Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

See How Hunger Dealt With Me And Look At The Life Lesson I Learnt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Hunger Dealt With Me And Look At The Life Lesson I Learnt (777 Views)

How Hunger Works / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Hunger Dealt With Me And Look At The Life Lesson I Learnt by Meedon: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
embarassed

Hunger is very very bad, but at time it hits me like a blessing, it makes me to be awake and not sleep too much. I do procrastinate a lot, but with this hunger – I see no reason to procrastinate again.

Even the bible said that – if a man must chop, e ghats to work.

If you’re battling with anything (procrastination, distraction etc.) try to be hungry the whole day and your life will never remain the same.

But, too much of hunger is very very dangerous. Odikwa danger.

Chai wetin this hunger the make me the type self.

HUNGERBAD
Re: See How Hunger Dealt With Me And Look At The Life Lesson I Learnt by MickzyDonald: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hunger fit make person reason like mad person,God will upgrade us all
Re: See How Hunger Dealt With Me And Look At The Life Lesson I Learnt by Waziced: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
You just remind me of HungerBad of blessed memory. He was fun to chat with and inspiring.
Re: See How Hunger Dealt With Me And Look At The Life Lesson I Learnt by surrogatesng: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Waziced:
You just remind me of HungerBad of blessed memory. He was fun to chat with and inspiring.
Is HungerBad dead?
Re: See How Hunger Dealt With Me And Look At The Life Lesson I Learnt by Meedon: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Hunger fit make person reason like mad person,God will upgrade us all

Amen ooo
Re: See How Hunger Dealt With Me And Look At The Life Lesson I Learnt by Meedon: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Waziced:

RIP to him.
Re: See How Hunger Dealt With Me And Look At The Life Lesson I Learnt by anthonyuncle(m): 3:35am On Nov 02, 2020
anyone that can describe hunger have never really been hungry

1 Like

Re: See How Hunger Dealt With Me And Look At The Life Lesson I Learnt by Meedon: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
anthonyuncle:
anyone that can describe hunger have never really been hungry

Bros... E get level ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Why Men May Find It Difficult To Listen To Women / Last Video Of Prince Obieze Nestor Before He Killed By Dubai Police / Between Poverty And Bad Wife Which Kills A Man Faster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.