Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (108332 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Goodfellow21(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2021
Ewedegubbler:
I hold a Mauritius passport. Best decision of my life.

Please can you help on how one can obtain their passport
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Goodfellow21(m): 8:51am On May 21, 2021
judejamy:
Poland is easy now to obtain their work permit and visa and also Students visa I have friends there already.
Help a brother please
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Goodfellow21(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2021
Angrykidd:
I actually have a white friend in Australia,an aboriginal. He's a music producer,I am too and he desperately wants me to migrate to Australia in 5 to 7yrs time,all expenses on him as he works and is doing fine. Dude has bought me a midi controller,sent me a phone and sends me money from time to time. We are very very close.
I made a post on my other account asking for help on what to do and if my music production skill will be enough,especially if the guy builds his own studio and record label within 5yrs time,registers it as a legal corporate business and employs me or if I still need to acquire some IT skills like web and app development,graphics designing,etc, but the post wasn't moved to front page,I therefore realised asking these kinda questions here are fruitless and a complete waste of time.
Instead try searching for reasonable answers on quora,Reddit,etc...
Imagine some asses up there asking the op to migrate to Burundi or Mali..smh

Link me up for the Aussie stuff bro
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Solatium(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2021
Santos02:
I am not the one who said I wanted to buy a citizenship
..I only said someone who is willing to bring that amount of money obviously has more. I never said I was interested in buying a citizenship as I am already a Brit-Nigerian. You obviously are ignorant and dont even know what you are talking about..I never said i was wealthy..very comfortable yes, please before you type think properly and go back to the first comment I made here. I have met people who are wealthy but still not fulfilled in Nigeria.. please I advise you think properly before you talk or message someone. Your reply has only proved how ignorant you are. Like I said money isn't everything..there are other things that are missing in this country, although no country is perfect people have other reasons to migrate. You judge based on the majority which is a sickening attribute of a narrow minded person. Most people who are wealthy in Nigeria has something that ties them here..their booming business might be in Nigeria and may not excel in a foreign country or may take time to gather clients in a foreign country, the person may be in a governmental position with good pay and cannot leave because his money is tied to a job in Nigeria, there are other things as well. Like I said money isn't everything, please try to open your mind to different possibilities and stop being a narrow minded human being. I do agree that some people are ignorant and just want to leave the country to a country that isn't worth it but dont just judge people. You might have mistaken me for the person who asked the question..I only replied you I am not the op. Try to reason like someone who is capable of thinking.
I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

I can tell that you are just a wannabe BRITISH-NIGERIAN,a true British-Nigerian will never see senses in all you put together,Do you know how difficult it is to put Β£10k as savings? the same set of Brit-nig that knows how difficult never encourage anyone to put hundreds of thousands of life changing dollar's to go buy a worthless citizenship.
i have guy's with British, American and EU passports,these are guy's that have spent 20yrs minimum abroad,they are tired,they want to come home and invest their little savings on viable business that can give them a higher return's,most of them are not even finish building their homes, these are guy's who have been away for at least 2 decades.

You are talking about fulfilment,which fulfilment? a guy who can fork out such an amount has unrestricted travel to virtually all the travel destinations of this world,even with their Naija passport,some of them even have a resident of other top european or North American States,
some of you go just come here dey open mouth dey yawn rubbish.
Na so one idiot claimed to be an engineer here until i burst his bubble and told him he's a cash mule.
Nairaland na leveler, everyone get opinion but don't come here and start talking rubbish, people like us will find you out.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Santos02: 7:07am On May 22, 2021
Solatium:

I can tell that you are just a wannabe BRITISH-NIGERIAN,a true British-Nigerian will never see senses in all you put together,Do you know how difficult it is to put Β£10k as savings? the same set of Brit-nig that knows how difficult never encourage anyone to put hundreds of thousands of life changing dollar's to go buy a worthless citizenship.
i have guy's with British, American and EU passports,these are guy's that have spent 20yrs minimum abroad,they are tired,they want to come home and invest their little savings on viable business that can give them a higher return's,most of them are not even finish building their homes, these are guy's who have been away for at least 2 decades.

You are talking about fulfilment,which fulfilment? a guy who can fork out such an amount has unrestricted travel to virtually all the travel destinations of this world,even with their Naija passport,some of them even have a resident of other top european or North American States,
some of you go just come here dey open mouth dey yawn rubbish.
Na so one idiot claimed to be an engineer here until i burst his bubble and told him he's a cash mule.
Nairaland na leveler, everyone get opinion but don't come here and start talking rubbish, people like us will find you out.

