Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? (8316 Views)

Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? / Who Cheats More In A Relationship: Guys Or Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
(1)Igbo
(2)Yoruba
(3) Hausa
(4) Idoma
(5)Tiv
(6) Edo
(7) Calabar
(cool Akwa Ibom
Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
All

5 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by chatinent: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
It's the person and not the place.

kiss

My one cent.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by Uzomacharles: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
cool
Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by EmpressEmerald(f): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
chatinent:
It's the person and not the place.

kiss

My one cent.
baby i love you for this

5 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by fati2001(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
NIGERIA

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by Damikjay(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
this is based on individual personality.
But environment matters also, but this can't be determined by just mere consensus of individuals who are ethnically in war with each other.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by chatinent: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
EmpressEmerald:

baby i love you for this

Okay, I love me too.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by debbydams(f): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yoruba demons.. I fear who no fear yoruba men.. The can cheat, like 99% of yoruba men cheats especially when they saw a.ladh with big butt brain go just empty until dey cheat in fact yoruba man � wey no cheat na bastard cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by fuckaholic25(f): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
make I no lie, Na my tribe, Yoruba

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by Burgerlomo: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by Burgerlomo: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
fuckaholic25:

Bitter truth, both men and women.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
debbydams:
Yoruba demons.. I fear who no fear yoruba men.. The can cheat, like 99% of yoruba men cheats especially when they saw a.ladh with big butt brain go just empty until dey cheat in fact yoruba man � wey no cheat na bastard cheesy
Ori e o pe(your head is not correct).

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by Burgerlomo: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
debbydams:

That's very insulting but you're 99% right though.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Omo based on graphic , environmental, geographical, ethnicity, experience,trabal, culture
No go wyn Yoruba woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by Nicoswit(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
fuckaholic25:
How many tribes communities have you lived in?

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by placeofallure(f): 6:21am On Oct 30, 2020
debbydams:

Tribal bigot! That's what you are. Cheating has no nationality. Anybody can cheat. Go and learn the secrets of keeping a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by fuckaholic25(f): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2020
Nicoswit:
How many tribes communities have you lived in?
ur point?
Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by Charleys: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2020
An Igbo woman, will never cheat once she's married. She will rather work to make her marriage. Even though she was a LovePeddler before marriage.

A Yoruba woman will marry a man and then next year she'll have a child for someone else, then in the next two years she'll have a child for another man.

She has forgotten that she's married. The husband knows she's cheating and the husband is cheating on his own too.

Only in yorubaland you'll see a woman with 5 children from 5 different men.
And I almost had sex with her, because of her big ass but when you think of how she will work you to give back money to her grandma to care care of her kids I gave up.

There's a reason why the word omo'ale is very popular saying in that region.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by healthbing(f): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2020
Cheating is an individual thing..nothing like tribe
Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by Charleys: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2020
healthbing:
Cheating is an individual thing..nothing like tribe

Environment can influence people, there's a place in osun state where you can't survive till 15 years in that area as a lady without getting pregnant.

Teenage pregnancy is prevalent there.

Ss1 and SS2 girl go to visit juju priest to find out if the person they are dating is the one for them.

You won't believe it but I'm telling you what I see

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by sexymonkey(m): 8:59am On Oct 30, 2020
Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by Mrscarter(f): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2020
debbydams:

Surely it's the person not their tribe undecided?
Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by Realday: 9:44am On Oct 30, 2020
Charleys:

Environment can influence people, there's a place in osun state where you can't survive till 15 years in that area as a lady without getting pregnant.

Teenage pregnancy is prevalent there.

Ss1 and SS2 girl go to visit juju priest to find out if the person they are dating is the one for them.

You won't believe it but I'm telling you what I see

Haba! Tell us more, am somehow confused
Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by Charleys: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2020
Realday:

Haba! Tell us more, am somehow confused

Have you ever seen a secondary school girl backing her child to school?
I've seen it.
I've seen things in this life.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by Shortyy(f): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2020
chatinent:

Okay, I love me too.
Gosh so petty
Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by dorin27(f): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2020
debbydams:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Bet why?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by Charleys: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2020
ORIAYO70:

Igbo always want to exonerate themselves and drag Yoruba to mood.

Any sensible person will know that cheating is not synonymous to tribe but the mind set of the cheaters and circumstances...

In Ikorodu Grammar school a Yoruba man screw Igbo woman and he was even boastful to the extent he engage the woman husband and kill the igbo husband...

So u should shut up..Igbo can cheat either married or not

Except it's the Igbo woman who grew up in yorubaland.
I'm going to create a topic on that. Most of the people that treated me bad in osun state are igbos.
I saw their men, those who were born there refuse to associate with me but decide to speak Yoruba to hide their identity from me rather than associate with me. Note I'm not even igbo.

I saw Igbo ladies avoid me because I wasn't Yoruba too.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? by Inogettime: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2020
grin I be Yoruba and I fit talk am no cap . Na Yoruba they cheat pass irrespective of gender o...

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? / I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours / She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.