Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out (24887 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday / Insecurity: CAN Rally Has A Political Undertone - MUSWEN, MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by shadfoye: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Noo

Wot a dumb saying when country is backward since Colonial master handed over to Corrupt leaders and back to zero.

If you said gud intention of #END SARS#ENDCORRUPTION#END BADGOVERNANCE hijacked by political thugs,then that's understandable otherwise shut your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by vineyardfarms: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=AltMon3 post=95471153]Member of the Lagos State House Of Assembly Representing Ikorodu Federal Constituency, Honorable Sanai O. Agunbiade has added his voice to the statement of his colleague, Member representing Surulere Federal Constituency, Honorable Desmond Elliot, to condemn the negative impact of social media in the country.

Speaking in the house, Honorable Sanai, who disclosed recently that he intended sharing the looted COVID palliative hoarded in his house, on his birthday, said the social media influencers aggravated the destruction and looting by spreading false news stories in and out of the country. He called it a serious war against Lagos state as well as saying there was a lot of political undertone in the crises, masterminded by some people who must be fished out if Nigeria must remain one as his colleague earlier said.
watch the full video be
NEXT PROTEST THEY WILL COME FOR YOUR HEAD- IDIOTIC-EVIL-HOARDING TO SHARE WHAT BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE IS IRESPONSIBLE- UNFIT MEMBER

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by duduade: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
IamD18:
Isn't this the same goat who said he intended sharing Covid-19 palliatives on his birthday?

My annoyance is that those hoodlums left their oppressors like this cow to attack the wrong people.

Yes o

The thing pain am... Lool

National embarrassment

He wants to pay back

Old goat

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by vaca1: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
freshMallam1122:
I swear nigeria is a devil nation....all it's rullers has its link from the sea
.They all belong to same cult and they've sworn an oath of secrecy. They feed on the masses suffering cos I don't understand why all the states hoarded all the palliatives meant for their constituency

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Afolabimills(m): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Agbaya oni jeku je

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by dadavivo: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
We dey fck up for this country, just imagine thieves as senators in Nigeria, why?

3 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Kennitrust(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Beautiful world without Muslim

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by slick1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
This one is mad. He's definitely representing his own interests at the house rather than the interests of the people.
How can he say he was keeping palliatives meant to ease the hardship of the people till his birthday. Were the palliatives bought with his money?

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by jaxxy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mumu. Was what they asked for not simple enough for u to understand and get done??

Instead u were busy sponsoring thugs to harm peaceful protesters and cause chaos. Big idiot.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by misano(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:

Lol

Pain me hahaha

Dude I have multiple permanent Residence Permit incase Nigeria go in flames and one of them is that same Dubai

You better use your brains now or end up regreting

And to set the record straight I have never received a Kobo not to talk of 30k from anybody to speak the truth, I say it as it is, that's my Foreign Account ATM and Residency permit I showed you

OK just go. Go to Dubai & never come back. U are just a bad product.

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Gracefulhope: 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
What is this one saying?
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
I agree

Many influencers living abroad and in Nigeria were telling their gullibles followers to retweet the bad things they have written.

Pls fish them out before they turn Nigeria into syria

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Wahala90: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2020

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by ojsmscom(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
the next Target is to kill these politicians and they will get the message

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Freelane33(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
WHY THIS PEOPLE MUMU LIKE THIS ?
AltMon3:
Member of the Lagos State House Of Assembly Representing Ikorodu Federal Constituency, Honorable Sanai O. Agunbiade has added his voice to the statement of his colleague, Member representing Surulere Federal Constituency, Honorable Desmond Elliot, to condemn the negative impact of social media in the country.

Speaking in the house, Honorable Sanai, who disclosed recently that he intended sharing the looted COVID palliative hoarded in his house, on his birthday, said the social media influencers aggravated the destruction and looting by spreading false news stories in and out of the country. He called it a serious war against Lagos state as well as saying there was a lot of political undertone in the crises, masterminded by some people who must be fished out if Nigeria must remain one as his colleague earlier said.

watch the full video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXswG7nS9vw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Uzomacharles: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
And here there saying is IPOB Members....

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by chris51(f): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
This Agunbiade man should be ashamed of himself. How can he say he planned to distribute palliatives on his birthday, what is meant for people.

Was it bought with his money?
I wish the looters could go to his house and loot his personal belongings.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by chris51(f): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
chris51:
This Agunbiade man should be ashamed of himself. How can he say he planned to distribute palliatives on his birthday, what is meant for people.

Was it bought with his money?
I wish the looters could go to his house and loot his personal belongings.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Ratedgang: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
Another wave of protest looming..... this time it will be a full blown revolution.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by realstars: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
J UK
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Racoon(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
See the kind of idiots holding political positions in this nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Sheriman(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
This man no get sense at all.. Animal talk
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Dejitops: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
else a repeat may occur
fish out and punish all the MASS DESTRUCTION

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by nairavsdollars(f): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
The same thief who wanted to use COVID-19 palliatives for his birthday
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mumu lawmaker
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Kirchoffs: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:
Free food free booze, music and fun yet you don't know

Politicians of the opposition wrecked us havoc
20K BMC alert will be received anytime from now , no worry keepup the good work grin grin. Your supervisor's are happy

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by ekemma55511: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
else a repeat may occur fish out and punish all the MASS DESTRUCTION
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Jostoman: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
Thunder fire all the lawmakers there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel / Atiku expresses disappointment at Police handling of EndSARS Memorial / Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.