Like I said you judge based on the majority.. I also said I'm very comfortable here...the experience is different for everyone most people that migrate to other countries mostly do school and find it hard but I got a job in the uk, got married and I'm very very comfortable so please dont compare me with the people you know. If the op has enough it is his/her choice. I'm honestly tired arguing with an ignorant, single-minded person. Have a good day. Ask your friends or people you know in other countries if they had a good paying job in a top position if they would want to go back to Nigeria. Like I said you are ignorant the fact people say uk is hard or life is not easy dosent mean its everyone. I'm not trying to brag or anything I'm just saying dont judge people based on the majority. You yourself said it if someone was living like a king in Nigeria why would he want to leave.. if someone was very comfortable in the uk why would he want to leave unless he had other personal reasons. I for one dont have any reason to leave but someone else with much wealth here might decide to leave. Please before you judge people or compare them learn first. I said it in a previous reply 'I am not rich ...very comfortable yes[ like a middle class upper] and yes i can easily fork out 10k ..dont compare every Nigerian abroad to the ones you know or the ones that are still struggling to find foot. Oh and yes I have completed houses (3) in total. When you come to understand there are different people with different mentalities in this world you wouldn't make silly arguments like this... you would understand people better..as someone who travels a lot you'll eventually come to understand.

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Solatium(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2021
Santos02:
Like I said you judge based on the majority.. I also said I'm very comfortable here...the experience is different for everyone most people that migrate to other countries mostly do school and find it hard but I got a job in the uk, got married and I'm very very comfortable so please dont compare me with the people you know. If the op has enough it is his/her choice. I'm honestly tired arguing with an ignorant, single-minded person. Have a good day. Ask your friends or people you know in other countries if they had a good paying job in a top position if they would want to go back to Nigeria. Like I said you are ignorant the fact people say uk is hard or life is not easy dosent mean its everyone. I'm not trying to brag or anything I'm just saying dont judge people based on the majority. You yourself said it if someone was living like a king in Nigeria why would he want to leave.. if someone was very comfortable in the uk why would he want to leave unless he had other personal reasons. I for one dont have any reason to leave but someone else with much wealth here might decide to leave. Please before you judge people or compare them learn first. I said it in a previous reply 'I am not rich ...very comfortable yes[ like a middle class upper] and yes i can easily fork out 10k ..dont compare every Nigerian abroad to the ones you know or the ones that are still struggling to find foot. Oh and yes I have completed houses (3) in total. When you come to understand there are different people with different mentalities in this world you wouldn't make silly arguments like this... you would understand people better..as someone who travels a lot you'll eventually come to understand.

You are still blabbing,what is the population of those with good job in europe/america? what is the definition of your good job?
How many of you walked straight into a 6 figure salary?
I repeat so many people will not fork over $100k for one worthless citizenship, including you that you are blabbing,if you have that $100k cash in your account you can as well head back home to reinvest that money instead of using it to pay mortgage and what have you.
The problem with most of you is that you think everyone is foolish,you come here to justify what is not practicable,you come online to project what you are not.

I am interested in knowing your profession and how much you earn per hour,your years of living abroad,the location of those 3 properties and i will find you out.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Santos02: 8:57am On May 22, 2021
Solatium:

You are still blabbing,what is the population of those with good job in europe/america? what is the definition of your good job?
I repeat so many people will not fork over $100k for one worthless citizenship, including you that you are blabbing,if you have that $100k cash in your account you can as well head back home to reinvest that money instead of using it to pay mortgage and what have you.
The problem with most of you is that you think everyone is foolish,you come here to justify what is not practicable,you come online to project what you are not.

