Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

"Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" (10260 Views)

Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years? / Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Z4M4eva(f): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2006
Uh Oh
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Rhodalyn(f): 12:05am On Feb 18, 2006
uh huh cheesy cheesy
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by eveseh(f): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2006
i would kick his ass,be4 i leave his house and go and kick that gilr
ass that he's leaving me for grin grin
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by trendy(f): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2006
i will not bother!
if u insist on holding on
you are just making yourself look stupid

i will just say fine!
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by ObaMan(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2006
Say bye and fine.
Dont come looking for me no more.

Man, e go hard o!
After how long?

undecided
Dont know what I'd do, probably kill him or her
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by BernieBoy(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2006
Kai, your woman telling you that is such a pain in the ass. grin grin grin
lol
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by eslynera(f): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2006
even if it hurts me, i'd look into his eyes and tell if no matter what, he wouldn't accept gettin back to me, if yeah, then i'll tell him a with a voice of a lady who seems to careless and having to get another better man in a minute, by tellin him:" OH YEAH HONEY, THAT'S THE SAME THING I WANTED US TO TALK ABOUT, I'M GLAD YOU STARTED IT UP FOR ME." IF DA HOUSE IS MINE, I'LL GO UP AND TAKE OUT HIS BAGS SAYING, should i call out a taxi for you?

if the house is his, i'd just faken up a call pretendin to talk to some other man, sayin. "HONEY, ATLAST TODAY I'M FREE, I'LL BE THERE IN MINUTES."

HAHA that's fun!!! grin
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2006
i don't know what i would do undecided but i pray it never happens to me sad,AMEN cool
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by amaikama(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2007
On a serious note if my wife wakes up one bright morning and said she don't love me any more, i will simply ask her, is it because we now have allot of kids?
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by PHEESAYOUR(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2007
not strange
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by MILITIA(f): 12:44am On Jul 15, 2007
@Topic
Ehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!  No problem now!  I'm don try sef! grin  Make sure he pays for the divorce, I get the house and cars.  Child support for the 3 kids under 10!  Where is ma calculator!--------- calculating his income ------ dividing by 3 kids, till all reach 18 years old-----

plus alimony of 10 years of marriage----- I SAY I DON WIN JACK POT!  AND if NA DOCTOR!  he he he he he he!  I SAY I DON HAMMER BE DAT!  Extra security in the house to monitor suspicious moves to knock me and the kids off!  In fact get him out of the house as soon as possible so he does not snap! or poison every one in the house from bad belle to avoid paying child support and ali-money!He he he he he!  T.I.A ----- THIS IS AMERICA! You know Nigerian men have started killing their wives and kids too over here! Shey im want freedom? I do not even want to know the reason of the "lack of love"!  He will have to pay for that freedom!

Looking for my address book and searching for an ex-boyfriend willing to hook up! 

Plan visitation for the kids every other weekend, so I can freely spend my money!   Set up a different account for his money for "rainy" days or build that mansion in Nigeria in my village like most single big mamas! he he he he he he he!  Nairaland go kill person oh! See, divorce can be a good thing if it is going to pay you well!  he he he he he he!  Laff wan kill me!  The bobo will be forced to fall back in love with me! BY FORCE! grin 

See as Juanita Jordan dey enjoy all those Michael Jordan millions now!  Poor Michael Jordan with his wandering prick!  So ladies!  No marry ye ye man oh! Marry frog with spicy juicy flesh oh!  So if the man smoke Morrocco and come tell you all this rubbish, you will just sit down in one corner and cross your legs je je and wait for him to come to his senses or let him face the music!  Na im want divorce abi?  he he he he he!  Na wah oh!
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Bblak(f): 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2007
Terrible Nightmare! sad

i pray it does not happen cos it will be disastrous o. shocked
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by lovelyS(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2008
I wil ask her why and try to talk to her about it. . .If she insist then i will try and ask people to talk to her and if she insists then i move on and get me a new lover.

After. . .

It will never happen!!!
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by abujabooks(f): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
My Pastor tells us that, divorce is nt an option but expect d unexpected.

I am intelligent, beautiful & extremely hardworking. I was brought up, nt to rely on a man for my daily bread.

I hv made myself 2 b an asset & nt a liability to my hubby, that, after few months, he will come running back.

Honestly, life goes on. I need only 1 person in my life & that is, Jehovah God. He will neva eva leave me.

Prepare 4 d unexpected. Be fully trained ladies, so that, u cn take care of urself & ur kids.

Forget crying. His loss, is what I say.

Nuf sd.
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by sexyLeamon(f): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2008
What would you do if your husband/wife called you one day and told you,"I don't love you again"?

I would slap him first, and ask him to explain to me the reason for that
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by TOYOSI20(f): 5:09am On Jan 02, 2009
abujabooks:

My Pastor tells us that, divorce is nt an option but expect d unexpected.

I am intelligent, beautiful & extremely hardworking. I was brought up, nt to rely on a man for my daily bread.

I hv made myself 2 b an asset & nt a liability to my hubby, that, after few months, he will come running back.

Honestly, life goes on. I need only 1 person in my life & that is, Jehovah God. He will never eva leave me.

Prepare 4 d unexpected. Be fully trained ladies, so that, u cn take care of yourself & ur kids.

Forget crying. His loss, is what I say.

Nuf sd.

Wise Words, and they say i word is enogh for the wise too, smiley
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by Exstar(f): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2009
Y'all are damn too wonderful! Wow! @ MILITIA,
YOU'RE ONE SMOKY HOT DAMSEL.

@ Post, for me, no shaking! I'll simply denounce him too, Period!
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by biola44: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2009
undecided
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by hackney(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2009
I dont see it happening to me but if it does,
i'll be like ok
( it will be that simple, believe me!!)

I've been in a situation where an ex lied about her kid for years;
We were so into each other that if she wasnt there i felt quite depressed(she did too) but when i found out  she had kept such a big lie, i guess my heart rebooted and all of a sudden i felt nothing. . . .absolutely nothing.
I just walked off and that was it.
Why would she do that when she wanted to marry me? what a waste of time.
that's how i know that if anybody says they dont love me anymore, i may not even flinch.
I hate lies so much ; i think a liar can do anything because then they will just lie about it.

If she had told me upfront that she had 9000 kids that would have been different.
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by lannre(m): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2009
Check the date,if its April 1st, if not work on him he is not joking.
Re: "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" by drnoel: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2011
Depends on ur woman's mood. They can be so temperamental and spontaneous so she may just be angry about something,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marrying For Comfort / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / What's Your Experience With Money Lending/Borrowing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.