Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (108358 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by OladiTwo5(m): 7:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Gokoyer0:
Ok, I will try to give you insightful advice

Good morning boss, please don't forget the advice you want to give us ooo.

Be safe.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Gokoyer0(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2020
If you really have anything to ask, go ahead to ask me. I am not an immigration expert, I just have some general knowledge about immigration.
OladiTwo5:

Good morning boss, please don't forget the advice you want to give us ooo.

Be safe.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Kunmi2000(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Selfmade49ja:

Bros....can you please elaborate.....Like Requirements and amount sad

How? Pls expatiate.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Kunmi2000(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
judejamy:
Poland is easy now to obtain their work permit and visa and also Students visa I have friends there already.

Please bro, do more justice to this.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by dodoyinsolar202: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
sola21:
Good Morning Dear All,

Thank you for your many support. Please I want to reconfirm for the UK student visa application is it okay for
1. One to get a friend to transfer money into ones account for the whole thing? The reason for this is that I don't have enough maintenance money to show in my account but my friend has accepted to help transfer money into my account and it will be their for 28days towards my application as I will be applying as self sponsor. The money will be transferred in bits for one week due to the maximum transfer limit online but it will be the total sum and I will hold it in my account for 28days

2. Please I hope it will not affect my application if they see the transfer from another person's account into mine.

3. Hope it will also be acceptable since it is in my account

Many thanks
wrong thread. Check with UK Study visa thread on Nairaland.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Kwara1stson: 6:30am On Nov 19, 2020
judejamy:
Work visa and Students Visa for Poland are easier to get now. I have friends there already doing their Msc and are also working.. No unnecessary English exam and the likes
are there scholarships available
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by judejamy(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2020
Kwara1stson:
are there scholarships available
No
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Malorn: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2020
Switzerland is a very cool and comfortable country for life, however, it is the most difficult to migrate to this country.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by stagger: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
angie88:
pls I want to relocate with my family. pls which country will give me visa

Please stop asking these meaningless questions. There is information everywhere.
NO COUNTRY will just give you visa, especially when you have no idea as to how visas are obtained.

Visas are entry permission documents and have to be tied to a purpose.

Non-immigrant (tourist, holiday, visitation, study, medical) only allow you to go to a country for a temporary purpose and then to return to your native country. Trying to work or stay permanently with this visa type is a criminal offence in many if not all countries.

Immigrant (work, investment, business) have to go with a work permit or a business permit and a long-term residency status of some sort, allowing you to stay in that country. Some countries give you indefinite leave to remain if you have stayed for a while. This visa type is difficult to get and there has to be a symbiotic association between you and the country in question. It is either you are working for a company there (which now uses your skills to make money with which to pay taxes to the state), or you are bringing your own money as an investor (usually hundreds of thousands and sometimes millions of dollars, euros or pounds.

So when you ask, which country will give me visa for my family, you have to define what you want to get from the process. There is enough information on this forum for you to have defined this already. Problem is many of you do not want to take the pains to do a thorough online research about this. You will be looking for "visa agents" up and down until you get duped of your hard-earned money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 18, 2020
judejamy:
Work visa and Students Visa for Poland are easier to get now. I have friends there already doing their Msc and are also working.. No unnecessary English exam and the likes
Am interested pls, how do I go about it.
I await your reply.
Thanks.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by judejamy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
Pa3cia:

Am interested pls, how do I go about it.
I await your reply.
Thanks.
Yes I have an agent that can help you out.. Contact me via 08130467422 call or whatsapp
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by babakb: 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
stagger:

Please stop asking these meaningless questions. There is information everywhere.
NO COUNTRY will just give you visa, especially when you have no idea as to how visas are obtained.

Visas are entry permission documents and have to be tied to a purpose.

Non-immigrant (tourist, holiday, visitation, study, medical) only allow you to go to a country for a temporary purpose and then to return to your native country. Trying to work or stay permanently with this visa type is a criminal offence in many if not all countries.

Immigrant (work, investment, business) have to go with a work permit or a business permit and a long-term residency status of some sort, allowing you to stay in that country. Some countries give you indefinite leave to remain if you have stayed for a while. This visa type is difficult to get and there has to be a symbiotic association between you and the country in question. It is either you are working for a company there (which now uses your skills to make money with which to pay taxes to the state), or you are bringing your own money as an investor (usually hundreds of thousands and sometimes millions of dollars, euros or pounds.

