Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons (32790 Views)

13 Out Of 1,000 Nigerians Are HIV Positive - NACA / HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA / Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by NNEWIsuper: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
mmsen:

You don't understand statistics.

There is a greater proportion of HIV infected persons in those states, it does not mean that they have more people overall that are infected.

It's also about people actually going to the doctor to get tested which does not happen everywhere. Same as with covid, we don't know what the real infection rate is everywhere because per capita testing rates are very low in many nations.
Atleast the same standardised rates were used for the whole states.. I understand your logic.. Percentage affected per population still means that more people are infected in akwa ibom with respect to their population.. Kini big deal?
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by olajizz01(m): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
sammy7410:
Na dis guy cause am
Hahaha............,so him they Bleep them raw.
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Torg77: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
jidamsel43:
Akwa Ibom girls sabi do something but I don't know of Benue. Anyway, it's a relief that Lagos is not among the top state.
Typical Nigerians don't use a condom for the prevention of HIV infection again but for birth control.

Lagos probably has the highest. U think these people do adequate surveys and testing? A failed system will always give u stupid information. These numbers are way higher in all states
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by mmsen: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Atleast the same standardised rates were used for the whole states.. I understand your logic.. Percentage affected per population still means that more people are infected in akwa ibom with respect to their population.. Kini big deal?

A greater percentage =/= more people. Those are two different things.

And there is no standard when you're relying on people to go and seek medical assistance of their own volition. You cannot be sure what the actual rate unless you test everybody in every state.
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by NNEWIsuper: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
mmsen:

And there is no standard when you're relying on people to go and seek medical assistance of their own volition. You cannot be sure what the actual rate unless you test everybody in every state.
Well the truth is that Akwa Ibom lifestyle makes them number one.. Is a pity you come from Akwa Ibom where they see sex as ludo or any other game without knowing the consequences of their actions.. Kpele

1 Like

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Spiritz: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
Those of us born and raised in Benue know its true, condom are share free even in markets, most guys dnt banging without condom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Hassanmaye(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Dagger111:

For ur mind, u don make sense 4 saying something?
Haha my stomach
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by sacajawea: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
ourema:
Akwa girls be like
Are you an Akwa ibom girl?
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
The report indicated that North has the lowest HIV rate. When North enforce modesty of dress and behaviour they insult us saying we're not backward, see how their progressive mind of accommodating prostitution & reckless libido lead them to.
The state with highest HIV cases have the highest number of Prostitutes in Nigeria and they see it as a legitimate business and one of the main source of livelihood for their people.

1 Like

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by FEMMYOJE(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
[I wonder why it is always sex that come to people mind anytime they mention someone has HIV, forgetting that there are other means of transmission that most people has gotten infected through with their carelessness. As regards the Bleep anything aspect I served in Akwa Ibom state, they are not different from any other part of the count when it come to having sex, the only difference is they ain't hypocrite they stay true to their feelings]
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by NNEWIsuper: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
mmsen:

Sorry akwa ibom remains the highest.. They should tackle it than live in denial
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by TheCork(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nmezor:
Why isn't Calabar there too?

hey Nmezor....GOOD NEWS!!
please are u interested in a great housemaid job paying upto 500 naira (cash) a months wit food, place to sleep & yor own personal towel including.....this is a big shance to make moiney. I pay u monthly...U interested? cheesy

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Traviscottt: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
MyExpression:

My brrother, yhu no lie.
I went to Vandeikya in remote Benue...they are very hospitable. Them even wan even kill chicken for me dat day, join the several unappealing women they had to offer me.

I japaa for my life dat day, go lodge for hotel in Gboko

Hmm....my Vandeikya, embarassed embarassed embarassed
Reminiscing over my one year stint in that locality gives me goosebumps.(served there).
The most memorable one year of my life.. embarassed embarassed embarassed
I miss vandeikya and its residents/Inhabitants..

Serene environment.
Hospitable locals.
Pretty village girls kiss kiss

One love vandeikya.
I miss you. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Gosanzy: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
ABlAstate:

In the case of Abia state, I think it because most of them are illiterates and IPOB miscreants. Aba people don't even know that there's anything called condoms. Abia state is cursed

Why are you behaving like an slowpoke
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by KingDash: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
sukar886:
those guys no like Condom at all
I dey tell you baba, people wey dey fuuucck without condom dey try.
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by KingDash: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Prolific007:

Stop already with the nonsense and senseless talk like you don't have whores among your tribe people...abi konji is confined to few people only?.

