Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) (13455 Views)

How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu / Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / How Northern Big Boys Lavish Money (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by QuotaSystem: 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
psyco:
After planning against omoluabis you're are now calling them allies. Is that how you treat allies?

What plan please?

The only thing I see here is raising awareness about an issue that was deliberately underreported.

Unfortunately I have also seen some excessive comments. Nobody is asking for further violence.

The IPOB perpretrators are already being directly dealt with.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by QuotaSystem: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pecuman:

I am not the one that brought Yoruba into this matter. The Northerner that wrote this one below was the one that brought Yoruba into this matter

Very sad & I totally condemn the post.
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by HotPoundedYam(m): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Arrewa:
While we were busy calling for calm in the North & preaching against attacking anyone based on their religious or ethnic inclinations, the southners in Rivers & other states were busy killing Muslims especially of Northern origin.
so you mean to tell me there are no igbo Muslim
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Keji1012(m): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Arrewa:
If the North does not invest in proper media there will be no one to tell the world our stories!

Innocent Northerners were burnt alive in Rivers and Imo but no single media house reported it!

Dear Nigerians... They started the killings of innocent Hausa Muslims.

They are giving u people the same dose u have been giving to Christians and other tribes in the North . R.i.p to the dead

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by EndSarss(f): 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Keji1012:

They are giving u people the same dose u have been giving to Christians and other tribes in the North . R.i.p to the dead

Said who?
who is killing the xtians in the north?
are you there?

look, you people are saying what have not occur, but when we start beating your so called brothers in here it will be too late for you to stop it
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Princesaha: 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
A united South will destroy and ravage the north under 6 months. The Oyigbo killing is just the beginning. Their mosques was burnt in Imo state and some of them killed. Two of them were shot dead inside their mosque in Onitsha. Some Dangote trucks was burnt in Aba and their shops destroyed. They started a fight in Fagba and killed some innocent Yorubas. The Yoruba guys regrouped and launched a heavy attack on them. If not for the quick intervention of the army, there would be no single Fulani or Hausa alive in Fagba today. And they are still ranting instead of taking action. I thought they said that they don't chest beat. I now dare them to start a reprisal attack in the north or shut up forever. We need to end this artificial contraption called Nigeria as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Annie939(f): 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sobasojek:
Fake tears
habaa.... this is humans we are talking about here
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Keji1012(m): 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
EndSarss:

Said who?
who is killing the xtians in the north?
are you there?

look, you people are saying what have not occur, but when we start beating your so called brothers in here it will be too late for you to stop it

U people are heartless and violent..
Stupid fanatics with the religion of piss. Yeah,. I am a Yoruba but will advise u abokis to stop dominating other tribes and stop killing them..South and west lives matter.. Do u know how many houses of other tribes that have been burnt in the North?.. igbos and Yoruba Christians being killed?

In fact NORTH are going NUT

3 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Cjrane2:
[s][/s]

Mods,

You need to close this thread for posting false information in Nairaland
Evil hypocrites. all these pictures and the news is very true, many people were killed more than the so called lwkki massacre in SE and Rivers state.
In all Jumaar mosque in the North imams are preaching against reprisal attacks on other tribes but unfortunately the Igbos are there killing our brothers. My relative came back from Enugu and the shop he invested after NYSC is completely looted, he only escaped with his phone and left destitute.
That's why Nigerian will never achieve concrete objectives because we're very bias and selfish. Where is amnesty international, where are the so called human right groups?
Now the world knows who are the barbaric animals, they call us illiterates while the true illiterate have shown their faces.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 30, 2020
Cjrane2:
[s][/s]

Mods,

You need to close this thread for posting false information in Nairaland
Evil hypocrites. all these pictures and the news is very true, many people were killed more than the so called lekki massacre in SE and Rivers state.
In all Jumaar mosque in the North imams are preaching against reprisal attacks on other tribes but unfortunately the Igbos are there killing our brothers. My relative came back from Enugu and the shop he invested after NYSC is completely looted, he only escaped with his phone and left destitute.
That's why Nigerian will never achieve concrete objectives because we're very bias and selfish. Where is amnesty international, where are the so called human right groups?
Now the world knows who are the barbaric animals, they call us illiterates while the true illiterate have shown their faces.

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Sobasojek: 12:02am On Oct 30, 2020
Annie939:
habaa.... this is humans we are talking about here
Lol humans who aren’t related to you. Fake tears I repeat. You can’t deceive us Annie osaromen
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 12:10am On Oct 30, 2020
France is a case study...anywhere these mofos exists...they pollute the place with intolerance and violence...Northern muslims...y'all need to just have a country to yourself...fucking extremists...
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by EndSarss(f): 12:15am On Oct 30, 2020
Coronabirus:
Evil hypocrites. all these pictures and the news is very true, many people were killed more than the so called lekki massacre in SE and Rivers state.

Cool down bro.

