Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out (24892 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday / Insecurity: CAN Rally Has A Political Undertone - MUSWEN, MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by wowcatty: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Keep resting your comatose head in nonsense!
Uzomacharles:

As I said earlier...
Go sleep...
I won't bother to come here and spit ill with you..
No Time For Nonsense

I'm sure you've been in coma all these while maybe is time for your next visit
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Basher8583: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
stormborn28:
okay...accountability means those in charge of SARS should have monitor their operations thoroughly such that the complaint coming from that rogue cult institution would have been taken care of.... That is what #endsars and government accountability is all about

Chairman this is plain English now.
#endsars is what it is. If you want government accountability then it would be #government accountability no be so?

It is this confusion that made those hoodlums hijack your cause. Protest with different objectives

When they say go to school una no go gree go
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by stormborn28(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Basher8583:

Chairman this is plain English now.
#endsars is what it is. If you want government accountability then it would be #government accountability no be so?

It is this confusion that made those hoodlums hijack your cause. Protest with different objectives

When they say go to school una no go gree go
you see, you no go school. All the young men killed by SARS officers have they accounted for it? Did government hold anyone accountable? So you don't know accountability is used in different spheres? You need to go back to school
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Basher8583: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
stormborn28:
you see, you no go school. All the young men killed by SARS officers have they accounted for it? Did government hold anyone accountable? So you don't know accountability is used in different spheres? You need to go back to school

Are you aware the number of policemen killed alone has not been accounted for. We are not even talked about the police men that were roasted and eaten. Yes eaten. And you are here telling me government accountability.
Don't worry Police is coming back to equalise. They will show you government accountability then.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Uzomacharles: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
wowcatty:
Keep resting your comatose head in nonsense!

Okay sir

As I said earlier...
Go sleep...
No Time For Nonsense

If I follow you talk them go say IPOB Members Dey Insultive
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by stormborn28(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Basher8583:

Are you aware the number of policemen killed alone has not been accounted for. We are not even talked about the police men that were roasted and eaten. Yes eaten. And you are here telling me government accountability.
Don't worry Police is coming back to equalise. They will show you government accountability then.
dont worry, when they were killing unarmed young youth for the fact that they possess phones, laptop, drive cars, we're they call to order? You think the Nigeria police is bigger than its citizens? You haven't seen anything yet... To be sincere, let them continue their old ways. What is coming after them will be better not be imagined...nonsense everywhere
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by wowcatty: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Heeeh! You are Ipob?

Uhh I love a terrorist!
Uzomacharles:

Okay sir

As I said earlier...
Go sleep...
No Time For Nonsense

If I follow you talk them go say IPOB Members Dey Insultive
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by Uzomacharles: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2020
wowcatty:
Heeeh! You are Ipob?

Uhh I love a terrorist!

No wonder you're a great Fan of Boko Haram

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police, NDLEA Bicker Over Confessional Video Of Suspects Arrested With Abba Kyar / APC To Governor Adeleke: Stop Twerking In Lagos & Abuja Nightclubs, Face Govt. / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 74th Birthday And Thanksgiving Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.