Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen (53298 Views)

Augustine Omini Oboni: Nigerian Man Turns Teen Into Sex Slave In South Africa / Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by sonofElElyon: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2020
this is not a matter for jokes please.. be guided accordingly.

smoke9910:
The officer might be dead but his manhood lives on.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2020
The military needs to step in......not all police men are bad, and likewise not all Citizens are good!
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Surfacebaba: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2020
police u are allowed to shoot any ENDSARS protesters there are all hoodlums.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by UNUKHASO: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2020
ITS RIGHT TIME FOR POLICE TO HAVE ASSOCIATION THAT WILL PROTECT THEIR RIGHT OF LIVING.EVEN AFTER DEATH THIS ASSOCIATIONS WILL SEE TO THE WELFARE OF THE FAMILIES LEFT BEHIND. THIS ASSOCIATION WILL ALSO STOP THE ISSUE ON RETURNS AND CURRUPTIONS AMONG THAT SENIORS OVER THE JUNIORS .IF UNA LIKE TO LISTEN. INSPECTORS BELOW ARE THE USUAL VICTIMS OF ANY OPERATIONS QUOTE ME WRONG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Minjim: 9:28am On Oct 30, 2020
temi1290:
This man just suffered the sin of thousands of corrupt police officers,so sad

This is not about #endsar
Those hoodlums are either cultists or armed robbers who are on a vendetta
But I can't denied that they exploited endsars
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by egoldman(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2020
This uprising will bring out the beast in us.

Southeastern Governors, Senators, House of Reps and other political office holders should as a matter of urgency amend their ways,else this wounded youths may turn on them.

They have tested blood and won't easily back down.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Happyguy201: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2020
If this is true,, then it's good news. the nigerian police has killed and brutalized so many innocent people so this is applaudable

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by airminem(f): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2020
You didnt type "issorite" ?!
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Got no rest in peace for that moda fuckkker

I know alot of you all will blast me now that no matter what the dead should be treated with a little bit of nervousness and respect
But ain't give a fuckkk
imposter forgot he isnt real. . . #BringBackSlawormir
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by alasane: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2020
smoke9910:
The officer might be dead but his manhood lives on.

And is funny ba ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Arabs999: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2020
DICKstractor:
lipsrsealed

Nobody believes in Nigerian police anymore.

Why cut off his manhood?... Is it for suya?
The police inspector used the Dick to nack one of their girls that was detained sometime ago
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Afamed: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2020
pastie:
Mennn police are in hot soup, so much anger in the land
When Robbers begin to hold you in a broad day, you will begin to understand, who's really in trouble

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by samwillyco1(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2020
RIP to the dead, but why cutting off his manhood

Hmm many are dying for the atrocities committed by their colleague, too bad.

A Wise fighter runs for his life when the fight becomes too intense for him to handle, in order to live and fight another day.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by KarLmax20(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
The police men should have shot them. Don't they have bullets in their guns
They fortified themselves against bullets and dangerous weapons. Just like Bakassi of those days.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by stupidmod1: 9:48am On Oct 30, 2020
praiseneo:
edit ur comment no one go patronize u from this poo
ur poo
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by ajbf: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2020
Thiwalade:
angry Sad, a once peaceful protest ends up becoming an avenue for revenge against policemen. cry
Revenge against police by harden criminals.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Amhappy(f): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2020
This is the work of hardened criminals who has been waiting to deal with policemen since time immemorial. The unrest simply created an opportunity. The government should step up and protect lives including that of policemen.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Passionate888: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2020
Fake news, where's the video evidence? They just want to tarnish buhari's tenure
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by pastie(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2020
Afamed:

When Robbers begin to hold you in a broad day, you will begin to understand, who's really in trouble
It's better I get robbed from real robbers than the ones that are been paid to protect me.
Legally moving about under the cover of law enforcement agency.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Kelly2713(m): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2020
i dont have a Bleep to give
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Iamsane: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2020
stupidmod1:
his headache

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Your headache
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by stupidmod1: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2020
Iamsane:

Your headache
my headache ur headache ur poo
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by dasparrow: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2020
marvin906:

Get small sense mad man

Are you a pedophile? Why do you keep attaching the picture of a Chinese toddler to all your posts? Kindly stop that. I don't know what your obsession is with Asian young children. No wonder the average Nigerian bred man is constantly raping and sexually molesting young children in Nigeria and anywhere else they find themselves.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2020
Lastmankc:
Ipob members

1 Share

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by dasparrow: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2020
Too bad the policeman's prick was cut off. Perhaps he may have raped many women and children in his lifetime and karma came back to hunt him. Who knows.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by temi1290: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2020
Stomoney:
Maybe he suffered for his sins

Hmmm, only God knows
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by ahmedajadi(m): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Got no rest in peace for that moda fuckkker

I know alot of you all will blast me now that no matter what the dead should be treated with a little bit of nervousness and respect
But ain't give a fuckkk
Nigga, I noticed the change in your moniker, Slawomir to slawomir.
Hope you are the original sha because if e no be Slawomir, e no fit be like Slawomir.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2020
Brandonx:
These ones are not protesters but terrorist. They should open fire on them and kill as many as they could.

Get a job

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by temi1290: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2020
Princedapace:

And our politicians are never treated this way even though they are the cause of all the problems in this country.

I want to be a naija politician

Misplaced priorities brotherly,we rather fight against ourselves than fight against those that brought us to where we are today.

Until we identify who our real enemy is,we will never get anywhere as a country

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by temi1290: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2020
Minjim:

This is not about #endsar
Those hoodlums are either cultists or armed robbers who are on a vendetta
But I can't denied that they exploited endsars

True,this is beyond #endsars
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by LostAddict11: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
People are wicked in this country

Zombie, you are back again this morning. Him, and his kind have killed so many innocent people for nothing at least let them dance to music they played a little.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by MajohBankz: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2020
pastie:
Mennn police are in hot soup, so much anger in the land
I had a serious beef with my dad when he was trying to force me into joining the Nigerian police force two years ago. I told him not in his wildest dream will I join the police despite him having people in places to ensure my constant promotion.
I told him to get me into custom or Navy. I couldn't get any of them but I've never and will never regret declining the police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos / Girl Found Hanging From A Window In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.