If not of our religion, our Imams telling us to treat every living thing with just even animals, our Leaders and Mothers telling us the same, these guys will surely become history in the history of the north, but let them be, one day one time we will deal with them.

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by EndSarss(f): 12:20am On Oct 30, 2020
EmmySparky:
France is a case study...anywhere these mofos exists...they pollute the place with intolerance and violence...Northern muslims...y'all need to just have a country to yourself...fucking extremists...

Ok noted.

That case in france the muslim world have condemned the killing of that teacher.

that is if the whole scene is not a series movie , episode one. maybe it never happened. it's all lies.

Like now, as you said, ARREWA (op) is lying to you, while he is telling the truth against you.

3 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by EndSarss(f): 12:22am On Oct 30, 2020
Keji1012:

U people are heartless and violent..
Stupid fanatics with the religion of piss. Yeah,. I am a Yoruba but will advise u abokis to stop dominating other tribes and stop killing them..South and west lives battery.. Do u know how many houses of other tribes that have been burnt in the North?.. igbos and Yoruba Christians being killed?

In fact NORTH are going NUT

ok, show us evidence of one Christian killed then I may agree with your lies

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 12:24am On Oct 30, 2020
EndSarss:

Ok noted.

That case in france the muslim world have condemned the killing of that teacher.

that is if the whole scene is not a series movie , episode one. maybe it never happened. it's all lies.

Like now, as you said, ARREWA (op) is lying to you, while he is telling the truth against you.
They all share same attitude..no empathy...no respect for human life...busy killing people like dogs cos of some doctrine...and for the records...what happened in France is real...the teacher and the woman killed today at Nice...they don't lie like the Nigerian media...
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by boldaslion: 12:28am On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
The conventional print media has always been biased against the North and Muslims in General, and this hasn't changed with the news media.

Hausa Muslims were killed in oyigbo but there is no outrage.
The killers are the IPOB terrorists, & those that championed the Endsars protest on social media are deliberately not interested in these killings because those Nigerians killed are the Hausa Muslims.

Our rich/Elites must necessarily invest in media, nobody will tell your story if you don’t tell them yourselves, even if they do, they’ll never do justice to you.

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will glorify the hunter”.

o boy, you can lie for Africa. You want to form victim abi? It wont stop you from reaping in full what you have been sowing when the time comes. Thank God the rest of Nigerians are waking up to reality, its no longer the case of Igbos alone.

Thank God for social media
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by EndSarss(f): 12:31am On Oct 30, 2020
EmmySparky:
They all share same attitude..no empathy...no respect for human life...busy killing people like dogs cos of some doctrine...and for the records...what happened in France is real...the teacher and the woman killed today at Nice...they don't lie like the Nigerian media...

And then? you are here telling me who is telling the truth from who is telling lies? you want me to agree? are you sef not lying to me?

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 12:39am On Oct 30, 2020
EndSarss:

And then? you are here telling me who is telling the truth from who is telling lies? you want me to agree? are you sef not lying to me?
believe what makes you sleep at night bro...Good night...
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 30, 2020
reactman:

we saw how yoruba were brave during the protest and not coward when oba of lagos palace was ransack, we did not see OPC or amotekun or any yoruba youth who put on any resistance and you are lying to ur self that the average yoruba man is not a coward. you said aboki have never won any war in this country, what about the conquest of usman danfodio, atleast history have shown that an hausaman dominate and conquered a yorubaland and dispose their king and crown one of their own. The old oyo empire was dominated and the people chased out of ibadan by the nupe for 100 years, it was when the nupe left the old oyo empire that her people return back. Let talk about the protest in lagos, it was a southern thing and you people say the south is united more than ever before, why did you people shift goal post when the protest went sideways and you blame the igbo for your woes, and you are trying to convince your self that the yoruba are not coward, oh least i forget when OPC try to take ilorin back from the fulanis, what happen to them?, you can find that out for your self. yoruba are coward and betrayer, when the tip of the scale does not benefit them, they move to the next scale. I prefer an igboman over a yoruba man, AN AVERAGE igboman is not a coward and is brave, and will stand his/her ground for what he/she beleive in, even if the whole world is against them but same cannot be said about the yoruba man. OMO YORUBA THIS IS MY LAST REPONSE TO YOU.......
Please, why do u let these dullards distract u from the main thread? I'm from core North, Kano. This is all about Igbos killing our brothers in the SE and Rivers state. We're so diverse in this country but irrespective of our diversity Yoruba are the best alliance we've. Going by the political structure of this nation & for the sake of our political sagacity, I've seen our Northern brother hinted you in ur comment that any Yoruba u see abusing northerner is a typical pro-afenifere, anti-Tinubu bigots and wether they like it or not Tinubu is our only option from the south, we know why they hate him. Our connection with Tinubu is spiritual and eternal, we should not let him down because of his clan's bigotic agenda. I hope you get my message!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 30, 2020
reactman:

