Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out (24886 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday / Insecurity: CAN Rally Has A Political Undertone - MUSWEN, MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Tadeus(m): 6:01am On Oct 30, 2020
This man is a mad man. In a working society, he should be in Jail by now because he committed crime against humanity. Not until when u shot someone dead with a gun b4 you commit murderer. This man stole palliatives given to state government by individuals like him and kept it in his personal house, still he have gut to talk .. Nigeria is a joke
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by CID11: 6:13am On Oct 30, 2020
Omo birthday. What is he saying now?
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by CID11: 6:19am On Oct 30, 2020
Kirchoffs:
20K BMC alert will be received anytime from now , no worry keepup the good work grin grin. Your supervisor's are happy
Don't tell me they have reduced the pay to 20k. I taught it was 30k. This people are wicked grin
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Mrpojj(m): 6:28am On Oct 30, 2020
wowcatty:
Or you will be shocked if you make it out of there alive as they have now learnt that you actually want to kill them, killing you first is within their rights.

They will face those that want to kill them not me
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by wowcatty: 7:05am On Oct 30, 2020
Good for you hiding and sending others.
Mrpojj:

They will face those that want to kill them not me
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Mrpojj(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2020
wowcatty:
Good for you hiding and sending others.

Am not hiding , neither am I a murderer
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by wowcatty: 7:23am On Oct 30, 2020
You are a murderer in hiding because you want others to go and kill people.
Mrpojj:

Am not hiding , neither am I a murderer
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Mrpojj(m): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2020
wowcatty:
You are a murderer in hiding because you want others to go and kill people.

You are entitled to your opinion
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by wowcatty: 7:33am On Oct 30, 2020
It's no longer just an opinion but a fact.
Mrpojj:

You are entitled to your opinion
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Uzomacharles: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2020
wowcatty:
The people burning, looting police stations and killing are Ipob helped by other Igbos and people know it.

Go sleep...

I won't bother to come here and spit ill with you..

No Time For Nonsense
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Drthobbie: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2020
Clearly these so called lawmakers have not learnt a thing! You ought to begin efforts to make things right, but no you want to continue your old ways that resulted in the protest. Shame!!
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Litmus: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2020
TecM0:
Free food free booze, music and fun yet you don't know

Politicians of the opposition wrecked us havoc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12593065_12585439ek16cmfxuaaaxue1603285854987jpegff90ba2a73e6c4a0572d68ee34ac317c_jpeg_jpeg6ab03e0112a57b20cce279c2c4688f34

Keep positing these pictures, please, when the impulse takes you. I reserve the right to post them also. Remind these people of the day we became Akaters like the African Americans we teased, a people betraying no evidence of home breeding, people going around brandishing the Oba's mace, wearing his slippers, debasing couture the very foundation of a peoples being.

Worst, individuals’ online encouraging brainless people on the ground to loot, pillage, kill and burn in the name of opposition politics. So irresponsible because they are adding to the blueprint of how politics will be done in Nigeria. Next time, if they rule Nigeria, those ruling now when in opposition will do the same thing.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Basher8583: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2020
HandmadeD:
Then he must be prepared to fushout the hundreds of millions of Nigerian youths who are using the #EndSARS medium to demand for accountability in governance.

His thoughts only goes to show that these dudes didn't get the message

Do you understand what you have just typed.

what does #endsars and government accountability have in common?
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Litmus: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
I suppose reason this government isn’t seriously pursuing Social Media legislation are, one, opposition will argue that current government wants to silence criticism and two the current governments would want to likewise uses social media unpatriotically against current opposition if current opposition wins next election. sad
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by mentored: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
AltMon3:
Member of the Lagos State House Of Assembly Representing Ikorodu Federal Constituency, Honorable Sanai O. Agunbiade has added his voice to the statement of his colleague, Member representing Surulere Federal Constituency, Honorable Desmond Elliot, to condemn the negative impact of social media in the country.

Speaking in the house, Honorable Sanai, who disclosed recently that he intended sharing the looted COVID palliative hoarded in his house, on his birthday, said the social media influencers aggravated the destruction and looting by spreading false news stories in and out of the country. He called it a serious war against Lagos state as well as saying there was a lot of political undertone in the crises, masterminded by some people who must be fished out if Nigeria must remain one as his colleague earlier said.

watch the full video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXswG7nS9vw

YOU NEED NIGERIA TO FEED

YOU AND DESMOND ARE ALL IDIOTS
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by wowcatty: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Is that how you wish people sleep through your Ipob brother's atrocities?

