Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy (47129 Views)

Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Edo Airport Due To Power Outage / Drunk Airlines Baggage Handler Trapped In Cargo Compartment On A US Flight / Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by moneyissweet(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
GreenDee:
Wow.. congratulations to her. A lady with a class, I love seeing pretty girls like me succeeding.

Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by Breadnote: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
nice 1
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by LZAA: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
smoke9910:
She loves to spend time in the COCKpit wink
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by OwenJesse27(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
GreenDee:
Wow.. congratulations to her. A lady with a class, I love seeing pretty girls like me succeeding.
Sell out cry
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by TATALoAlaMu: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nice she try, na to dey fly sugar daddies comot remain.
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by Burgerlomo: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by BanevsJoker(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
AlexReports:
A Nigerian Ex beauty Queen and former Face of Democracy Advocate, Ms. Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob has made history as she announces her successful certification and graduation from Riverside Flight Center Tulsa, Oklahoma USA as certified Pilot. She announced the good news, few hours ago, after she released photos of herself at the Riverside Flight Center, USA.

Ms. Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob was certified with FAA PPL, Instrument Rated, commercial pilot Multi Engine and Single Engine (AMEL, ASEL). On graduation from the flight center, she expressed appreciation to God almighty and her Guardians for their strenght, encouragement and supports towards the success and achievements, especially with the recent certification of a professional Pilot from a US Flight academy.

The young, intelligent and vibrant Pilot hails from Esan South-East local government area of Edo state. Before advancing her studies in the US to become a certified Pilot, Ms. Cynthia had earlier bagged a first degree in Law and a second degree in Public Administration. She had earlier delved into acting, pageantry and modeling. She was also a Cabin Executive at Jed Air Nigeria and Olin Travels Executive Jets.

The multi-talented and multi-skilled Ms. Cynthia has continue to receive several congratulatory messages from friends, family members, fans and colleagues on her certification as a professional Pilot from a renowned flight Institution and academy in the United States of America-USA.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/10/us-flight-academy-certifies-nigeria-ex.html?m=1
Keep manufacturing pageants without substance you hear?
Face of democracy advocate indeed.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by 36STATES: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Since Alex Reporters is involved you can be sure it is absolute trash.
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by poweredcom(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Weldone ma but Mee I won't enter such plane ..for newbies pilot
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by jaxxy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nothing as Attractive and beauty and brains.
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by AMDEPRESSED: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Beauty with brains, the sky is surely your starting point. Keep it up!

She looks young, how old is she now?
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by bola4dprec(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
GreenDee:
You are not bad
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
SAMBARRY:
yeah'right it's part of the Lack of home training that doesn't make you see that as a statue

Oniranu omo

grin You a funny dude.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by Runtown07: 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
GreenDee:
sure u are really pretty can i get to know u more.
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by Lamiri(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
gunuvi:

You can say that again and again. grin
and again and again
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by faoogoke(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Anybody can stand in front of an aircraft and claim to a certified pilot.

One would expect to see a picture of her in the cockpit and amongst her colleagues on graduation day.

I have my doubts.
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by samorobo: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Edo people and flight grin

grin grin grin if you know, you know
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by Emoney08: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oh
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by Godsspeed: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
She's really slaying "upstairs", not " downstairs ". Keep it up!
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by MansoryMX(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
GreenDee:

See this Agbo seller. Will you keep quiet!

Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by ecomalchemist(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
smoke9910:
She loves to spend time in the COCKpit wink

She must have graduated from babCOCK.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by godofuck231: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Nice one. The real slay queen with a fantastic brain. You are doing well joor! Congrats!

I wonder where tonto dike is right now, it's just a thought
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by 99thEnemy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Edo people and flight grin
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by estyvino(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
GreenDee:

Please rephrase!
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by chypotenti(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
GreenDee:
who dash you pretty?
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by Unrated900(m): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
She is just to be flying airline from Texas to Arkansas
Not to be flying oroginal airline like klm
And more
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by Unrated900(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
She is just to be flying airline from Texas to Arkansas
All those small small airline that conveys 5 persons
Not to be flying oroginal airline like klm
And more that will fly Nigeria to Singapore
Or USA to Nigeria
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by Naijaarchive(m): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Gorgeous
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by Rubicon67(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
I am happy for her and i congratulate her on the achievement but the 'she made history' part still baffles me. Am i missing something?
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by Obsession4u: 11:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
I'll be a pilot too
Re: Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy by holywind(m): 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
tegini:
my future wife will be a pilot grin grin grin
ok just go and marry cynthia now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) / Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos / An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.