Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen (53295 Views)

Augustine Omini Oboni: Nigerian Man Turns Teen Into Sex Slave In South Africa / Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by mkpurumma090(f): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2020
His manhood still lives grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by temi1290: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
yes!! We're still saying the same thing here!! 90%of the so called leaders are in support of this social media of a thing!! So since we can no longer fight them through social media!! Let us fight them fiscally that's the only way most of them will get sense

Yeah,a certain politician went to eat yam in Germany that year, he was given a special treatment.90% of our leaches needs such special treatment
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2020
Nigerian politicians call your fulani hoodlums to order.

Fulani hoodlums ft SARS hoodlums = 9th terrorists.

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2020
temi1290:

Yeah,a certain politician went to eat yam in Germany that year, he was given a special treatment.90% of our leaches needs such special treatment
I hope each one of them get the same treatment!!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2020
Lastmankc:
Ipob members

Fulani hoodlums and Boko Haram hoodlums.

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Neyho: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
Stop posting shits without proofs on here lipsrsealed
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by wink2015(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Very soon people will not be doing POLICE WORK IN NIGERIA.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by bikefab(m): 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
What a horrible way to die
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by starz100: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
The time has come for state indegenous policing, let us see if they will also kill themselves in the east. This killings of policemen, sincerely is getting out of hand. But will the IGP and the president hear this?
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by billioncypher(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lastmankc:
Ipob members
and u r next!
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Basicend: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
People are saying why are policemen not resuming. . They are endangered species as you can see.

Do u still blame them?
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by authority2006(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
weyreypey:
Very unwarranted....but Desmond Elliot should be dealt with

For saying the truth? Na your type dey beheading and cutting joysticks up and down
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by delishpot: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hian such a chaotic something .... They kukuma use one hand collect blokos for ritual. Nigeria ooooooo who do us this thing?
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
NaijaFutbol:
What is happening in Ebonyi?

I hope this is not Boko haram because its borders have been very porous
Governors are controlled by fulani terrorist government. Only in Nigeria that elected governors selling their people to fulani terrorist government agencies to be abducting, massacring because of political positions.

Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by duality(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
People don't know what's up.

They came for the Police, you are not outraged because you are not a police man.

When they come for you, who Will speak.

The painful thing is that people who should know what's happening happening, don't know
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by issalight(m): 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
they're replaying gta san andreas last mission...(end of d line)
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by weyreypey: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
authority2006:

For saying the truth? Na your type dey beheading and cutting joysticks up and down

Good for you
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Brandonx(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kingscee:

Get a job
If you want a job I could employ you.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by obami007(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

How much? I need one for my daughter

Hello sir

Kindly call me so I can give you more info

My number is on the main post

Thank you
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Rok01: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Am tired of hearing all this sad news, Am very sure if Christ comes he will start his judgement with Nigerians. God please intervene in this country
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Please let's call a spade a spade; CRIMINALS NOT HOODLUMS.
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by obami007(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Bigsteveg:

Lagos

Nationwide wide delivery is available
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Bigsteveg(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
obami007:

Lagos

Nationwide wide delivery is available

No store?
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by newdawn2017(f): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
They did very well. Pls hail & check on d hoodlums for me
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by 2016easy2017: 12:51am On Oct 31, 2020
It's time we all unite to stop this madness
Why killing police officers?why. Politicians are the problem
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by 2cribz: 1:30am On Oct 31, 2020
Its been weeks nw,i never see police 4road. If they come back,na more brutality
Re: Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen by Aganju849: 4:43am On Aug 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Got no rest in peace for that moda fuckkker

I know alot of you all will blast me now that no matter what the dead should be treated with a little bit of nervousness and respect
But ain't give a fuckkk

Naija policeman deserves no rest dead or alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos / Girl Found Hanging From A Window In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.