So when you ask, which country will give me visa for my family, you have to define what you want to get from the process. There is enough information on this forum for you to have defined this already. Problem is many of you do not want to take the pains to do a thorough online research about this. You will be looking for "visa agents" up and down until you get duped of your hard-earned money.

Spot on.

Most of the guys asking these sort of questions do so intentionally, they want to obtain Visit Visa and overstay thinking that somehow they will later regularize their status, all they want is just entry.
That is why I'm very happy if they get caught and deported.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Damian457: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2020
It depends on the country, countries like USA has a pathway from Visiting visa citizenship, most Nigerians in US got there via Visiting and eventually regularized their stays. So migrating with to a country like US with the hope of regularizing your status is valid

babakb:

Spot on.

Most of the guys asking these sort of questions do so intentionally, they want to obtain Visit Visa and overstay thinking that somehow they will later regularize their status, all they want is just entry.
That is why I'm very happy if they get caught and deported.

3 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by d0pekellz(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2020
Poland has been gaining popularity of recent for Nigeria migrant.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Soulrebel2(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
pandabet:
new Zealand is d best

I got a sure contact for u
she go run everything for u
need nothing from u
just want to help

Pls can I have your number pls..
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by ABSTRUSE: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
pandabet:
new Zealand is d best

I got a sure contact for u
she go run everything for u
need nothing from u
just want to help

Please how good is this New Zealand?
Is it on the same level as Canada and Australia?
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Princedapace(m): 1:42am On Jan 10, 2021
Litmus:

Because Nigeria is at least as good as or better than all black African countries except South Africa. Hyped nations like Botswana, Rwanda and Namibia does not offer incentives greater than the Western nations like Australia, Norway, New Zeland already mentioned. If an individual must make the huge sacrifice required to uproot roots, what’s the point of opting for some poxy shithole down the road, they may as well go West...

Hey bro, this is where many people in Nigeria gets it wrong and that is why we can't fix anything in Nigeria.

As long as a country has low crime rate, working systems, civilized, one can survive. Not everyone leaving Nigeria wants to go and become a burden to another country. Many just want to leave and find a job. Who is creating the job?

I can assure u that if u are productive, u can survive in any stable country. The countries in southern Africa are stable compared to ours.

Political stability is there, good road network, civilized ways of doing things, Healthcare system is there, water, electricity, etc. These things are lacking here in Nigeria.

The error most Nigerians make is that they always forget to add values to their lives. Go get your self useful and u can survive in any country that has stability.

There are professions and skills that are in good demand all over the world, try and get any of them, earn experience and move to any country to contribute to their economy and not to milk it.
But no, many Nigeria are looking for countries they will go and add more troubles to.

A friend of mine is an IT professional, he moved to Tunisia. He didn't ask if he would get a job. He went there becus there is electricity, the cities are organized, agberos no dey disturb u, people are civilized, govt still provide water, security, water management, etc. He moved there and he is doing fine. He works online because his skill is in good demand all over the world. He is useful to the country and not a burden.

Same as a guy I know whose best friend migrated to South Africa. The guy is a top class power point expert. He moved there as a freelancer and had good structures to work with. He didn't go to start struggling for jobs, he went and added values to the country. He is married to a South African who is a nurse.

Guy is doing well. There are many Nigerian lecturers in many African countries and are doing well.

Some of us are not looking for jobs. We just want a country with stability, water, electricity, civilized way of doing things, institutions that work, respected passport, etc. We can add values to them.

Na so a relative moved to Dubai 4 years ago without any proper skill or profession. He just wanted to go and find a job there. He was adding no value. He went there and he is still struggling till date. He even begs me for money. That is why many Nigerians go into crime becus at the end of it, they are of no value to the host country and they must meet up with the bills there and at home, they simply go into crime.

So, always ask ur self this: my skill or profession, is it in good demand in the country? Will it add value to the country? Is it in good demand around the world?

Get ur self an IT skill, be good at it, get good experience for two to three years, then move to any stable country and enjoy electricity without generator noise, enjoy organized roads, water, well behaved humans, etc while u offer values to the country.

