Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing (773 Views)

10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. / Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2020
I always see a coincidence numbers whenever I look at the time

For example, most time when I look at the time I see coincidence numbers like 11:11, 10:10:10, 2:22, 3:03, 9:09, 5:55

I also notice that I see the number 9 mostly, for example I have see 9 about 5 times this morning alone, I woke up from bed this morning by 7: 29

When I took my phone and dicided to post it on Nairaland, I mistakenly look the time and it was 8:29

It is not only time alone, most time when I Sam charging my phone, and I decide to check the number of % that has enter, I always see either, 9%, 19%, 29% 39% 49% 59% e.t.c and even 69%

Even this morning when I took my phone, I mistakenly look at the battery and i discover that my remaining battery was 9%

Pls has someone experience this before? What does it mean? I am afraid embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by mariahAngel(f): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2020
The same thing happens to me.
For me, I keep seeing numbers 12:34 or 4:44, especially 12:34.

I goggled about constantly seeing certain numbers in the same order, and I read it's when your Angel is trying to communicate and pass a message to you through numbers, they're called Angel numbers according to what I read.
I don't know how true that is though, cause I'm not familiar with those kinds of thing
I wanted to create a thread back then, but it seemed weird, I thought no one would relate.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by DICKstractor: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2020
cheesy

Dont worry, your time is not numbered
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
mariahAngel:
The same thing happens to me.
For me, I keep seeing numbers 12:34 or 4:44, especially 12:34.

I goggled about constantly seeing certain numbers in the same order, and I read it's when your Angel is trying to communicate and pass a message to you through numbers, they're called Angel numbers according to what I read.
I don't know how true that is though, cause I'm not familiar with those kinds of thing
I wanted to create a thread back then, but it seemed weird, I thought no one would relate.

Angel? If angel want to talk to me, he should kukuma appear na make we talk face to face, instead of sending me numbers I do not understand grin
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by mariahAngel(f): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tony142:

Angel? If angel want to talk to me, he should kukuma appear na make we talk face to face, instead of sending me numbers I do not understand grin

You never fit handle ordinary numbers, na Angels you wan come follow talk face to face...

Go sidown! grin
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

You never fit handle ordinary numbers, na Angels you wan come follow talk face to face...

Go sidown! grin

This one Angel is part of your name so, I am suspecting u o grin
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by mariahAngel(f): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tony142:

This one Angel is part of your name so, I am suspecting u o grin

I did bring you a message, didn't I? grin

Unraveling mysteries is what Angels do cool
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by sabbiboi: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tony142:
I always see a coincidence numbers whenever I look at the time

For example, most time when I look at the time I see coincidence numbers like 11:11, 10:10:10, 2:22, 3:03, 9:09, 5:55

I also notice that I see the number 9 mostly, for example I have see 9 about 5 times this morning alone, I woke up from bed this morning by 7: 29

When I took my phone and dicided to post it on Nairaland, I mistakenly look the time and it was 8:29

It is not only time alone, most time when I Sam charging my phone, and I decide to check the number of % that has enter, I always see either, 9%, 19%, 29% 39% 49% 59% e.t.c and even 69%

Even this morning when I took my phone, I mistakenly look at the battery and i discover that my remaining battery was 9%

Pls has someone experience this before? What does it mean? I am afraid embarassed

Welcome to the real world bro, I experience the same thing and it has benefit me, because of some hidden truth I've discovered about myself and the world at large.

It means your angels are trying to communicate with you and are telling you somethings about yourself. You need to be more specific on the number you see now.

Goggle angel number (9 or whatever), sacredscribes website is more explanatory. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

I did bring you a message, didn't I? grin

Unraveling mysteries is what Angels do cool

Lol
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
sabbiboi:

Welcome to the real world bro, I experience the same thing and it has benefit me, because of some hidden truth I've discovered about myself and the world at large.

It means your angels are trying to communicate with you and are telling you somethings about yourself. You need to be more specific on the number you see now.

Goggle angel number (9 or whatever), sacredscribes website is more explanatory. Goodluck

OK, thanks

(1) (Reply)

See How Hunger Dealt With Me And Look At The Life Lesson I Learnt / END TIME: This Are Naughty Things Students Do In The Absence Of Their Teacher (V / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Cheats On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.