Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? (6189 Views)

Share Your Weird Experience With A Hookup Girl / My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ / Let have fun.share The Weird Experience You Had With hostel mate During Uni Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Ocholu: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
I won't deny, I sometimes patronize sex workers anytime conji hit me so badly. My spec are usually those slim girls with gap thighs.

But there's something I've noticed with this sex workers. This has happened for like 3 times; anytime we are about to go down for the serious business, they quickly get a pee bucket and ease themselves.

I find this disgusting and immediately, my Mr Niger D flattens. Then, the question that comes to mind is, why do they always do this? Are they on a normal, pressed or there's an ulterior motive?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by iamtardey: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
normal normal to wash the last one off

7 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by kelechi50: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
That's an excuse to do the needful, if you know you know
Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by richeeyo(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
You get lever ooo
Olosho for this age
When pussy dey fly all over
Your naigbours daughter
Self dey willing

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Ocholu: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
kelechi50:
That's an excuse to do the needful, if you know you know

Which needful bros??
Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Ocholu: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
richeeyo:
You get lever ooo
Olosho for this age
Your naigbours daughter
Self dey willing

E never fly reach here sir

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hahahaha
You don't know what is going on.
Hahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by neonly: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
richeeyo:
You get lever ooo
Olosho for this age
Your naigbours daughter
Self dey willing

Na una go still tell him say why he no go meet olus if wahala burst out for him neighbour house

41 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Babara1994(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
Very irritating thing. It is juju. They are trying to sell your destiny.

4 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by younglleo: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
i really don't knw! but i wan learn!
Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Athemisia: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ocholu:
I won't deny, I sometimes patronize sex workers anytime conji hit me so badly. My spec are usually those slim girls with gap thighs.

But there's something I've noticed with this sex workers. This has happened for like 3 times; anytime we are about to go down for the serious business, they quickly get a pee bucket and ease themselves.

I find this disgusting and immediately, my Mr Niger D flattens. Then, the question that comes to mind is, why do they always do this? Are they on a normal, pressed or there's an ulterior motive?
Bros oloshö get grade. E clear say na 1k oloshö you dey patronize. Go for quality ones and no dey fuçk oloshö for their toilet rooms.

4 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Boogyman557: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DEPENDS UR LOCATION. NA NORMAL TIN B DAT 4 LOCAL OLOSHO.. U KNW NOT ALL OF DEM USE CREAM TO RUB DER KUNTUS AND MOST OF DEM NEED TO WIWI B4 D NACKIN BCUS DE AR NOT WETT IN DER. SO DE WIWI N WASH IT SO U CAN SLIDE IN EASILY.. NO REASON AM. NA NORMAL PARAOL.. 4 MY AREA HERE, U GO EVEN NACK WIT 5H. WTF MAN

6 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Ocholu: 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool DEPENDS UR LOCATION. NA NORMAL TIN B DAT 4 LOCAL OLOSHO.. U KNW NOT ALL OF DEM USE CREAM TO RUB DER KUNTUS AND MOST OF DEM NEED TO WIWI B4 D NACKIN BCUS DE AR NOT WETT IN DER. SO DE WIWI N WASH IT SO U CAN SLIDE IN EASILY.. NO REASON AM. NA NORMAL PARAOL.. 4 MY AREA HERE, U GO EVEN NACK WIT 5H. WTF MAN

Weldon sir!

7 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Ocholu: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hahahaha
Hahahaha grin grin

Please what's going on baby girl??
Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
Are you trolling or you need an answer?
Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Saskay44: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rather masturbate than Bleep olosho

10 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Victerica(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
There is no difference between any woman (most Nigerian women in view) with an 'entitlement mentality' and a 'prostitute'.

This is because, they have nothing to offer more than their sex organ. And anybody that monetise their sex organ is a prostitute.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Ocholu: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
I'm not sure you read and understood what I typed Sir! For your sanity, avoid weed.

