Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) (13416 Views)

How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu / Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / How Northern Big Boys Lavish Money (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by pandabet(m): 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
EndSarss:

Banning him will only throw you in Double Trouble

He is not alone. we are many. from AREWA
Wht trouble cud dat b
u ll bomb me abi

awon keypad warrior

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Sobasojek: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Annie939:
my God........... is this for real......? this is ridiculous am in tears right now.
Fake tears
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Csami(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lol! Hausa/fulani don become keyboard warriors.

We dey wait for una reprisal o!

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by pandabet(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
EndSarss:

Not so fast like that bro. it's ture they killed hausa

READ THIS:

https://www.nairaland.com/6198529/trailer-loaded-goats-other-livestock/3

https://www.nairaland.com/6197336/nawa-oohhh-angry-nigerian-youths

but more importantly, read this part and know where the kills started

https://www.nairaland.com/6197205/agbor-looting-hausa-truck-loaded#95198235
short up
was it only dat was killed
other tribes lost pple to
stop acting as if u own dis country and besides dis style will not work because we re wiser now

goan fight ur governors who refuse to give u basic amenities and stop spreading fake and rubbish post

I repeat it'll not work

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
If this is true it must be condemned by every right thinking human. The lowest we can go is to justify killing in any form.

The way things are going, a civil war deadlier than 1967 is looming and we all will be stupid to let it happen. We are not really divided. The politicians are using us to play chess by sowing hatred that does exist. Let's be wise and careful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Queseda: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
QuotaSystem:

My friend SHUT UP if you have nothing better to say angry

You think you're talking to simpletons? Several people have already seen the video of the attack so stop wasting your saliva trying to lie & pretend otherwise.

Why did Wike ban IPOB? Who did they attack? Did you read the report at all?
Those foõl will defend anything that doesn't suit their agenda. Their day of reckoning is at hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Queseda: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
QuotaSystem:

There is no doubt about the authenticity of #OyiboMassacre.

The southerners have been doing everything to hide this IPOB massacre on Hausa Fulanis but it has finally been exposed on mainstream media.

They even try to claim the northerners were the attackers not knowing a video is already making the rounds showing them attacking Northerners in Oyigbo.

It is Wike's ban on IPOB that amplified & further exposed the massacre, coupled with recent scarcity of food items from the North in the East.

Well done Arrewa.
The useless social media influenza influencers didn't even say anything about this, but were quick to tweet to the whole world about an imaginary "massacre" in Lekki, they even increased the figures. Yet people will tell me there's no agenda behind the EndSars protests

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Gotze1: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
AniOmaa:

You pigs started trouble in Oyigbo by destroying properties and attacking the #ENDSARS protesters in Iriebe axis (I can even post the videos if you want), until you got it back hot for daring to attack indigenes on their own turf. I'm sure Igbos in the North don't go about looking for trouble like you bastards so in the South. No apologies whatsoever for what happened to the Hausa hoodlums who incited the violence. Meanwhile have you apologized for the carnage your brothers caused in Fagba and other parts of Lagos?
Don't mind the bastard, if we start here in Lagos now. The idiot will run here to start posting pix.

The one they see in Ife is small to what they will get.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Gotze1: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:

Don't worry we are going to see between north and south who has monopoly over violence. We have started mapping out igbo and Yoruba Christian quarters and business, any slight provocation we shall do a return leg of what you people did to our brothers in oyigbo. That is a fact and you can believe that...
This will be a welcome development. All northerners on the south will be sent in bags to their backyard region. Let start it so that we divide the nation.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Gotze1: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:

Attest by now you should know that the north is not synonymous for chest beating, that a fact and you know it.
Stop making noise, go and try it. We are ready to retaliate here.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Gotze1: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:

We saw how you people were calm when hoodlum desegregated the oba Palace and made mockery of his symbol of authority, oh we also saw how you people were calm when hoodlum burnt government and private citizens property, we also saw how the southern youth went from aluta to alooting, where was amotekun and OPC when all this was happening. And you are telling me the south don't chest beat, oga tell me something better...
Go and ask what happened to your people in Ife. Try nonsense and see nonsense. The era of gentility is over.