No the few people that are awake will drum it in other people's ears until they wake up.

But you are full of nonsense like no other.

Btw, Abi you be witch? How did you know that I was sleep typing last night? I guess it was just a coincidence.
Uzomacharles:

Go sleep...

No Time For Nonsense
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Uzomacharles: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
wowcatty:
Is that how you wish people sleep through your Ipob brother's atrocities?

No the few people that are awake will drum it in other people's ears until they wake up.

But you are full of nonsense like no other.

As I said earlier...

Go sleep...
No Time For Nonsense
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by wowcatty: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
What about you go into coma and stop dipping yourself into nonsense?
Uzomacharles:

As I said earlier...

Go sleep...
No Time For Nonsense
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Uzomacharles: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
wowcatty:
What about you go into coma and stop dipping yourself into nonsense?

As I said earlier...
Go sleep...
No Time For Nonsense

I'm sure you've been in coma all these while maybe is time for your next visit
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by stormborn28(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
TecM0:
Free food free booze, music and fun yet you don't know

Politicians of the opposition wrecked us havoc

Then he must be prepared to fsh out the hundreds of millions of Nigerian youths who are using the #EndSARS medium to demand for accountability in governance.

His thoughts only goes to show that these dudes didn't get the message
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by stormborn28(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Basher8583:

Do you understand what you have just typed.

what does #endsars and government accountability have in common?
okay...accountability means those in charge of SARS should have monitor their operations thoroughly such that the complaint coming from that rogue cult institution would have been taken care of.... That is what #endsars and government accountability is all about
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by stormborn28(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Litmus:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12593065_12585439ek16cmfxuaaaxue1603285854987jpegff90ba2a73e6c4a0572d68ee34ac317c_jpeg_jpeg6ab03e0112a57b20cce279c2c4688f34

Keep positing these pictures, please, when the impulse takes you. I reserve the right to post them also. Remind these people of the day we became Akaters like the African Americans we teased, a people betraying no evidence of home breeding, people going around brandishing the Oba's mace, wearing his slippers, debasing couture the very foundation of a peoples being.

Worst, individuals’ online encouraging brainless people on the ground to loot, pillage, kill and burn in the name of opposition politics. So irresponsible because they are adding to the blueprint of how politics will be done in Nigeria. Next time, if they rule Nigeria, those ruling now when in opposition will do the same thing.

Clearly these so called lawmakers have not learnt a thing! You ought to begin efforts to make things right, but no you want to continue your old ways that resulted in the protest. Shame!!
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by stormborn28(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
Obviously, only a fool will disagree
thieves will agree to his statement beause they want the status quo to remain the same.... Nonsense everywhere
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by stormborn28(m): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
ednut1:
True. Hijacked by paid pdp agents, northern apc and ipob to attack Tinubu

To top it off this is the same stupid man that was keeping COVID-19 palliatives to distribute for his birthday.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by stormborn28(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
I agree

Many influencers living abroad and in Nigeria were telling their gullibles followers to retweet the bad things they have written.

Pls fish them out before they turn Nigeria into syria
nonsense come fish us out now... nonsense everywhere
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by stormborn28(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
ekemma55511:
else a repeat may occur fish out and punish all the MASS DESTRUCTION
yes a repeat it will occur and there is nothing you can do about it.... Now let me give you a senerio . Imagine if the economy gets worse and just 10 million Nigerians can no longer have one meal a day(im serious). Then, what we would have is "Army of the dead" in this case they would have lost sanity and life becomes an illusion. They will match and you will shoot and shoot until they get hold of you and tear you apart and eat up your flesh... Horror will be the celebration of the day... Look what lies ahead is a thing that should not be imagined
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by stormborn28(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
greensandy:

Fact, only a fool will disagree. Now the politicians behind all these are restless. They will soon be apprehended.
nonsense everywhere
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by stormborn28(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
bluecircle470:

Dem go deal with you ibos soon in Lagos.
Mark it today
nonsense everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida / Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki / Oshiomhole An Election Rigger, A Fake Comrade Obasanjo Bribed Severally – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.