Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons (32788 Views)

13 Out Of 1,000 Nigerians Are HIV Positive - NACA / HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA / Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Rugaria: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unified07:

YOU SURE ABOUT THIS
Lolz
This is not "hearsay"... My close pal down there in Lagos.. This was even like 5 years ago..
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
wiseone28:
Just mention the name
of your state or are you ashamed to do so?
ask anybody from middle belt what does oiza mean
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by wiseone28: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oizatobad:
ask anybody from middle belt what does oiza mean
I don't know why someone from a civilised state like you is so ashamed to mention it?
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by bjtinz: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
SexytorresE:
Benue gals are uncontrollable when it comes to sex. U see a gal of 18 is already into prostitution , bad gangs and so ... it all depend where u are brought up, but still . I’m a benue chic born west and raised here in the north ... our gals are something else , I’m not better than them but that’s the situation on ground . I’m not surprised

Lol! What do you mean you not better than them
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Ivye(f): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mokason288:

You obviously don’t know Benue gals especially those ones called Tiv , they Bleep everything.
They Bleep to the extent that Tiv men don’t like to marry their own Tiv gals ...
It’s Tiv culture to entertain a guest with his wife’s and daughters some part still engage in such act till tomorrow
Oga shet up dia....
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by bjtinz: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
faithful2911:

No. Oral se.x (sucking penis/vagina, kissing etc) carries only hypothetical risk(theoretical). In reality, the risk is extremely low and negligible (actually, in the scientific world we do not neglect anything no matter how small).
Ever since HIV was discovered there has been only one case of someone who contracted HIV through oral se.x and that was because there was exchange of blood.
Why people contract HIV is because they are not educated (sex education).

Moreover, those NACA figures are false and fabricated to extort money from international organizations (e.g W.H.O).
In reality the figure is extremely low.

If you talk about Nigeria or even africa as a whole, I hold the most accurate and precise knowledge about HIV and have published several articles on it. I have written to several international organizations and have obtained reliable data on my table.

This has to be the funniest shiit I've read in a while.

Oya where is the link to your articles?
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Ivye(f): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
bjtinz:

She's being modest and humble
It's part of courtesy
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by adedehinbo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fear benue girls,one of them just taught me an expensive lesson
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by bjtinz: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
naturefellow:

that's right.
That myth emanated from the fact that a male guest to a Tiv man is often seen with his wife's wrapper the next morning leaving a public impression that he slept with the host's wife over the night.
TIV men often offer his male guests his wife's wrapper. The more important the guest, the better the quality of the wrapper.

Source: an educated TIV lady

There are different versions to the story

The one I heard was that in line with the TIVman penchant for hospitality, he would allow the visitor share the same bed with his wife, while he sleeps on the floor, particularly if in a one room house (usually hut).

Needless to add that nothing is expected to happen to both parties on the bed.

It may or not be true, but from my interaction, the claims of TIV men using thier wives to entertain visitors are widely unfounded.

1 Like

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by bjtinz: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ivye:

She's being modest and humble
It's part of courtesy

Are you a TIv lady?
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by adedehinbo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
Decryptor:

You are very right! Benue, Nasarawa and Kaduna girls are f*ckaholics.

Gbagyi and Gwari girls (the indigenous local natives of Abuja) dey do too but they prefer doing it with their own people more because of language constraints and the fact that their people frown at inter-tribal unions and sex especially for their women.

I went to Zaki biam in Benue and my d*ck hear am!

If not for the antiviral naturopathic combo i was taking there, i would have tested positive when i ran a test after i came back
pls give the ingredients of the combo,I almost contacted this from a loose benue girl,but some combos did the magic,but for two days I saw hell
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Nmezor(f): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
JONSYN7154:
lol. grin
watz funny?
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by JONSYN7154: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nmezor:
watz funny?
your response to him.
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Kpandex(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=Mokason288 post=95488281]

You obviously don’t know Benue gals especially those ones called Tiv , they Bleep everything.
They Bleep to the extent that Tiv men don’t like to marry their own Tiv gals ...
It’s Tiv culture to entertain a guest with his wife’s and daughters some part still engage in such act till tomorrow

You're an idiot. You just sit in your father's anus to spew nonsense.
Come to Tivland and try that shit, and you will be killed instantly.
Ask corps members that have served in Benue state and they can tell you more. You sit in your house and cooked a trash to tarnish the name of a particular tribe without knowing the truth of that.
You're so stupid!!!
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Nmezor(f): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
JONSYN7154:
your response to him.
oh I see

1 Like

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
MyExpression:

My brrother, yhu no lie.
I went to Vandeikya in remote Benue...they are very hospitable. Them even wan even kill chicken for me dat day, join the several unappealing women they had to offer me.