4 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Gotze1: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
QuotaSystem:

My friend SHUT UP if you have nothing better to say angry

You think you're talking to simpletons? Several people have already seen the video of the attack so stop wasting your saliva trying to lie & pretend otherwise.

Why did Wike ban IPOB? Who did they attack? Did you read the report at all?
Audio video.

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Gotze1: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Queseda:

The useless social media influenza influencers didn't even say anything about this, but were quick to tweet to the whole world about an imaginary "massacre" in Lekki, they even increased the figures. Yet people will tell me there's no agenda behind the EndSars protests
Oga shut up, nobody killed any northerner in oyingbo. Stop the fake news

We hit the street again in next two weeks. Una better run.

5 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Pecuman: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Break up Nigeria to save lives.

At least Northerners are seeing what Easterners have been saying for ages. Nigerians are quick and happy to kill their neighbours from other regions.

Break up Nigeria to save lives.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Pecuman: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:

We saw how you people were calm when hoodlum desegregated the oba Palace and made mockery of his symbol of authority, oh we also saw how you people were calm when hoodlum burnt government and private citizens property, we also saw how the southern youth went from aluta to alooting, where was amotekun and OPC when all this was happening. And you are telling me the south don't chest beat, oga tell me something better...

The same Amotekun that Northerns have been blocking for ages from existing?
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Pecuman: 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Saifulah:
interestingly some propagandists here were busy lying that Northerners were killing people in oyigbo. I thought to my self how is that possible.
if something as dastardly as this can go unreported during such massive upheaval, only God knows how many Northerners are killed during secret attacks at normal times. well we are watching

You are an idiot. In the same statement where you say that it is impossible for the killing of people in Oyigbo to go unreported you then later claim that people were killed Oyigbo and that went unreported.
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Cjrane2:
[s][/s]

Mods,

You need to close this thread for posting false information in Nairaland
You're a Hypocrite. Nothing is false in that news. One Muslim was killed at Orlu, central mosque and their houses burnt while ten was killed at Onyigbo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Pecuman: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Saifulah:

The lowlifes are so myopic that they dont know the implications of what they are doing. Calling a spade a spade, ipob are tarnishing the igbos generally and if they dont tackle this malignant group now then they shall be viewed as implicitly supporting such provocations by the group

Like the same way that Fulani Herdsmen are ravaging the middle belt but you guys expect us to say it is just coincidences?
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by reactman: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pecuman:

The same Amotekun that Northerns have been blocking for ages from existing?
When hoodlum was on rampage, that would have been a time for amotekun and opc to test their credibility

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Pecuman: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:

Don't worry we are going to see between north and south who has monopoly over violence. We have started mapping out igbo and Yoruba Christian quarters and business, any slight provocation we shall do a return leg of what you people did to our brothers in oyigbo. That is a fact and you can believe that...

All of you Yoruba that are targeting Igbos hear?, When Fulani come for their pound of flesh, you aren't safe either.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Pecuman: 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Malawian:

I think the Endsars protests and the aftermath jolted the North. You have been hearing them say they can do what they want and the Southerners can't do anything. Even their 2023 Northern President project is now back in the cooler. Right now, they have seen the South have been giving peace a chance and there is a limit to what one can tolerate. I welcome them to try anything by themselves. Their only power is the Nigerian Military.

But Nigerian Military is the biggest power that anyone can have.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by reactman: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Gotze1:
Go and ask what happened to your people in Ife. Try nonsense and see nonsense. The era of gentility is over.
The good book say 'my people suffer for lack of knowledge', so the northerners did not have their own pound of flesh from the Yoruba's. Look at this retard baby factory product spewing trash online. What we did to you people during the civil war is child play compared to what we have in stock for you..

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS and FanOfMyself, Here's the reality.
Two videos of lamentation viral already.