I am interested in knowing your profession and how much you earn per hour,your years of living abroad,the location of those 3 properties and i will find you out.
like I said you are ignorant and I wouldn't bother arguing with you the fact that the number of those with a good job isn't large dosent mean there isn't at all , which brings me back to you judge on the majority and you're ignorant . If you must know I am a medical practitioner[an orthopedist to be precise) and like I said I am married my husband owns the houses and as his wife I am legally entitled to it we have one here in Scotland(where we live),one in Texas and one in Fukuoka Japan( where I am now due to covid). I studied medicine and surgery at U.I ,Nigeria then I went to us to follow the orthopaedic line and had to redo everything again [was very hard to get accepted and had to start from scratch] briefly worked in ohio as it was hard to find a job ..came back to Nigeria. I lived at Ikorodu igbogbo. Finally Found a job in Northern Ireland worked at the Royal Victoria hospital and a few others in wales, got married then moved to Scotland currently works at BMI Ross Hall Hospital . My life is not your concern... I am not like people you know. You are just one of the many Karen's I meet every day and like I do I will just ignore you. You obviously are Narrow minded and need to rethink your choices. Dragging this is of no use. I advice you find something doing. I am currently 57 with four children living my best life as it is. You are probably still young and not experienced to different possibilities and thinking mentalities. When you grow older please let me know. Like I said if you have enough money go for it..obviously enough dosent mean you will spend it all, there would be a source of replenishment but again you are ignorant and single minded.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Santos02: 9:30am On May 22, 2021
Solatium:

[quote aut
Santos02:
like I said you are ignorant and I wouldn't bother arguing with you the fact that the number of those with a good job isn't large dosent mean there isn't at all , which brings me back to you judge on the majority and you're ignorant . If you must know I am a medical practitioner[an orthopedist to be precise) and like I said I am married my husband owns the houses and as his wife I am legally entitled to it we have one here in Scotland(where we live),one in Texas and one in Fukuoka Japan. I studied medicine and surgery at U.I ,Nigeria then I went to us to follow the orthopaedic line and had to redo everything again [was very hard to get accepted and had to start from scratch] briefly worked in ohio as it was hard to find a job ..came back to Nigeria. I lived at Ikorodu igbogbo. Finally Found a job in Northern Ireland worked at the Royal Victoria hospital and a few others in wales, got married then moved to Scotland currently works at BMI Ross Hall Hospital . My life is not your concern... I am not like people you know. You are just one of the many Karen's I meet every day and like I do I will just ignore you. You obviously are Narrow minded and need to rethink your choices. Dragging this is of no use. I advice you find something doing. I am currently 57 with four children living my best life as it is. You are probably still young and not experienced to different possibilities and thinking mentalities. When you grow older please let me know. Like I said if you have enough money go for it..obviously enough dosent mean you will spend it all, there would be a source of replenishment but again you are ignorant and single minded.
hor=Solatium post=101943158]

I am interested in knowing your profession and how much you earn per hour,your years of living abroad,the location of those 3 properties and i will find you out.[/quote]
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by filegbe: 11:18am On Jun 22, 2021
good morning house, is getting a mauritius passport adviseable?
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by filegbe: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2021
how did you go about it bros?
Ewedegubbler:
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Prosnelson: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2021
filegbe:
how did you go about it bros?
Please I want to ask a question
I want to migrate to USA for my education I have gotten an admission already, but getting visa here is very hard, please I want to ask which country can I go easily within six months I with get their passport and move to USA
Please kindly advise me
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by CamenLuna: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Interesting thread
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Mckenzy99(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please,can i have the contact of your immigration lawyer in Australia?.Thanks
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Mckenzy99(m): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
If you are serious,send me a DM
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Mckenzy99(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
If you are serious,send me a DM
QuinieR:

Will you marry me
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Mckenzy99(m): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Is this genuine?
Brawlscartel:

Bro I'm interested
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by ABSTRUSE: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2021
Ewedegubbler:

How do we get this, bro?
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by ABSTRUSE: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2021
filegbe:
good morning house, is getting a mauritius passport adviseable?

We can get you that of seychelles
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by AnitaofEurope: 11:37am On Jan 30, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

Pls can you drop your email address
I also need the Mauritius passport.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Glocal1: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2023
stanbell2014:
Please I would like to know which country is flexible to relocate with my family apart from Canada and what's the best way for me to begin?
Have you relocated?
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by pandabet(m): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
ABSTRUSE:

Please how good is this New Zealand?
Is it on the same level as Canada and Australia?
bro I don japa already oh

I de america πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ now oh πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Plan of 2021
Na 2023 e enter
God has been great

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by ABSTRUSE: 5:07am On Dec 18, 2023
pandabet:

Plan of 2021
Na 2023 e enter
God has been great

Link me up, bro. How you take run am?
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by ABSTRUSE: 3:14pm On Jan 14
pandabet:

Plan of 2021
Na 2023 e enter
God has been great

Congrats, bro. Abeg how you take run am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.