Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Let Give Pdp Last Chance For The Sake Of Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Give Pdp Last Chance For The Sake Of Gej (600 Views)

Shekarau Urges Nigerians To Give PDP A Chance and Accused #PMB / Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma / Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Give Pdp Last Chance For The Sake Of Gej by Awhotu(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2011
my people i think it time for us to think wisely. let not vote for the sake of parties. it is better we vote for individuals who we think should be better. a leader can bring change to a party. let vote wisely. Gej 2011
Re: Let Give Pdp Last Chance For The Sake Of Gej by ayusman16(m): 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2011
Why postpone our suffering, poverty, insecurity when we can have change now! Why should i vote GEJ
Re: Let Give Pdp Last Chance For The Sake Of Gej by md4real(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2011
@poster; why? you are so daft.
Re: Let Give Pdp Last Chance For The Sake Of Gej by Awhotu(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2011
i mean not as governors  grin grin grin
Gej 2011
Re: Let Give Pdp Last Chance For The Sake Of Gej by Awhotu(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2011
md4real:

@poster; why? you are so daft.

hey lipsrsealed
Re: Let Give Pdp Last Chance For The Sake Of Gej by jibosqie(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2011
Awhotu:

i mean not as governors  grin grin grin
Gej 2011
grin
Re: Let Give Pdp Last Chance For The Sake Of Gej by ekubear1: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2011
He needs to do more to sell himself and differentiate himself from the unsavory PDP brand. So far. . . hasn't really done that.
Re: Let Give Pdp Last Chance For The Sake Of Gej by Udevex: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2011
The reality is that PDP will win regardless of NL.
, , ,And all Nigerian parties are corrupt, in fact, its easy to see that the closest to PDP (CPC and ACN) are worse, so it makes no difference. Those railing against PDP cannot profer any viable alternative, but Nigeria must have a President regardless.

GEJ is my choice.
Re: Let Give Pdp Last Chance For The Sake Of Gej by marcus1234: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Let Give Pdp Last Chance For The Sake Of Gej by dominique(f): 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2011
@op, no can do. The people are tired of pdp, everything they stand for and everyone that associates with them.
Re: Let Give Pdp Last Chance For The Sake Of Gej by Coolabbie: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2011
@op 4get it cos dat one no go happen. Olorun maje angry
Re: Let Give Pdp Last Chance For The Sake Of Gej by 9ijaMan: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2011
He's had the opportunity in the last 1 year to prove his mettle, but has failed woefully.
Sorry pal, we are no longer going to allow GEJ and the PDP gang to continue to take us for a ride.

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Gov Denies Campaign Venues To Candidate Buhari. / Aftermath Of Jonathan’s Ride: 50 Schools Seek Train For Excursions / My Thoughts On Buhari And The Forthcoming Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.