The guy above me.
Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Nonexisting: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Athemisia:

Bros oloshö get grade. E clear say na 1k oloshö you dey patronize. Go for quality ones and no dey fuçk oloshö for their toilet rooms.
Na the same 1k olosho for ashewo house dey package their pictures for Instagram dey quote 100k per night. The best thing is to fucck anything on your way without asking where the pussy came from as long as it's neat. I order my own vaginarians from events, I can't be deceived with fake pictures flying online. The last time I tried it, I got someone who was supposed to have big breast not knowing she was wearing padded bra in the pictures.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by richeeyo(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
neonly:

Na una go still tell him say why he no go meet olus if wahala burst out for him neighbour house
No be underage
Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Babara1994(m): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
They are peeing out their gonorrhea discharge, so that you don't flee when you see their irritating pusy

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Ocholu: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
Babara1994:
They are peeing out their gonorrhea discharge, so that you don't flee when you see their irritating pusy

Seems you're very vast in this business boss.

2 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by NarcissistKing(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Babara1994:
Very irritating thing. It is juju. They are trying to sell your destiny.

grin grin grin

Clown
Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by NarcissistKing(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
Boogyman557:

Ghetto boy.

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by neonly: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
richeeyo:

No be underage

Ok continue
Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by muller101(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ocholu:

Please what's going on baby girl??
Na that old layer you de refer to baby girl grin

2 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Cokahot: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
They wanna wipe off the smell. The stinky pekus. It's just like taking Pepsi to rinse your mouth for early momo b4 u brush. K hate stinky pekus,that's why I always tell biches to gt a pef of 20k,it stays on your skin nd hands and wherever your hands touch,be it pant or boxers,na u go shout sef ono dis pef potent die. Nothing like a last few drops of water to wash of that yucky sticky yucky much like discharge from pekus. Inyama I carried one be like that,tho I didn't have stamina to navigate based on say we go booze,bt she naked for me,see big pawpaw breast,hairy pekus,I got charged and hard like a rock,but she said she wan use my toilet,as she left,oh bobs I grab boxers,go sleep for parlour. I was unable to sleep till 4am cos I no trut her,plus my spirit was against going down with her. Bich. Hhahahahaha er plan failed. Dropped her off at her crib about 900 metres way from my side and tired her 2k. Naso I delete and block her. I was so damn lucky,i so the bich in a cele outfit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by InvestorRicky(m): 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
How are u guys able to patronize this people?
I just can't see myself doing that or negotiating & paying for sex.
That's not just me!

4 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by RoyalBoutique(m): 1:40am On Nov 06, 2021
richeeyo:
You get lever ooo
Olosho for this age
Your naigbours daughter
Self dey willing

Chai, the good old days.

Neighbor daughter dey sweet pass.

No stress, no taking her on a date, no money issues.

Just sex, sex, sex.

You go just dey your house dey reason your life, next thing you know, you'll hear a light knock on your door.

You go just smile.

The only caveat is that you don't dare bring another girl to that house.

Una war no go get peace talk o.

3 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by nokspos: 3:51am On Nov 06, 2021
you don know, you don know grin
Beebah2000:
Hahahaha
Hahahaha grin grin
Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by lereinter(m): 5:24am On Nov 06, 2021
Nonexisting:
Na the same 1k olosho for ashewo house dey package their pictures for Instagram dey quote 100k per night. The best thing is to fucck anything on your way without asking where the pussy came from as long as it's neat. I order my own vaginarians from events, I can't be deceived with fake pictures flying online. The last time I tried it, I got someone who was supposed to have big breast not knowing she was wearing padded bra in the pictures.

Lolzzzzz
Re: My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? by Bigpapi: 6:38am On Nov 06, 2021
Ocholu:

Dog lick dem b4 u came to visit that's why

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office / Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog Cries Out: “it Was Cruise” / My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.