I have made a commitment that if I'm moving to any country, I will be there to add value and not to be uselessly looking for one job to steal from them. If I must get a job there, it must be job that is in high demand which will add value to their economy. Many Nigerians are struggling in Canada, UK, etc. Why? They don't have value to offer.

So, some of us just want stability, electricity, civilized citizens, working systems, and yes, Bowstwan, Namibia, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, and even Kenya, can provide these things. Some freelance programmers are just looking for stability and electricity. Not everyone is looking for one country to go and be disturbing for jobs.

Some people are doing well in relatively unknown countries where they are running business in agriculture.

As I dey type this thing now, I just off my Gen around 12 midnight in Nigeria. No light yet. So, some of us just want a stable country with electricity. And Nigeria is lacking behind some number of African countries in this regard. So, some of you should reduce how u talk down on African countries.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by SaintUlot: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
BigBashiru:

No negro country here? Shame on black Africans - fix your countries and stop being pests - when you get there now they will start spitting on you and requesting you to go back to Africa. Have some self respect dear Nigerians - of course OP can go as s/he has a right to but just know as long as your home country remains a shithole you will never be respected there.

Truth is bitter
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by BigBashiru: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2021
Princedapace:

Hey bro, this is where many people in Nigeria gets it wrong and that is why we can't fix anything in Nigeria.

As long as a country has low crime rate, working systems, civilized, one can survive. Not everyone leaving Nigeria wants to go and become a burden to another country. Many just want to leave and find a job. Who is creating the job?

I can assure u that if u are productive, u can survive in any stable country. The countries in southern Africa are stable compared to ours.

Political stability is there, good road network, civilized ways of doing things, Healthcare system is there, water, electricity, etc. These things are lacking here in Nigeria.

The error most Nigerians make is that they always forget to add values to their lives. Go get your self useful and u can survive in any country that has stability.

There are professions and skills that are in good demand all over the world, try and get any of them, earn experience and move to any country to contribute to their economy and not to milk it.
But no, many Nigeria are looking for countries they will go and add more troubles to.

A friend of mine is an IT professional, he moved to Tunisia. He didn't ask if he would get a job. He went there becus there is electricity, the cities are organized, agberos no dey disturb u, people are civilized, govt still provide water, security, water management, etc. He moved there and he is doing fine. He works online because his skill is in good demand all over the world. He is useful to the country and not a burden.

Same as a guy I know whose best friend migrated to South Africa. The guy is a top class power point expert. He moved there as a freelancer and had good structures to work with. He didn't go to start struggling for jobs, he went and added values to the country. He is married to a South African who is a nurse.

Guy is doing well. There are many Nigerian lecturers in many African countries and are doing well.

Some of us are not looking for jobs. We just want a country with stability, water, electricity, civilized way of doing things, institutions that work, respected passport, etc. We can add values to them.

Na so a relative moved to Dubai 4 years ago without any proper skill or profession. He just wanted to go and find a job there. He was adding no value. He went there and he is still struggling till date. He even begs me for money. That is why many Nigerians go into crime becus at the end of it, they are of no value to the host country and they must meet up with the bills there and at home, they simply go into crime.

So, always ask ur self this: my skill or profession, is it in good demand in the country? Will it add value to the country? Is it in good demand around the world?

Get ur self an IT skill, be good at it, get good experience for two to three years, then move to any stable country and enjoy electricity without generator noise, enjoy organized roads, water, well behaved humans, etc while u offer values to the country.

I have made a commitment that if I'm moving to any country, I will be there to add value and not to be uselessly looking for one job to steal from them. If I must get a job there, it must be job that is in high demand which will add value to their economy. Many Nigerians are struggling in Canada, UK, etc. Why? They don't have value to offer.

So, some of us just want stability, electricity, civilized citizens, working systems, and yes, Bowstwan, Namibia, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, and even Kenya, can provide these things. Some freelance programmers are just looking for stability and electricity. Not everyone is looking for one country to go and be disturbing for jobs.

Some people are doing well in relatively unknown countries where they are running business in agriculture.

As I dey type this thing now, I just off my Gen around 12 midnight in Nigeria. No light yet. So, some of us just want a stable country with electricity. And Nigeria is lacking behind some number of African countries in this regard. So, some of you should reduce how u talk down on African countries.