Every Tribe In Nigeria Has Careless Women I Mean Thirsty Gals, Abi Because Tiv Gals Don't Demand Some much Like Other Gals From Their Guy Nain Give You The Effrontery To Spit Trash
but the guy correct tiv girls loose and useless...

1 Like

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
OVB123:
Tell me something, are they that overzealous? I mean ibom girls, when it come to sex?
lol AKWA IBOM girls only have energy to do the job but COME TO SWEETNESS BENUE GIRLS KEEP IT HIGHER
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Stop lying nonsense ok
IF YOU LIVE IN LAGOS YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Ebenezer202I: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
Nmezor:
Kai e pain am...The rejection I gave u hurt u deeply..Oga I don't HV ur time u hear and I can't even be 40yrs old. So face ur front n stop ranting smiley
[/s] rejection kwa?
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by richeso: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell. all this shit news is to scare away investors.

NO STATE HAS HIV MORE THAN LAGOS.

Propaganda against Akwa Ibom State. They are trying to scare away people and investors from Akwa Ibom State.
Propaganda against Akwa Ibom State. They are trying to scare away people and investors from Akwa Ibom State.

2 Likes

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by vickydevoka(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

My dear, you see north central states especially Benue, Plateau, Nassarawa even Abuja, the Karu, nyanya, mararaba side.. it's very common there.. I would also include kaduna.
Bros even kaduna. I no understand one tribe way Dem de call irigwe of miango in plateau. Dem de give Toto like say Toto easy. One cop member no gree leave Jos after service bcus of free Toto. Na so en come give to sisters belle. Igbo boys just de marry Dem because if low bride price. U go wan do wedding na so every body go contribute sotey u own money no go plenty

1 Like

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by mmsen: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Sorry akwa ibom remains the highest.. They should tackle it than live in denial

Where's the denial?

You cannot count.

Yes, their rate is higher than others bit the absolute number is not.

Basic mathematics.
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by wiseone28: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oizatobad:
YOU CAN IMAGINE AKWA IBOM GUY KEEPING THEIR OWN GIRLFRIEND FOR HOTEL TO SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN (((THEY WILL NOW COME TO COLLECT MONEY FROM THEIR GIRLFRIEND ((((()))) I HATE THIS PEOPLE WITH PASSION SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CAN FUKK ANYTHING EVERYTHING one in my boss compound still fighting me simply because i turned her down
Your stupidity is legendary.. Continue hating what you can't create.

Tell us your state

1 Like

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
wiseone28:
Your stupidity is legendary.. Continue hating what you can't create.

Tell us your state
people from your state are disgrace to Nigeria citizens
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by wiseone28: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oizatobad:
people from your state are disgrace to Nigeria citizens
Ok, what is your state?
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
wiseone28:
Ok, what is your state?
im from middle belt BUT IT'S QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT BENUE AND AKWA IBOM HIV ISSUE IS BEING COMING SINCE EARLY 80S AND WE NIGERIANS KNOW
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by wiseone28: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oizatobad:
im from middle belt BUT IT'S QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT BENUE AND AKWA IBOM HIV ISSUE IS BEING COMING SINCE EARLY 80S AND WE NIGERIANS KNOW
Just mention the name
of your state or are you ashamed to do so?
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Nmezor(f): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
[s][/s] rejection kwa?
I tell you say I dey date dwarves?
Short fool I'm way too tall to date a short and ugly old Baboon like you.
Old Cargo

Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Mynd44

Violation of rule number 2. Pls do the needful

2 Likes

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by NNEWIsuper: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
mmsen:

Where's the denial?

You cannot count.

Yes, their rate is higher than others bit the absolute number is not.

Basic mathematics.
Instead of tackling your numerous problems like HIV and witchcraft.. Almost every woman in Akwa-Ibom whether married or single engages in free sex for all without expecting the consequences
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Ebenezer202I: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
ok
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by JONSYN7154: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nmezor:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Mynd44

Violation of rule number 2. Pls do the needful
lol. grin
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Rolexjerry(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Oil is becoming worthless.... So as akwa ibom
You are so funny man.
The billions in allocation shared among states every month is from where?
Sales of Fulani cows abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide / Evergreen Hotel Disposes Solid and Liquid Waste Into The Gutter / U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.