB, ask him what he ran to do in Yoruba land of ogbese in ondo state to hide hahahahaha. His online rant couldn't save him. He swallowed his word Hehehehehe.

Ask him how Yoruba frustrated him to drop power to civilians.

Like I said, if you people are brave enough, come to the city and face boys.

Ife treatment will be a baby play.

Bla Bla Bla...noisy cricket.

Focus on IPOB terrorists violence & why they have been banned by Gov. Wike.

Do you know why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Daddysidhan: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Arrewa & co ignore this juvenile chestbeater.

IBB described them perfectly.

They should first try to install an Oba in Illorin.
Lols the same ibb we chased out of power Lols or the dark shade abacha the international community poisoned because of the south west June 12 crises. Your coward leaders arranged two yoruba politicians to contest for president for the fear of yorubas Lols. Tell your leaders yorubas says hi.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Cashsteady(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
I only pity the innocent igbos that will suffer this
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Gotze1:
Oga, I am Yoruba, I am here in Lagos.

Pls don't involve yoruba in the issue..

We need peace.....

If they bring, we attack too..

But stop inciting violence
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Gotze1: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Tell him
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pecuman:

Tell that to the Fulani people that said they are coming for Yoruba businesses in the North.

Stop bringing yoruba into ur matter..

The post is abt Hausa Muslim killed in south east...

Don't bring yorubas into it.. Pls

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by QuotaSystem: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pecuman:

Yoruba have no business on this thread.

Do you know why Wike banned IPOB terrorists in PH?

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Gotze1: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Pls don't involve yoruba in the issue..

We need peace.....

If they bring, we attack too..

But stop inciting violence
That is what I am telling them.

They should not act their coward ways of attacking the vulnerables in the village while they run away after. They should be brave enough to face boys in the street in broad day light like it happened in Ife that made them run.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Gotze1:
That is what I am telling them.

They should not act their coward ways of attacking the vulnerables in the village while they run away after. They should be brave enough to face boys in the street in broad day light like it happened in Ife that made them run.
Ok.. Peace
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Gotze1: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Bla Bla Bla...noisy cricket.

Focus on IPOB terrorists violence & why they have been banned by Gov. Wike.

Do you know why?
I am not ipob, I am Yoruba.

I dare you people to come out to face boys on the street if you are man enough.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Arrewa: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Oloriburuku werey Omo molla want to use divide and rule to conquer the south Lols no way our common interest must be served
whose dividing you??

What are Bussiness with the southners?? We wish you guys unity.

We wish you guys happy unity!

You think we are fighting your imaginary southern unity?? grin

Chai Arewas don suffer! grin

Una really mumu Sha!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by reactman: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Lol.

My people suffer for lack of knowledge

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Daum:

Oga shut up
Fulani people are killing people all over my place here in their farms and you are talking rubbish....

You are Mad, who told u that is justified? What does these people do to warrant the attack?

Go and settle your scores with the Fulani, not take it out on helpless traders..

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Daddysidhan: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Nobody is falling for your kindergarten derailing tricks alaye.

Your words weigh less than a feather so rest.

You're just a typical PDP pro-afenifere, anti-Tinubu opc tout trying hard to drive a wedge between the North & SW to scuttle the Jagaban's bright chances in 2023.

This thread is about IPOB terrorists killings & destruction in the East so be aware that your derailing effort is dead on arrival.
werey wa Lori e, if you think your people has the monopoly of violence think again. Go check Gani Adams interview on arise TV and see for yourself no be sere sere ooo o po nle bi iyepe we don get Una time

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Daddysidhan: 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Arrewa:
whose dividing you??

What are Bussiness with the southners?? We will you guys happy marriage!

We wish you guys happy unity!

You think we are fighting your imaginary southern unity?? grin

Chai Arewas don suffer! grin

Una really mumu Sha!
Before nko? Arrewa is always suffering from so many catastrophic events both natural and man-made Lols, poverty diseases child malnourishment, bandit,boko haram and iswap and landlocked Lols
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by QuotaSystem: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
Daddysidhan:
werey wa Lori e, if you think your people has the monopoly of violence think again. Go check Gani Adams interview on arise TV and see for yourself no be sere sere ooo o po nle bi iyepe we don get Una time

Daddysidhan:
Before nko? Arrewa is always suffering from so many catastrophic events both natural and man-made Lols, poverty diseases child malnourishment, bandit,boko haram and iswap and landlocked Lols

Daddysidhan:
Bwahaha werey Omo Mollah. Soro soke werey

Make your brain useful & tell us why Wike banned IPOB terrorists from Port Harcourt.

We can discuss why poverty has made you the excreta munching capital of the world on another thread.

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Daddysidhan: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Report back when you and Gani adams remove the Fulani ruler of Illorin.

Noisy empty drum.

Make your brain useful & tell us why Wike banned IPOB terrorists from Port Harcourt.
Bwahaha werey Omo Mollah. Soro soke werey

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Arrewa: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
Daddysidhan:
don't be decieved...

Arewa is by far better than your southern region!

This protest really open una nyansh!

The poverty in the is very high... Na media just cover una asses.

Apart from insecurity in some northern state.

Arewa is by far better than your region stop deceiving yourself.

As for your southern unity!

God bless your union.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inec Releases Total Number Of Eligible Voters For 6 Geo Political Zone / "APC Has Tried In Improving Security Situation In Nigeria" – Buhari / APC Expels Hope Uzodinma For Anti-party Activities (letter Of Expulsion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.