No country that meets all that criteria is a black country. Tunisia is not a black country it's an Arab country.

Your post concludes one must immigrate to a non black country - because it is only non black countries that are stable.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by hammed71(m): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2021
BigBashiru:

No country that meets all that criteria is a black country. Tunisia is not a black country it's an Arab country.

Your post concludes one must immigrate to a non black country - because it is only non black countries that are stable.
Botswana and Namibia are black countries
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by BigBashiru: 11:40am On Feb 16, 2021
hammed71:
Botswana and Namibia are black countries

First question - so why are Africans (notjust Nigeria) not migrating there at the same rate at which they are migrating to US, Canada UK?

Second The infrastructure in Namibia and Botswana were built for them by China - they cannot and could not build it for themselves - this means if anything breaks down they will call China.

Same way China is building Nigerias infrastructures - African countries are lazy and can't do anything for themselves without foreign assistance.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by optimusprime2(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Denmark skilled migration route hard die.
You can say that again... its like the system was specifically designed for Americans and Canadians.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
optimusprime2:

You can say that again... its like the system was specifically designed for Americans and Canadians.
Yeah it's best to get a job there and let your employer sponsor you than doing their skilled route. IT jobs are too much there

2 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by optimusprime2(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
hybridblood07:
That's because you don't want to learn the language.. How can you be in a non English speaking country for four years and you're yet to learn. Something must be wrong somewhere

Bros you never see something grin I currently speak 4 foreign languages asides English, however Japanese is one language that in the absence of a spiritual intervention, I don't think I can attempt it... infact the writing alone is a 19 year pregnancy.

Some languages just make you appreciate the fact that you speak English.

3 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Santos02: 11:02am On May 16, 2021
judejamy:
I heard English degrees from polish
universities are worthless and mean nothing in the job market
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Santos02: 11:08am On May 16, 2021
Solatium:

Someone forking out $150k for citizenship will most probably buy a house not less than $200k to live in,how about furnishings of such?
Will he/she be living on a cheap diet of $5 Burger king meal?
Most of you talking here don't even know that relocation is highly expensive,it is even costlier for people like that because they won't drop their standard.
Averagely someone in that region will require about $500k to settle fuly into such an environment.
Do not forget that they have to keep paying taxes on those properties and some other luxury item's.
Where will the money to keep up with such an expensive lifestyle comes from?
it means you have to look for something you can invest on that will bring you a humongous profit to be on track as they Can't do all these shitty job's people do to survive
someone willing to drop that amount of money will obviously have more than enough to relocate.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Solatium(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2021
Santos02:
someone willing to drop that amount of money will obviously have more than enough to relocate.

Having enough to relocate is one thing, replenishing where it comes from is another,which is what that comment is all about.
No be to just reply comment, think deeply,embrace logic before you reply
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Santos02: 10:05am On May 19, 2021
Solatium:

Having enough to relocate is one thing, replenishing where it comes from is another,which is what that comment is all about.
No be to just reply comment, think deeply,embrace logic before you reply
Anyone who obviously has that amount of money legally will surely have a legal and right source of income. Not everyone talks before they think.. not everyone is in a financial crisis.. some people have the money and a good source of income but just want to leave the country.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Solatium(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2021
Santos02:
Anyone who obviously has that amount of money legally will surely have a legal and right source of income. Not everyone talks before they think.. not everyone is in a financial crisis.. some people have the money and a good source of income but just want to leave the country.

Have you ever asked yourself how many people have legitimate $1million to plough into buying a citizenship of one worthless nation?
If you could work and stack up $1m from this "barren land" you are obviously living like a king already,2nd citizenship of another country won't make any difference in your life.
Examples are bound in this nation and beyond,but to majority of you who have never stacked up ₦100k at a go you always feel such an amount of money is nothing when buying a foreign citizenship.

The depth of your thinking is still at it's lowest depth,no apology
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Santos02: 9:51am On May 20, 2021
Solatium:

Have you ever asked yourself how many people have legitimate $1million to plough into buying a citizenship of one worthless nation?
If you could work and stack up $1m from this "barren land" you are obviously living like a king already,2nd citizenship of another country won't make any difference in your life.
Examples are bound in this nation and beyond,but to majority of you who have never stacked up ₦100k at a go you always feel such an amount of money is nothing when buying a foreign citizenship.

