Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand (64769 Views)

Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? / Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? / The Rise And Fall Of Some Of The Biggest Smartphone Giants In The World (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by topiiiiiiii(f): 12:47am On Nov 10, 2020
Hi boss please how good is the phone i mainly need it for online business so i need good camera above all and i hop camera does not depreciateso badly plus how much did you get it, thanks in anticipation
pacespot:

You mean that includes me, I'm typing this with my Xiaomi Mi 9 right now, start doing your counting again?
Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by drjprince: 4:59am On Nov 10, 2020
topiiiiiiii:
Hi boss please how good is the phone i mainly need it for online business so i need good camera above all and i hop camera does not depreciateso badly plus how much did you get it, thanks in anticipation
the camera is excellent
Xiaomi flagship we are talking about here,if there midrange are beastly talk more of flagships

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by Roy1918(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Mihaug:

Email me
HV done that sir
Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by Coquinoqui: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2020
owentemmy:
morning bro, how about the fone camera and does it support GCam.

Yes

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand by RobbStark(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
elvischukie:
please I can't find infinix and tecno on the list grin grin

Are those ones fones??

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready / Download PES 2016 For PPSSPP / Do You Still Remember This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.