Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,147 members, 7,842,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

How has Nairaland afffected your life and productivity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How has Nairaland afffected your life and productivity (173 Views)

How Has Nairaland Affect Your Relationship With Women? / How Has Nairaland Helped You? / Why Has Nairaland Ladies Decided To Disrespect Guys All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How has Nairaland afffected your life and productivity by Optima1: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
It's no gainsaying that many people spend so much time reading Nairaland threads. Of course, it has the good, bad and ugly but I want to focus on the positives. So do you mind telling us how Nairaland has contributed positively to your life? Did you get your dream job, did you meet the love of your life, did you meet a helper or benefactor on this forum. Let us hear it. It's testimony time. This may inspire or encourage someone.
As for me, I'm currently searching for love. I wish it is something I can find on this forum. Thinking of that I would give it a try I may be lucky

(1) (Reply)

Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry Finland / MIDDLE EAST AFRICA ECONOMIC AND INVESTMENT FORUM (MEAEAIF) / The Comment way Make Brain for this Thread Go *win* $100 SEE Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.