Cc Arrewa, this People are evil even to themselves.
This isn't about Northerners, IT'S ABOUT ANYTHING ISLAM. In the viral video of that of ORLU, an unidentified Igbo woman in hijab who spoke Igbo language intermittently said, ‘I want to ask a question from my fellow Ibo brothers and sisters. Please, I want to know. Anything that happens in the East, you people will go after Ibo Muslims. You people will be chanting, ‘kill all the Ibo Muslims, Kill all the Ibo Muslims. Are we no longer your blood? What is it that we are looking for? All of us were protesting. We were chanting for good government. Ayin sonaa chummuo. At the middle, udon summa isin muomuo, diban unonpla. At the middle, you turn around. Have you seen what is happening? Both of us were pursuing spirit. At the middle, almost to catch the spirit, you turn around and said ‘I am smelling spirit spirit (sic). Is it good? Please, please, you people should leave everybody to practice his own religion.’
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Pecuman: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:

When hoodlum was on rampage, that would have been a time for amotekun and opc to test their credibility

They have been blocked for ages, they didn't have the weapons to take on something that the Nigerian baracks and police couldn't.

What do you expect them to do with the sticks that they have when people with guns were running away.
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Pecuman: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
primestreams:
How can one tribe be disturbing the whole country

Forger arrewa.

Fulani almost annex my village in delta state it took 11 days gun battle to drive them back

Abeg, more links to this story.
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Pecuman: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
QuotaSystem:

There is no doubt about the authenticity of #OyiboMassacre.

The southerners have been doing everything to hide this IPOB massacre on Hausa Fulanis but it has finally been exposed on mainstream media.

They even try to claim the northerners were the attackers not knowing a video is already making the rounds showing them attacking Northerners in Oyigbo.

It is Wike's ban on IPOB that amplified & further exposed the massacre, coupled with recent scarcity of food items from the North in the East.

Well done Arrewa.

I have been following this thing and the news of the attacks on Police station, then on Oyigbo came first.

This is something that the Fulani in Oyigbo definitely started.
Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by reactman: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
Gotze1:
In my mentor word "when am sleeping and I hear the Yoruba's beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep". Have the Yoruba ever defeated the northerners in any conquest, ilorin is enough proof for you

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Pecuman: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
This is what the Northern Muslim community people were saying on October 23rd and you want us to believe that Oyigbo started anything?

4 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Gotze1: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:

The good book say 'my people suffer for lack of knowledge', so the northerners did not have their own pound of flesh from the Yoruba's. Look at this retard baby factory product spewing trash online. What we did to you people during the civil war is child play compared to what we have in stock for you..
Lol, give thanks to Awolowo that gave you the best of advice and Yoruba involvement. But now, yorubas are no longer interested and will definitely deal with you people.

I am not Igbo, I am Yoruba from Ondo. We hate you cows. Like I said, go and read what your people got in Ife.

Try nonsense and see nonsense.

You people are cowards that only attack the vulnerables in the village while they are sleeping. I dare you people to face boys in the day time.

5 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Cjrane2:
[s][/s]Mods,
You need to close this thread for posting false information in Nairaland

1st you should prove its false before crying to the mods. That way you tears might be valuable.

1 Like

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Gotze1: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:

In my mentor word "when am sleeping and I hear the Yoruba's beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep". Have the Yoruba ever defeated the northerners in any conquest, ilorin is enough proof for you
Hahahahaha, your mentor hahahaha, go and ask your mentor what the same yorubas did to him that made him drop power.

Go and ask him why he ran from his home in Niger state to the same Yoruba people and hide in ogbese in ondo state for 5days.

Kid like you don't know anything. Your mentor only beat his chest, he succumbed to the Yorubas pressure . Go and ask him. Hahahahaha.

You and I know that no fight took place in Ilorin. Thanks to a traitor Afonja that we decided to leave for his fate.

Ask yourself, what happened to your fore father's in Oshobo hahahahaha. They will tell you how they were killed like chicken .

Ife treatment will be a child's play to what you going to get.

2 Likes

Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by Daddysidhan: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Arrewa:
so you want war? na una go hear ram!

You people will only end up killing Nigeriens Muslims... While millions of Igbos in the north will be at receiving end.
Idiot I'm not Igbo, Omo yoruba ni EMI and I don't bloody care about Hausa but if you guys believe you have the monopoly of madness and violence then so be it. Most of your fellow terrorist northerners were mocking the lekki massacre victims some were even supporting buharis use of brutal force and saying more to come

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Supreme Court: Suspense As APC Leaders Wait On Buhari / 3 More Baptist Students Escape From Bandits’ Den / Please Is There Holiday Tomorrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.