The depth of your thinking is still at it's lowest depth,no apology
You obviously didn't read what I wrote earlier..like I said not everyone wants to leave the country because of money, people have different reasons although majority is to find a better life..some even say a foreign passport has a lot of opportunities. It is clear now that you are one of those who think money is everything..yes one can make a lot of money in Nigeria and live mike a king but not everyone that wants to leave this country does it for money. You judge people based on the majority which is very wrong..when you come to meet different people in life you will understand money is everything.
Before you reply someone you dont know, think from another angle to get the person's point of view.Money isn't everything.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Solatium(m): 10:12am On May 20, 2021
Santos02:
You obviously didn't read what I wrote earlier..like I said not everyone wants to leave the country because of money, people have different reasons although majority is to find a better life..some even say a foreign passport has a lot of opportunities. It is clear now that you are one of those who think money is everything..yes one can make a lot of money in Nigeria and live mike a king but not everyone that wants to leave this country does it for money. You judge people based on the majority which is very wrong..when you come to meet different people in life you will understand money is everything.
Before you reply someone you dont know, think from another angle to get the person's point of view.Money isn't everything.

Keep living in denial,money is not everything,yet you want to buy a passport of one worthless island for hundreds of thousands of dollars,if money is not the problem then you are a criminal.
is either you are a criminal looking to evade justice or you are moving for economic reason.
It is only a mad man that will be jostling to leave his country when he's not in hardships,i repeat how many of these rich people go die put for one useless country wey no get name?
people wey dey enter better country still wan land Naija for holidays when everything is settled.

Palestinian who suffer heavy bombardments on a daily basis who can use that act to claim a refugee status elsewhere are even staying back.
i have heard over use of that language that "not everyone that is leaving Nigeria is leaving because of money" tell us why you are leaving ooo mr Man,all yah mate's that lied it's because of their children are held up abroad now,some of them don get papers, children grown and settled yet refuses to come.
Make u dey hide behind a finger
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Santos02: 8:36am On May 21, 2021
Solatium:

Keep living in denial,money is not everything,yet you want to buy a passport of one worthless island for hundreds of thousands of dollars,if money is not the problem then you are a criminal.
is either you are a criminal looking to evade justice or you are moving for economic reason.
It is only a mad man that will be jostling to leave his country when he's not in hardships,i repeat how many of these rich people go die put for one useless country wey no get name?
people wey dey enter better country still wan land Naija for holidays when everything is settled.

Palestinian who suffer heavy bombardments on a daily basis who can use that act to claim a refugee status elsewhere are even staying back.
i have heard over use of that language that "not everyone that is leaving Nigeria is leaving because of money" tell us why you are leaving ooo mr Man,all yah mate's that lied it's because of their children are held up abroad now,some of them don get papers, children grown and settled yet refuses to come.
Make u dey hide behind a finger
I am not the one who said I wanted to buy a citizenship
..I only said someone who is willing to bring that amount of money obviously has more. I never said I was interested in buying a citizenship as I am already a Brit-Nigerian. You obviously are ignorant and dont even know what you are talking about..I never said i was wealthy..very comfortable yes, please before you type think properly and go back to the first comment I made here. I have met people who are wealthy but still not fulfilled in Nigeria.. please I advise you think properly before you talk or message someone. Your reply has only proved how ignorant you are. Like I said money isn't everything..there are other things that are missing in this country, although no country is perfect people have other reasons to migrate. You judge based on the majority which is a sickening attribute of a narrow minded person. Most people who are wealthy in Nigeria has something that ties them here..their booming business might be in Nigeria and may not excel in a foreign country or may take time to gather clients in a foreign country, the person may be in a governmental position with good pay and cannot leave because his money is tied to a job in Nigeria, there are other things as well. Like I said money isn't everything, please try to open your mind to different possibilities and stop being a narrow minded human being. I do agree that some people are ignorant and just want to leave the country to a country that isn't worth it but dont just judge people. You might have mistaken me for the person who asked the question..I only replied you I am not the op. Try to reason like someone who is capable of thinking.
I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.