Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

"Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" (10259 Views)

Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years? / Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by mizkay(f): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2006
He stopped loving me.....? He did? Awwwww.and the world came to an end did it? Nonsense! Did he love me in the first place? Guess no.just doesnt happen that way. Nahhh I wont beleive any different. A man tells me he doesnt love me anymore - ok, I cry a little, I am dissapointed a little but heck, he's honest enough to admit and not carry on stringing me along - bottom line is, he was not that into me and has done me one hell of a great favour. Made me that much stronger, made my skin a little bit thicker, made me that much wiser, I'll tell him thanks for making me a fighter and find someone who DOES and WILL love me for long last (and don't say they don't exist - they bloody do!)
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Xinfu(f): 12:25am On Feb 06, 2006
cutejustyz .... true you don't just wake up and you don't love that person anymore..... it happens over a period of time .... after argumen after argument you just get tired of fighting.... I dunno :s undecided
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Xinfu(f): 12:28am On Feb 06, 2006
Well, I think If my husband told me that he didn't love me anymore then I cudn't stop crying because I loved noone else as much as him.... This is my first marriage so.... I don't know what i'd do I just wanna cry thinking about it undecided
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Z4M4eva(f): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2006
@Xinfu...yeah we know "You don't just wake up and don't love that person anymore"
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by yemstrad(f): 10:50am On Feb 06, 2006
I don't see any big deal in my partner walking up to me to tell me she is no longer in love. Life is all about good and bad. After confirming from her that it is neither a joke nor one of those funny trials we do give each other, i will see it as the end of an era and the closure of a chapter in the book of my life.

I'll thank her for the time we've spent together and wish her well in her future endeavours. I have a very strong mind either and will immediately pursue my ambition in life without any hard feelings towards her.
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by dude(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2006
snazzydawn:

somebody please wake me up!!!

Snazzydawn, is this real? i mean did ''he'' actually walked out on u?
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by babymine(f): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2006
Tufiakwa!!! I reject it, its not my portion! shocked
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by snazzydawn(f): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2006
dude:

Snazzydawn, is this real? i mean did ''he'' actually walked out on u?
nooooo,he did not,but a friend of mine actually asked me what I would do if he walked out on me after the wedding.She was trying to dissuade me from marrying a "yoruba" guy...
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by SweetnSour(f): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2006
@snazzydawn.... Jesus must be planning to come that day. I did not put up with so many bull crap 4 one man to just stand up to my face n tell me he doesn't love me anymore. My hubby 4 that matter, it wont be easy but it will be resolved terribly. If he doesn't love me, there's no point wasting my time with him but He'll get his.
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Typewriter(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2006
snazzydawn:

somebody please wake me up!!!

its a lie, wake up my snazzy okay!
with me it 'll never happen
and if it ever happens it means am out of mi mind or dead or some forces are working on me
but for sure it won't happen. in this life nor 3 lives after this,
by the way u think wired atimes. undecided undecidedgrin grin grin

well guess what? i don't love u any more!
who said that me ?
it wasn't me. i won't say that no matter what! not even as a joke kiss
and don't try it on me either, cos i will be dead before u say joke cry
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by sage(m): 6:05am On Feb 07, 2006
A nightmare situation

but what can u do...........

u just have to accept it that way
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by dejiolowe: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2006
never never never be desperate for anything. if he wants to go, let him go.
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by yemstrad(f): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2006
Thank you Deji. If you die because of one stupid girl, where is then the opportunity to do wise and elegant babes. I use to say it that "Bi oko kan o re ejinrin, egbe-gberun e a lo" meaning if one commercial bus refuse to ply ejinrin route, thousands of it will ply the route.

As for me, i have one life to live and i'm not gonna give one fuckin babe any chance to take it away from me.
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Motee(f): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2006
If he has made up his mind then so be it.
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by babymine(f): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2006
@deji....never never never be desperate for anything. if he wants to go, let him go.

Easier said than done..
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by thupsie(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2006
snazy wat the hell the topic looks like it can not just hapen angry
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by dejiolowe: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2006
babymine:

@deji.never never never be desperate for anything. if he wants to go, let him go.