we saw how yoruba were brave during the protest and not coward when oba of lagos palace was ransack, we did not see OPC or amotekun or any yoruba youth who put on any resistance and you are lying to ur self that the average yoruba man is not a coward. you said aboki have never won any war in this country, what about the conquest of usman danfodio, atleast history have shown that an hausaman dominate and conquered a yorubaland and dispose their king and crown one of their own. The old oyo empire was dominated and the people chased out of ibadan by the nupe for 100 years, it was when the nupe left the old oyo empire that her people return back. Let talk about the protest in lagos, it was a southern thing and you people say the south is united more than ever before, why did you people shift goal post when the protest went sideways and you blame the igbo for your woes, and you are trying to convince your self that the yoruba are not coward, oh least i forget when OPC try to take ilorin back from the fulanis, what happen to them?, you can find that out for your self. yoruba are coward and betrayer, when the tip of the scale does not benefit them, they move to the next scale. I prefer an igboman over a yoruba man, AN AVERAGE igboman is not a coward and is brave, and will stand his/her ground for what he/she beleive in, even if the whole world is against them but same cannot be said about the yoruba man. OMO YORUBA THIS IS MY LAST REPONSE TO YOU.......
Please, why do u let these dullards distract u from the main thread? I'm from core North, Kano. This is all about Igbos killing our brothers in the SE and Rivers state. We're so diverse in this country but irrespective of our diversity Yoruba are the best alliance we've. Going by the political structure of this nation & for the sake of our political sagacity to keep thriving, I've seen our Northern brother hinted you in ur comment that any Yoruba u see abusing northerner is a typical pro-afenifere, anti-Tinubu bigots and wether they like it or not Tinubu is our only option from the south, we know why they hate him. Our connection with Tinubu is spiritual and eternal, we should not let him down because of his clan's bigotic agenda. I hope you get my message!

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Inodeyfearface9: 12:55am On Oct 30, 2020
It seems all the mods on this forum are useless or are they just being dumb This mofo just went to gather pictures around and then write rubbish. I surprised the thread have not been brought down by the mods. When people created threads of the happening in Oyigbo, the whole posts were taken down but look at this rubbish is still standing. Useless bunch of people

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:02am On Oct 30, 2020
Pecuman:
They literally have no sources and some of the images (like that big mosque) are obviously not from Oyigbo

No sources does not mean it did not happen. Can you confidently say no Hausa man was killed in Oyigbo during the crises? If the answer is no, then why cry fake news to the mods?

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Keji1012(m): 1:07am On Oct 30, 2020
EndSarss:

ok, show us evidence of one Christian killed then I may agree with your lies

It happened to my uncle in Kaduna few years back.. u guys needs to change your level of reasoning...

Funny enough, most friends i have are hausas

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by EndSarss(f): 1:27am On Oct 30, 2020
Keji1012:

It happened to my uncle in Kaduna few years back.. u guys needs to change your level of reasoning...

Funny enough, most friends i have are hausas

Then? why your friends never attempt killing you of some reason?

why is your uncle killed? by who? bandits or yan tasha? are they normal people just dragged him and killed him?
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by EndSarss(f): 1:29am On Oct 30, 2020
EmmySparky:
believe what makes you sleep at night bro...Good night...

thanks. wish you happy Friday morning, more greese to ur elbow, Wish you better luck in life with full success and luck !

finally, never call me bro again I am (f)
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Keji1012(m): 1:30am On Oct 30, 2020
EndSarss:

Then? why your friends never attempt killing you of some reason?

why is your uncle killed? by who? bandits or yan tasha? are they normal people just dragged him and killed him?

Everyone know that the abokis are bandit and they care less of a human life, they are jihadist and blood sucking demons
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by EndSarss(f): 1:32am On Oct 30, 2020
PROUDLY A NORTHERNER

3 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by EndSarss(f): 1:35am On Oct 30, 2020
Keji1012:

Everyone know that the abokis are bandit and they care less of a human life, they are jihadist and blood sucking demons

You just said everyone, abi?

Why are you lying so simple like this?

You have friends, ABOKIs, you said FRIENDS.

How are you friending them then?

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Keji1012(m): 1:39am On Oct 30, 2020
EndSarss:

You just said everyone, abi?

Why are you lying so simple like this?

You have friends, ABOKIs, you said FRIENDS.

How are you friending them then?

Business partners and i have learnt to just align with then with caution.. u guys are blood sucking demons, that's why illiteracy level is high on the northern side, some Hausa thugs killed some people in my area during the lock down as well, Hausa have domineering spirit, they believe in their "illusion" 72 virgins thereby making them to misbehave .. North needs to their youth to order.. goodnight

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by chamboy(m): 1:49am On Oct 30, 2020
Please close this thread.
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by loopman: 3:10am On Oct 30, 2020
pandabet:
OGA shot up
no northern were killed and if was it only dem

stop inviting violence wen der is non

All I see is fear and garbage in your comment. Completely meaningless comment. Write in igbo next time, we will get an interpreter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) / Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs / Defections In APC Dangerous, Ex-Aspirants Tell Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.