Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,524 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Your Boarding House Weird Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boarding House Weird Experience (351 Views)

Share Your Weird Experience With A Hookup Girl / My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? / Let have fun.share The Weird Experience You Had With hostel mate During Uni Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Boarding House Weird Experience by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2020
did you attend a boarding school?

we all know what happens in those hostels

weird and crazy stufffs, real life lessons, peer pressure and a whole lot of stuffs
Re: Your Boarding House Weird Experience by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2020
I could remember when me and my guys broke the school kitchen and decided to cook spaghetti inside the school famous hall

we cooked it with firewood oo

very mad

and the next morning, I was the first person the housemistress reported to (Thinking I was responsible as per labour prefect)

the whole place was messed up

I just dey laugh:. she reported Lucifer to Lucifer

haha
Re: Your Boarding House Weird Experience by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2020
fati I see you, any experience?
Re: Your Boarding House Weird Experience by fati2001(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2020

Re: Your Boarding House Weird Experience by blazepascal(m): 8:09am On Oct 30, 2020
i no go boarding schl i just one read comment
Re: Your Boarding House Weird Experience by iamyemiakins(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2020
Firstly, when I was caught with some of my guys hiding at the back of the toilet when trying to avoid our regular parade, the parade master made us frog jump from the back of the hostel toilet to the parade ground with severe beating with koboko.

Also, when I was caught hiding under the bunk in order to avoid morning devotion, our hostel master gave me 15 strokes of 4-strands freshly bought koboko.

In fact, there's always a weird experience everyday back then in Police Secondary School, Akure. grin

(1) (Reply)

Follow Those Rules For A Better Relationship. / My Girl Is In Varsity / Is Marriage Really A Trap ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.