Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons (32789 Views)

13 Out Of 1,000 Nigerians Are HIV Positive - NACA / HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA / Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Daum: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2020
Decryptor:

Yes. 4 months after i came back...waited and did another after 3 months and all came out negative.

Even ran one just last week and still negative. The guy's combo is badass and i don't allow it to finish cos me i like raw jigging sha

Just be careful bro
Stay safe
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Decryptor(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2020
Coronabirus:
Lol. The data is already presented there and u still say HIV is prevalent in the North?

It is fake data!

Rate of sex outside marriage is very very low in the North, get me right. Sex outside marriage is a taboo if caught and larger proportion of core Northern youths shun it practiced publicly.

Fixed!

Diabetes is everywhere and has nothing to do with immorality.

I mentioned diabetes because of the penchant of the average northerner to take excessive sugar
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by ourema(f): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
sacajawea:
Are you an Akwa ibom girl?
No, ibo
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by nzechu(m): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Decryptor:

Blackseeds with pure honey and one clear water-like liquid that has a tingly taste like that.

Got them from one guy in Abuja.

Says they are immune boosters and truly, it boosted my immune system from viral attacks because i got an outbreak of rashes on my abdomen and arms with fever which scared unto HIV level me so when i contacted him, he waybilled them to me and within days, it all cleared off.
pls can I get contact of the person that waybilled it to you
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by adedehinbo(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
Decryptor:

Blackseeds with pure honey and one clear water-like liquid that has a tingly taste like that.

Got them from one guy in Abuja.

Says they are immune boosters and truly, it boosted my immune system from viral attacks because i got an outbreak of rashes on my abdomen and arms with fever which scared unto HIV level me so when i contacted him, he waybilled them to me and within days, it all cleared off.
yes that's true,there is also one ewe taba,don't know the English name,if you use it with pure honey,it eradicate HIV at early stage
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Decryptor(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
nzechu:
pls can I get contact of the person that waybilled it to you

O^8^O^6 Nine-One^3^O^6^7^8
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by nzechu(m): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Decryptor:

O^8^O^6 Nine-One^3^O^6^7^8
thank you
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by SexytorresE(f): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
OriOko88:

Are you from benue?? 08061637389.. WhatsApp me pls and let's relate
send me mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide / Evergreen Hotel Disposes Solid and Liquid Waste Into The Gutter / U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.