I japaa for my life dat day, go lodge for hotel in Gboko
oh ah day gboko day do biz so next time u day cum let me no ah gat clin bae way no get poti dem go treat u gud br

1 Like

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Mokason288(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=Kpandex post=95511649][/quote]
Have you gone for HIV test yet?? It’s killing your fathers and mothers and your children are born with the disease

HIV PATIENT DONT COME TO MY MENTION AGAIN
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
.e really shock me one day way ah jst open shop early in the morning na im two men enta one of them cum say make i gv am hiv test strip ah think say he wan carry am go do the test 4 anoda place oh ,na im he jst stand for my frnt run the second man test as them pay comot day go ah cum call the guy (otuwe) cum ask am hw far he cum reason me say the man test positive oh. He no tell the man and he no go tell am 4 im face na frm oda ppl mouth way the man go hear say im dn carry hiv...
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by bayocanny: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
dearygally:
na corpers wey them post go there I pity pass..They give male corpers for welcome and sendforth..
Baba I conquered the territory ehn
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by bayocanny: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Decryptor:

You are very right! Benue, Nasarawa and Kaduna girls are f*ckaholics.

Gbagyi and Gwari girls (the indigenous local natives of Abuja) dey do too but they prefer doing it with their own people more because of language constraints and the fact that their people frown at inter-tribal unions and sex especially for their women.

I went to Zaki biam in Benue and my d*ck hear am!

If not for the antiviral naturopathic combo i was taking there, i would have tested positive when i ran a test after i came back
bad guy, I dey conquer konshisha local government like this.
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by bayocanny: 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Traviscottt:

Hmm....my Vandeikya, embarassed embarassed embarassed
Reminiscing over my one year stint in that locality gives me goosebumps.(served there).
The most memorable one year of my life.. embarassed embarassed embarassed
I miss vandeikya and its residents/Inhabitants..

Serene environment.
Hospitable locals.
Pretty village girls kiss kiss

One love vandeikya.
I miss you. kiss kiss
lol, you must gave conquered the territory
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by bayocanny: 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
adedehinbo:
Fear benue girls,one of them just taught me an expensive lesson
baba, wetin happen?
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Rajahbite(m): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
This is as a result of the general statistics available to NACA, but in reality the fact is that Akwa Ibom people are more enlightened ergo more people go for testing than most Northern states.

1 Like

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
jidamsel43:
Akwa Ibom girls sabi do something but I don't know of Benue. Anyway, it's a relief that Lagos is not among the top state.
Typical Nigerians don't use a condom for the prevention of HIV infection again but for birth control.
Igede and Tiv's people no dey Carry last oooo, they Sabi the thing wella cheesy
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by SexytorresE(f): 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
bjtinz:

it means I’m not perfect
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Decryptor(m): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2020
adedehinbo:
pls give the ingredients of the combo,I almost contacted this from a loose benue girl,but some combos did the magic,but for two days I saw hell

Blackseeds with pure honey and one clear water-like liquid that has a tingly taste like that.

Got them from one guy in Abuja.

Says they are immune boosters and truly, it boosted my immune system from viral attacks because i got an outbreak of rashes on my abdomen and arms with fever which scared unto HIV level me so when i contacted him, he waybilled them to me and within days, it all cleared off.

1 Like

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Decryptor(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2020
[url][/url][url][/url][img][/img]
Coronabirus:
The report indicated that North has the lowest HIV rate. When North enforce modesty of dress and behaviour they insult us saying we're not backward, see how their progressive mind of accommodating prostitution & reckless libido lead them to.
The state with highest HIV cases have the highest number of Prostitutes in Nigeria and they see it as a legitimate business and one of the main source of livelihood for their people.

You are a complete ignoramus!

Prostitutes practice safe sex with the use of condoms unlike your northern girls who do not believe in the use of condoms because it is western but will freely accept any cucumber into their hairy unshaved VVF-infested "y-junction".

HIV and Diabetes is one of the endemics in the far North only that it is under-reported!

1 Like

Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Daum: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2020
Decryptor:

Blackseeds with pure honey and one clear water-like liquid that has a tingly taste like that.

Got them from one guy in Abuja.

Says they are immune boosters and truly, it boosted my immune system from viral attacks because i got an outbreak of rashes on my abdomen and arms with fever which scared unto HIV level me so when i contacted him, he waybilled them to me and within days, it all cleared off.

But did you do a test?
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Daum: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2020
Decryptor:

Prostitutes practice safe sex with the use of condoms unlike your northern girls who do not believe in the use of condoms because it is western but will freely accept any cucumber into their hairy unshaved VVF-infested "y-junction".

HIV and Diabetes is one of the endemics in the far North only that it is under-reported!

Dude doesn't know
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Decryptor(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2020
Daum:

But did you do a test?

Yes. 4 months after i came back...waited and did another after 3 months and all came out negative.

Even ran one just last week and still negative. The guy's combo is badass and i don't allow it to finish cos me i like raw jigging sha
Re: NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Decryptor:

Lol. The data is already presented there and u still say HIV is prevalent in the North? Rate of sex outside marriage is very very low in the North, get me right. Sex outside marriage is a taboo and larger proportion of core Northern youths shun it. Diabetes is everywhere and has nothing to do with immorality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide / Evergreen Hotel Disposes Solid and Liquid Waste Into The Gutter / U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.