Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen (53248 Views)

Augustine Omini Oboni: Nigerian Man Turns Teen Into Sex Slave In South Africa / Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Princedapace(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2020
temi1290:

Misplaced priorities brotherly,we rather fight against ourselves than fight against those that brought us to where we are today.

Until we identify who our real enemy is,we will never get anywhere as a country

Thank u o! It is crazy how Nigerians glorify their politicians who are looting them endlessly!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by moneyissweet(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2020
They should open fire on hoodlums that are more experienced in shooting guns than nigeria Yahoo police? I guess you don't know that south east agberos are more deadlier than Boko Haram.

Brandonx:
These ones are not protesters but terrorist. They should open fire on them and kill as many as they could.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by kiddkash(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2020
temi1290:
This man just suffered the sin of thousands of corrupt police officers,so sad
I know right.

let the police hope and pray that the people do not find James Nwafor.

because the things they'll do to him eh! it hasn't been described yet

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by udemzyudex(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2020
Rip to the policeman.

Like i said before, Nigerian journalists have found another new goldmine, it is called hoodlums.

Bandit is not selling again, hoodlums is now the new cash cow.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Omezif(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2020
Ritualist in form of hoodlums commited this atrocity, very bad that some people can't fear God any more.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by marvin906(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2020
dasparrow:

Are you a pedophile? Why do you keep attaching the picture of a Chinese toddler to all your posts? Kindly stop that. I don't know what your obsession is with Asian young children. No wonder the average Nigerian bred man is constantly raping and sexually molesting young children in Nigeria and anywhere else they find themselves.

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2020
Op, Point Of Correction. Ritualists Did So Not Hoodlums.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by temi1290: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2020
Princedapace:

Thank u o! It is crazy how Nigerians glorify their politicians who are looting them endlessly!

One thing I hate watching in this country is political rallies,I see anybody attending that shit as a very dumb person,you go there to worship your oppressors.They come during elections to share ridiculous things like cups, printed vests,ludo and u will still see people fighting to get these things, then go back to loot fortunes.

The truth is our system doesn't allow for this guys to be to come under the hammer of the law because they are all corrupt and knows each other secret,the time where we start attacking them ourselves is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by egeoffery: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2020
Ritualist inform of angry citizen.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by temi1290: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2020
kiddkash:

I know right.

Honestly,na jungle justice go fit solve our problems for this country,the law in Nigeria can't catch no shit
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by tesppidd: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2020
The comments I see on the FP of this post prove being every reasonable doubt that social media must be regulated.

So sad.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by kiddkash(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2020
temi1290:

Honestly,na jungle justice go fit solve our problems for this country,the law in Nigeria can't catch no shit
the people should whip James Nwafor to death

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Princedapace(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2020
temi1290:

One thing I hate watching in this country is political rallies,I see anybody attending that shit as a very dumb person,you go there to worship your oppressors.They come during elections to share ridiculous things like cups, printed vests,ludo and u will still see people fighting to get these things, then go back to loot fortunes.

The truth is our system doesn't allow for this guys to be to come under the hammer of the law because they are all corrupt and knows each other secret,the time where we start attacking them ourselves is coming.

Until we begin to attack them, the better for us. I don't attend political rallies, lie lie.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Rilwayne001: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2020
Innocent Nigerians will suffer it the most. Hoodlums are already criminals they are used to violence. The elites have the money to get police back for any situation. But you see the innocent Nigerian, let violence happens, police will be nowhere to help. In fact they're not answering any distress call for now.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Angel1696: 10:48am On Oct 30, 2020
DICKstractor:
lipsrsealed

Nobody believes in Nigerian police anymore.

Why cut off his manhood?... Is it for suya?
na to be kept in Biafra museum
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Tilykay(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2020
smoke9910:
The officer might be dead but his manhood lives on.

Though sad. cheesy cheesy cheesy.. Nigerians hardly forget things. This a statement Dame Patience made.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by pastie(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2020
MajohBankz:

I had a serious beef with my dad when he was trying to force me into joining the Nigerian police force two years ago. I told him not in his wildest dream will I join the police despite him having people in places to ensure my constant promotion.
I told him to get me into custom or Navy. I couldn't get any of them but I've never and will never regret declining the police.
Lol.. I can't imagine been an officer at this moment, you will definitely be a soft target. The system is so corrupt that no one cares to know whether you are good or bad. Go to social media, whenever there is news of cops casualties, read up the comments and see how bad we have gone.
Police need a total reform.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2020
LostAddict11:

Zombie, you are back again this morning. Him, and his kind have killed so many innocent people for nothing at least let them dance to music they played a little.

I am not suprised by your comment, you are just like them
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by mobi99(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2020
Thiwalade:
angry Sad, a once peaceful protest end up becoming an avenue for revenge against policemen. cry
that is an explanation of an Igbo proverbs that say when one man cook for community no matter how bad the food taste they will surely finish it, but no matter how good the food prepared for one by the community he will never finish it.... so enough is enough they should learn their lessons now, and mind how they oppress innocent people

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2020
Lastmankc:
Ipob members
says by animalistic idiots
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Okoroawusa: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2020
This is the handiwork of Igbos
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2020
temi1290:

Misplaced priorities brotherly,we rather fight against ourselves than fight against those that brought us to where we are today.

Until we identify who our real enemy is,we will never get anywhere as a country
can u access government house without firstly taking off his guards!! Imply wisdom before writing
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2020
kiddkash:

I know right.

they have find him already in Ghana
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2020
Nigeria jagajaga
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by entrep88: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2020
Maybe he has a reputation of sleeping with suspects wives !
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by temi1290: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
can u access government house without firstly taking off his guards!! Imply wisdom before writing

There are different type of fight brotherly,I did not ask anybody to approach the govt house with the intention of harming anyone.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2020
temi1290:

There are different type of fight brotherly,I did not ask anybody to approach the govt house with the intention of harming anyone.
then how did you mean? Am not in support of anyone killing a police officer!! but they should behave themselves they should stop maltreatiing innocent civilians
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Edusouls(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2020
They should invite the military This ones are no longer, hoodlums but terrotists..
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by temi1290: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
then how did you mean? Am not in support of anyone killing a police officer!! but they should behave themselves they should stop maltreatiing innocent civilians

My comment wasn't in support of killing an innocent police officer either,we can fight them by exercising our civil rights without allowing them manipulate us, but e get some wey be say na only jungle justice fit resolve their issue
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Enyimbamercedes: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2020
Double wahala... they took his two guns

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2020
temi1290:

My comment wasn't in support of killing an innocent police officer either,we can fight them by exercising our civil rights without allowing them manipulate us, but e get some wey be say na only jungle justice fit resolve their issue
yes!! We're still saying the same thing here!! 90%of the so called leaders are in support of this social media of a thing!! So since we can no longer fight them through social media!! Let us fight them fiscally that's the only way most of them will get sense

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2020
angry
Enyimbamercedes:
lol... Mean the second one that's in his two leg!?
Enyimbamercedes:
lol... Mean the second one that's in his two leg!?
Enyimbamercedes:
lol... U Mean the second one that's in his two leg!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer Godswill Will Adiks Shot Dead By Gunmen After A Programme In Edo / FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos / Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.