Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

How Can I Get This Guy Out Of My Head - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get This Guy Out Of My Head (2380 Views)

Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get This Guy Out Of My Head by sorrytoo: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2011
lol.

i guess its different strokes for different folks, i actually like a long read,

its basically a guy i used to date who was/is the love of my life, and i cant get him out my head,even though i'm dating someone now

Short enough? undecided
Re: How Can I Get This Guy Out Of My Head by SALady(f): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2011
@OP, I was about to advice you to get another guy, but now that you have one, I really don't know what to say to you because soon this relationship is ending. Just true talk
Re: How Can I Get This Guy Out Of My Head by Ranoscky(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2011
WOW !!!, OP, I cant believe i finished reading all that pages Mc millian text book that you typed on the front page. Pls, let me take some rest and come back lerra for my reply pertaining your story. *Leans back on his sofa to take a good rest!*
Re: How Can I Get This Guy Out Of My Head by sorrytoo: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ranoscky:

WOW !!!, OP, I cant believe i finished reading all that pages Mc millian text book that you typed on the front page. Pls, let me take some rest and come back lerra for my reply pertaining your story. *Leans back on his sofa to take a good rest!*

grin grin

r u well rested now ! u peeps r just funny,with the whole long story comments,dont people read nowadays?
Re: How Can I Get This Guy Out Of My Head by Jchei(f): 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2011
he is just not into you sweet heart a man that wants you will follow you from heaven to hell" THIS DUDE IS JUST MESSING WITH YOUR HEAD
Re: How Can I Get This Guy Out Of My Head by sorrytoo: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2011
Jchei:

he is just not into you sweet heart a man that wants you will follow you fromĀ  heaven to hell" THIS DUDE IS JUST MESSING WITH YOUR HEAD

thanks,watched that movie,its just hard to apply ,when it comes to u,

But ,i get it, will try my hardest !
Re: How Can I Get This Guy Out Of My Head by zangiff(m): 6:56am On Mar 15, 2011
its sensitive,apply wisdom
Re: How Can I Get This Guy Out Of My Head by Goldieluks: 7:05am On Mar 15, 2011
##reading the post with sleepy eyes##

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! / . / Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.