Easier said than done..
i know, but what r ur alternatives? get ransomed by some stupid jerk?
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by snazzydawn(f): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2006
thupsie,it happens,it is happening,just pray it does not happen to you...
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Typewriter(m): 1:11am On Feb 08, 2006
yes OH!

I have prayed that will never happen to us. in fact am going to pray a serious one again

am kneeling down now to bind and bulldose any sprite or legions of demon
that will make snazzy say "Sweetheart, Typewriter I Don't Love You Anymore!" in Jesus Name
sombody say a big A-M-E-N or Amin or even amem kiss kiss grin

and i know God has stamped and approved my prayer
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Viper(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2006
If she is worth it, i would sit her down and ask her a big "WHY"?

ELSE!!

if she is ugly!!! and not worth it.......i know myselfcheesy, i will laugh at her face and to sleep.
That should keep her thinkin ...
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Motee(f): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2006
Reasoning from the POST as your wife, how would she not worth it Vipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!

With my imagination, I am sure you would not have married her if she's that ugly also Viper.

Anyway, I believe for relationship to get to that extent, something STRONG is wrong and could be emotional and detrimental somehow to the party saying it also. As I said earlier sha, if it can't work out so be it.
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Viper(m): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2006
marriage is like buying a wrapped item from a supermarket
or better, its like getting a gift in a birthday party, u never know whats behind the wrapper until u have accepted it and unwrapped it.
most times, u have to say "i do" before u see the true character of ur "gift".

but as u said, if u both can't work it so be it. cool
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by yemstrad(f): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2006
I don't become too emotional with women, so if she decides to take her exit; so be it. But, no matter what, a lady deserves to be asked WHY?
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by SweetnSour(f): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2006
@yem...whatever... "I don't become too emotional with women..." We're not talking about women here, we're talking about one woman (your wife for that matter).... U should be more concerned if such happens to u.
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by sweetnini(f): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2006
L.O.L
well i will first get some boys to give him the beatings of a life time then i would sit him down and tell him some list of things not to do again for instance he should not come home late and should be calling me every hour to tell me where he is.

actually i dont know wat to do and i just hope it wont happen to me cos i wont be able to handle it
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by shawlar(m): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2006
well i'll just go

"Rain outside your my window pouring down"
But now your gone......, i'm sorry
Feeling like a fool cos i let u down
Now its too late to turn it around
I'm sorry for the tears I made you cry
I guess this time its really good bye
you made it clear when you said, I just dont love you no more

And wait for her to sing the 2nd verse...

abi is it not Craig Davids She is trying to sing?
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by clarissa(f): 12:29am On Feb 10, 2006
i'll be like wat do u mean are u drunk or did u just loose ur memory and 4get who i am and i'll ask him why he said so lol
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Typewriter(m): 12:36am On Feb 10, 2006
haba after all these hot questions you now ask him why?
he will reply because your a bomb shell
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by tjava(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2006
why is the first question I will ask?
Because no one can make a shit of me but I might be depressed at first.
I don't know what will happen next.
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by clarissa(f): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2006
yeah he needs hot questions first so that he may come back to his senses grin
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Typewriter(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2006
well to do this one must have seen it coming months b4 it happens

I like putting it straight,
i 'll ask her that's it?  embarassed and if she say yes that's it and nothing 'll make me love u again!!!

I will give her a good blow, so when i revive her she will know the score cry
and what time is it.  angry

but not with snazzy oh! undecided undecided tongue grin lipsrsealed
she never stop loving me once she touches me kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by sexybaby(f): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2006
mizkay:

He stopped loving me, ? He did? Awwwww.and the world came to an end did it? Nonsense! Did he love me in the first place? Guess no.just doesnt happen that way. Nahhh I wont beleive any different. A man tells me he doesnt love me anymore - ok, I cry a little, I am dissapointed a little but heck, he's honest enough to admit and not carry on stringing me along - bottom line is, he was not that into me and has done me one hell of a great favour. Made me that much stronger, made my skin a little bit thicker, made me that much wiser, I'll tell him thanks for making me a fighter and find someone who DOES and WILL love me for long last (and don't say they don't exist - they bloody do!)
that's my girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marrying For Comfort / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / What's Your Experience With Money Lending/Borrowing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.