Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen (53296 Views)

Augustine Omini Oboni: Nigerian Man Turns Teen Into Sex Slave In South Africa / Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by onecc(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2020
There is fire on the mountain run run run
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by alasane: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2020
smoke9910:
The officer might be dead but his manhood lives on.

And is funny ba?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by praiseneo(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2020
stupidmod1:
his headache

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
edit ur comment no one go patronize u from this poo
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by TheManOfPeace: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2020
Thank God they are simply hoodlums, and not any tribalism involved, this is a step forward towards peace,

I hope the same is done when it comes to North or Muslim affairs.

Anyways, Alhamdulilah.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Viktoreze(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Melvinism99(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2020
Sometimes I wonder how the killing of police men will be the solution to Nigeria's problem
God airpus

TELL ME SOMETHING

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2020
People are wicked in this country

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Mansunny: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by tyup(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2020
I'll never condemn this acts neither will i encourage it

But i think it's time police get to have and also eat their pound of flesh so they can also feel the brunt of what it means to be wicked n heartless and Yeah i dont pity any cops killed, they all bleeping deserve it sad

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by mightyhazel: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Why must choosen people own always be extra sad
i think your people instigated it.... to destroy igboland.

wicked,set of evil people

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by SLOVFO(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/29/ebonyi-hoodlums-kill-policeman-cut-off-penis/

Haha! This happened on the 26th of October, 2020 when the protest was still on over there. And here Nairaland is making it look like a breaking news. Like something that happened last nighy. Let's stop heating up the polity abeg. Btw, RIP to the policeman. Such a painful way to die...I just pray that our police will turn a new leaf and stop extorting and oppressing the masses.

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Stomoney(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2020
Maybe he suffered for his sins
temi1290:
This man just suffered the sin of thousands of corrupt police officers,so sad
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Bkayyy: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2020
I now see reason why they call black men mentally handicapped.
So you people are waiting for white Man to tell you all that some Igbo sect have taken up arms.
I knew it was only a matter of time.
Expect the new sect to have a name, introduce themselves properly and launch full guerrilla warfare on Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by 6digitscomrade: 9:03am On Oct 30, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Got no rest in peace for that moda fuckkker

I know alot of you all will blast me now that no matter what the dead should be treated with a little bit of nervousness and respect
But ain't give a fuckkk
treat the dead with nervousness? Guy comot cloud 9 e don dey dark for dat zanga oooo uwalare uwajerieeeeee ooo., u don need garri and cold water with digestive biscuits �

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by marvin906(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2020
tyup:

shocked so u still dey alive
i been think say u be tha guy wey sars smoke for ugheli

Get small sense mad man

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by marvin906(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2020
tyup:

shocked so u still dey alive

i been think say u be tha guy wey sars smoke for ugheli

Get small sense mad man

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Bahamas95(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2020
I don't like Naija policemen from day one but this rubbish got to stop.

The annoying thing about these killings is that the ones being killed could even be the good ones while the bad ones are out there.......Nigerians always take advantage of any situation to either do good or evil. Enough of the mumu killings.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2020
The police men should have shot them. Don't they have bullets in their guns
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Daniel058(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2020
All we need is end to bad government
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Oizee(f): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2020
He was murdered would have been enough, why further description of how his manhood was cut off? It's a pity, no one deserve death like that
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Princedapace(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2020
temi1290:

And our politicians are never treated this way even though they are the cause of all the problems in this country.

I want to be a naija politician

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by AnanseK(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2020
Brainless Igbos obeying the command of their psychopathic fugitive terrorist leader Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by NewBalance: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2020
Daniel058:
All we need is end to bad government

Angels are on their way from another planet to govern us.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by samwillyco1(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2020
H
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Nicoddemus(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Got no rest in peace for that moda fuckkker

I know alot of you all will blast me now that no matter what the dead should be treated with a little bit of nervousness and respect
But ain't give a fuckkk

Slowomiir from your comment I can now deduce that you're a criminal and you're one of the problems Nigeria have. But one day your Waterloo will surely come Inshallah sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by stealmatic(m): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2020
temi1290:
NCAN south west spotted ,
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by jaxxy(m): 9:20am On Oct 30, 2020
Hoodlums are not protesters they are criminals and murders and shud be dealt with as such.

The problem is when the police attack innocent and peaceful protesters or persons unnecessarily.

As an officer u have a right to defend urself against lethal attack unless u know u have committed a crime also.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2020
Hoodlums should come and debunk this babaric act.

Oga police, did you policehood someone's wife?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by vertueptime: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2020
Useless police, why didn't they shoot all the attackers dead, if I was d Dpo il have all tier dead bodies ready for burial this morning

[color=#000000][/color]
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/29/ebonyi-hoodlums-kill-policeman-cut-off-penis/
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2020
temi1290:
No now! this act is Animalistic And should be condemned. imagine getting killed for what your great grandma did!? please and please violence is not good.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos / Girl Found Hanging From A Window In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.