Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Who Remembers When This Soap Opera Was Hot On TV? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Remembers When This Soap Opera Was Hot On TV? (8377 Views)

OMG!!!!! This Soap Is Amazing, It Starts Showing Results In A Week / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Remembers When This Soap Opera Was Hot On TV? by Preferito(m): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
The most hated character was Walter because of his bad energy....

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers When This Soap Opera Was Hot On TV? by Lamanii22(f): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pancakeey:

No they showed it on ONtv

Wooow

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers When This Soap Opera Was Hot On TV? by youngking22(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
second chance, I still remember the theme song, Antonio and that late oga daughter that year.
hidden passion
Gardner's daughter
shades off sin
when you are mine
don't mess with an angel
mari ma

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers When This Soap Opera Was Hot On TV? by Beckysexy(f): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
youngking22:
second chance, I still remember the theme song, Antonio and that late oga daughter that year.
hidden passion
Gardner's daughter
shades off sin
when you are mine
don't mess with an angel
mari ma

You reminded me of shade of sins and I teared up
OMG!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers When This Soap Opera Was Hot On TV? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
wizdammy1:

You know whatsup!! Scandal is mad!!!!!!

The Soap is is damn real, it gives you a perfect peep into the city life in SA.
The whole production crew and the writers esp are intelligent.
I swear I dey tell you

I dey watch the whole recap for Etv that year but e be like Dem don stop am but Galaxy still dey show am

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers When This Soap Opera Was Hot On TV? by Areaboyfriend(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Second chance.
Back in 2005/06.

Iszabel is late now.
Re: Who Remembers When This Soap Opera Was Hot On TV? by CheedyJ(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
If you no watch secrets of the sand with Ruth ,Raquel & & Marcos stop shouting you miss your childhood jor..
Re: Who Remembers When This Soap Opera Was Hot On TV? by wizdammy1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Abouwaza:

I swear I dey tell you

I dey watch the whole recap for Etv that year but e be like Dem don stop am but Galaxy still dey show am

Etv still shows it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). / Did I Rape Her? / Man Posts Controversial Picture Of Himself And Female Partner After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.